Focussing some research topics for us ?

Focussing some research topics for us ?

Postby Wolf » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:57 pm

It seems to me that we have some sound theories now and should be looking out for hard evidence to collate in one place ?

Collecting evidence that NOUCOR keep old bill off the case ?

Precise details as to why fees/judgements can’t be entered on record. Or why we can’t get around it with say a proprietory Estoppel and then a charge on the officers property. Get it ?

Getting some test cases documented for Jurisdiction battles ?

I have left out statute issues because I feel that battle can’t be easily won... Funny handshake mob. Also left our CD because I agree with V about all that.

Just trying to get us refocused
Wolf

Re: Focussing some research topics for us ?

Postby huntingross » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:53 pm

Hi Wolf...I've posted on here tonight with a vexing question to my mind and there hasn't been a searching reply to it yet.

If I'm right, then all of this is unecessary, you would simply write back to everyone and say I resigned the club on the 'date' and you're not in my jurisdiction anymore....and by the way here's my Notice and User Agreement and if you bother me again it'll be at your expence £1m per infringement.

Its not about honour or dishonour or conditional acceptances....we just tell them to piss off.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby jonboy » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:57 pm

I replied to that post Hunting. Agreed wholeheartedly. I'm up for tellin em to piss off :clap:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby huntingross » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:02 am

Hi jon, I know, but how do we find these answers....i cant even find out the content of Irene's User Agreement
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby jonboy » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:04 am

Well I suppose we could draught one together, based on commonly available copyright user agreements. The fact that it refers to a 'person' may not make too much difference? what do you think?
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

jonboy

Postby huntingross » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:08 am

I looked at some user agreements to get an idea and i was completely lost...i suppose i just don't speak legalese

What i don't understand, is how she contracts with the 'infringer'...a user agreement seems to be about what you can lawfully do....and what she wants to do is lawfully stop them from using her name...so they wont enter that contract because they want to use her name.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby jonboy » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:15 am

Getting the user agreement together would just be the start. The vigilance needed thereafter would be immense. Not one violation could be allowed to slip through the net, yet I am still drawn to this as it would I am sure, be a catalyst to being 'left alone' a lot more.

jonboy

Postby huntingross » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:26 am

The one person I had respond to this with first hand knowledge, was touring Asia and he kindly copied it to Irene, who hasn't replied. He did state that it has kept the parasites off his back.

Vigilance can't be that difficult, because every breach comes through your letter box.

I'm trying to boil my NOU down, because I have a feeling its like one of those maths equations, and when you see the structure, everything else falls away...I almost want to say "i am common law" but i cant quite get there yet....and i think the user agreement if i could figure it out would be simple to do...with the caveat of my last comment...how to get them to enter an agreement they dont want to enter.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Return to General Freeman related questions