food for thought

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Re: food for thought

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:21 pm

I was looking at the finance act which is a strange act of parliament that doesnt involve 'the lords spiritual and temporal' but only the commons.

It is made fresh every year and 'freely and voluntarily' grants the sovereign the duty to pay taxes, but it does so by beseeching said sovereign to accept whats granted. So I've got these people on at me who think Im their king claiming they are trying to help me pay what is fair to pay or hive them every last detail of any income I earned and they are wondering why Im not signing any bills of exchange they say I must sign. Im looking into the practices of discounting these bills to the extent I can attribute 23kg of gold as a debt they have to me for fraud and HR violation.
Freeman Stephen

Postby iamani » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:34 pm

Hi Freeman Stephen

i too have come across said Act, but have yet to read it (too lazy). If it only 'beseeches' the commons then that may imply the lords spiritual and temporal are exempt (perhaps as secured-party?) from statutory legislation obligations ie discharging the 'national debt'.

Your analogy of being 'king' in this context may be apt... however, if they have your details and are asking for tax it would suggest (to me) that they believe there is an obligation on your part arrived at by (your prior) agreement.

Did you start up a business and register it? Or perhaps register as 'self-employed'? Or accept ANY form of state benefit? If you have not then i am at a loss as to why they are bothering you at all.

Strictly speaking, and i'm sure you already know this, what they send are only 'bills' if you sign/endorse them and accept/return for value - otherwise they are merely 'statements of account'. i could of course be wrong, as i am certainly no expert on the subject.

i assume that the 23kg gold you mention was accrued via liens? Or is it just from fee-schedule demands you have issued? Your problem in off-setting (discounting as i understand it) such against charges and demands is one of status and standing, specifically the lack thereof. It's hard to play their game without using their NAME in the (hidden) prescribed manner...

...but good luck!

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby Freeman Stephen » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:48 am

Anyone who is named on a bill of exchange has standing. A 'payee' can discount it.

It's not the commons who are beseeched. The commons do the beseeching of acceptance of the duties on the finance bill that the commons 'freely and voluntarily' grant the sovereign. The commons is a chamber who represent international media corporations against the will of 75% of those entitled to register and vote, Most of of whom dont vote or register. It has nothing to do with me as I come from a sovereign country where the parliament committed treason along with the media a long time ago so its water under the bridge to its supporters and opponents now and we never managed to bring those who rejected our democracy in abolishing our sovereignty to justice so we are stateless in a sense with no political representation and denied access to the media. We obviously owe taxes to our sovereign state to the extent it subsists but it hasn't had a prime minister since the 9th of February 1992 and it's ability to regulate the media was lost on the 20th of April 1993. It's sovereignty was legally caput on the 1st of November 1993 and I have these people sending me bills of exchange to pay for turning my country into a surveillance state.

They quote the Finance Act which says the sovereign is freely granted the duties on it and they beseech the sovereign to accept. They wont send me a letter saying I am the sovereign these duties apply to and expect me to act as the sovereign by signing their bill telling me "I must" which I don't think is true. If they had all the legal capacity they needed, why do they need my signature?

Read the Finance Act. The duty to pay taxes is granted to the sovereign by beseechment. I'm too impoverished to accept what they are granting even if they do put it in black and white that I am their sovereign with ALL THE RIGHTS and not just duties of the sovereign. The council is charging me four times the cost of how I could deal with bins and water myself if it wasn't for their made up laws restricting me and thats all I get from government other than the compensation for them putting me out of business which amounts to income funding my own food and shelter which is meagre.

They want me to pay for an army that foesnt defend sovereignty. Public servants who expect my obedience, media regulators who allow hate speech against 'nutty conspiracy theorists', parliaments that only represent the television addicts (whos will is not their own) and now 'healthcare professionals' they have 'freely and voluntarily' granted everyone's organs to. My state opposed the Chinese treatment of the Falun Gong. We can't abide with organ harvesting in Britain.

I don't think it would be a good idea to sign anything on bills from people funding those who are not truly actively protecting us from human rights violations which would be the lawful authoriyies. Those who are merely wearing the kings clothes but have no majesty in them should be defunded before I will contribute to the abuse of my country's human rights.

How about you ...
Freeman Stephen

Postby iamani » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:57 am

Hi Freeman Stephen

It's all very well moaning about it, old chap - but what are you doing about it? eg: Are you writing your own laws and glossa? Have you sought (legal) forgiveness? Have you offered remedy for damages? Have you established your own legal fiction to trade from? Have you otherwise served notice and or evidence of competence...?

Whatever you are doing doesn't seem to be helping you much, it's certainly not making you happy...

Why not try a new/different approach?

Btw, re: the organ harvesting; why not just ask them to return your organ...?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Freeman Stephen » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:13 am

Are you writing your own laws and glossa?
Nope

Have you sought (legal) forgiveness?
No credit, no debt. When are you giving me that £100 you owe me? Why not ask me to forgive you your debt. Here. Sign this form agreeing you owe me £100 and Ill give you a 90% discount. I think what I said has flown over your head.

Have you offered remedy for damages?
What damages?

Have you established your own legal fiction to trade from?
You mean outside the Rome II agreement? Who would I trade with? No one even knows they are inside Rome II and its so complex an issue Id be better off trading illegally with those who reject legality for being law abiding.

Have you otherwise served notice and or evidence of competence...?
Competence in what area?

Whatever you are doing doesn't seem to be helping you much, it's certainly not making you happy...

What's happiness got to do with it? I'm merely commenting on the bureaucracy which claims to serve the public. Its never served me. Its the reverse.
Freeman Stephen

Postby iamani » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:53 am

Hi Freeman Stephen

Those are just examples, i even put 'eg' in front of them - if not of interest, no problem. There's lots more out there - and i can't help but notice you forgot to mention what you are actually doing to address your dissatisfaction... but never mind.

"...What's happiness got to do with it?"

Duty comes first, only as a means to the end of 'happiness' - but that's just my opinion, what with happiness being my goal and all.

"...I think what I said has flown over your head."

Yes, well - let's just say i know the feeling...

...but on the bright side, i am pleased to report that funds are available to settle any all live accounts and that i am authorised to release £100 to your specified payee immediately upon completion of the usual accounting/ledger-balancing formalities ie upon receipt of a signed bill and or other documentary evidence to support your claim of obligation.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:47 am

I am pleased to report that funds are available to settle any all live accounts and that i am authorised to release £100 to your specified payee immediately upon completion of the usual accounting/ledger-balancing formalities ie upon receipt of a signed bill and or other documentary evidence to support your claim of obligatio

Exactly.

I wrote down you owed me money, so you owe me money. Signatures are not required for this debt to be debt. Its proof enough I wrote down you owed money and I dont require your signature on anything which bears to be a bill of exchange but if you sign it, I might be able to give you a ten percent discount on money you owe because I said so. You must sign the bill of exchange and I might even give you £100 instead. If you dont sign it, I'll just pass it on to debt collection agencies.

Does the above paragraph sound like the logic and reason you would expect from a person of authority? I think it sounds like extortion through trickery. This is the short form description of how it came to be a government agency thinks I owe them money I've never ever had for anyone to 'recover'. Invented out of thin air and pinned on me they think is some kind of debt slave because of my need for food and shelter. I phoned them and told them to take it to court but they declined to do so saying I was the one who needed to take them to court, despite the costs of a court and their kind pushing us into poverty in a fake democracy which is unhidably now sn overt tyranny. They want me to dig my own grave? Human rights yesterday or fuck off!
Freeman Stephen

Postby iamani » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:40 pm

Hi Freeman Stephen

"I wrote down you owed me money, so you owe me money. Signatures are not required for this debt to be debt..."

Really? Are you aware that just one signature can bind you to many 'agreements'? Eg bank account, signing-on, registering as self-employed, driving licence, joining a GP list etc. Even unconditional acceptance and use of the NINo and the ALLCAPS. Then there's one's actions/deeds to consider. A signature is almost always necessary for claims to be made  -  you just don't know which signature, and on which document it is, upon which they rely. So i'll wait for your bill before i part with funds if it's all the same to you, thanks.

"Its proof enough I wrote down you owed money and I dont require your signature on anything which bears to be a bill of exchange..."

Every application form we ever signed acts as a bill of exchange - see above.

"I think it sounds like extortion through trickery..."

That's exactly what it is  -  all we need do is prove it and our problems are over.

"Invented out of thin air and pinned on me..."

i'm sure that is not true. i suspect you have accepted state benefit(s) of one kind or another and they are looking to have you honour the obligation you accrued with said benefit(s).

"they think is some kind of debt slave because of my need for food and shelter..."

You exchanged your birth-right/inheritance for a bowl of stew, just like Esau (if i remember correctly). i have already suggested to you a means to acquiring food and shelter without slaving for it  -  how did you get on with that?

"I phoned them..."

Now that's just lazy.

"...and told them to take it to court but they declined to do so saying I was the one who needed to take them to court..."

They are right... so do a bit of research, convene your own court and splash out on some stationery and stamps  -  and use them wisely.

"...despite the costs of a court..."

What  -  stationery and stamps? Or do you refer to the cost to your time and (mental) effort in convening your own court?

"...and their kind pushing us into poverty..." 

Seems to me for the most part our poverty is a lethal lack of knowledge due (mostly) to our own wilful ignorance.

"...in a fake democracy which is unhidably now an overt tyranny..."

What's fake about it? Sure looks like mob-rule to me. The tyranny is in the directing of the mob...

"They want me to dig my own grave?..."

Don't be giving them ideas, we got enough problems...

"Human rights yesterday or fuck off!..."

As long as you cling to the status of 'human' you have all the rights afforded to animals. 'Human' is a low-status-legal-fiction with no 'biblical' precedent and or protection ie it is secular. The 'human' (hew-man, ie 'cut'-man; or even serpent-man in old Welsh) is the legal description of the afterbirth-entity (which is cut/stolen from you and is 'coincidentally' reminiscent of a snake). Is that what you strive for? Are you sure you know who/what you are and aren't? You might want to work on that aspect if you wish to realise/exemplify your chosen name, Freeman Stephen.

Come on, fella. Pull yourself together and look to the positive for a change while we still can. We are all guilty of the occasional gripe, but there's no need to continuously bemoan how grim things seem  -  we all see and suffer it already.

Be the light you could and should be. After all, that's really all any of us can do...

Altogether now  -  'This little light of mine, i'm gonna let it shine...'

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:52 pm

I think we are in disagreement over the relationship that exists between myself and 'the state', the duties the state has to me, the duties I have to the state, the basis of the legal association between myself and the state, the basis of the association I have with that which is beyond the competency of the state, the basis of the association the state has with things outside its competency, the degree to which the state is fulfilling its legal obligations to that which is outside its competency and a whole host of other complexities. I'm not here to have you convince me I have agreed to be violated by the state which I clearly dont by the fact they need my signature to alter the way things stand. That signature will cost them more than the money they print for free can buy. It will cost them a public admission of widespread crimes against humanity, the punishment and incarceration of those who engaged in it and/or covered it up and compensatory payments of the money they print for free to those who unjustly suffered what is effectively slavery concealed by fake democracy.

Do you think you are born into bondage? Is it just?
Freeman Stephen

Postby iamani » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:07 pm

Hi Freeman Stephen

...and here's me thinking we would never agree on anything!

YES! i agree that we disagree over the nature of the relationship that exists between yourself/ourselves and 'the state'.

Having said that, i must point out that i am not here to convince anyone. i offer my musings as food for thought - and at the end of the day they are just my opinions; but if anyone posts comment on this thread i see it as my right to opine my point of view whether in agreement or contradiction, and i do my best to do so politely.

i don't know who is chasing you for money and it's not my business. i just think that you might benefit from considering new ideas in resolving your problem.

...and no, i don't think we are born into bondage. Imo it is our given name that is pledged to the use of 'the state' (via SURNAME) by our parents, who do so in ignorance and for the proffered 'bowl of stew' that is state benefits. The only thing our parents are bound to do for said bowl of stew is to bring us up in the pledged name in such a way as to indoctrinate us that the feckin' name is us/ours... so that when we come of age we answer to and for that name WITHOUT QUESTION! It is impressed upon our consciousness over and over for sixteen years. Indeed, that is where the word 'identity' comes from:

Identidem (latin) = repeatedly; again and again.

At age sixteen (age of consent to contract) we are offered the option of honouring the pledge (made by our parents on our behalf) in the form of the NINo. If we had only thought to question that offer our lives would be SO different...

Is this 'just'...?

No, it is not 'just' - it just IS...

Cheers!
iamani

PreviousNext

Return to The Lighter Side