Freeman Movement Dying

Freeman Movement Dying

Postby samyalson » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:05 am

I thought I would reach out and say hi. As someone who has never felt "in" with society, I’ve been reading and researching alternative knowledge at least for the last twenty years. I had previously come across information on the strawman, but I’ve only recently looked into it in any depth.

Being new to the scene I’ll describe my experience. Firstly, I read old forum posts that list similar websites to this, and most are now dead. I watch YT videos that have links to the host’s site; I go there only to find the domain has been taken over by scammy content. I read up about key people in the field, and find out they de-frauded their followers (Mary Croft).

There is no doubt that the money game is a con. But based on my findings over these last few days, I can only say that it seems people have given up. I listened to a 2011 podcast where people talk about a corrupt judge ignoring the law, and siding with the mortgage lender. Their response was to action group litigation and trigger a precedent. And then nothing happens, nothing changes.

Although we can see the bullshit, and choose not to be slaves, those that run the game have such a tight grip that it seems pointless to fight it.

What are your thoughts on:
- The freeman movement dying.
- The freeman movement being run by scammers who seek to exploit desperate people.
- Whether mortgages can be challenged.
samyalson

Re: Freeman Movement Dying

Postby iamani » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:11 pm

Hi samyalson,

Good question.

This site may be past its peak with only one or two posters now but it's still here - testament at least to the founders' determination.

The term 'freeman' is no longer used by those in the know as the term has been deliberately tainted in much the same way as 'conspiracy theorist'. On the plus side the movement is harder to 'own' without a name...

You're right about the scammers, lots of those. But if they're making money there must be plenty of customers which means the movement is not dying. It's just getting harder to discern the good from the bad - in both info and people.

Of course mortgages can be challenged, it just takes a few years of study same as everything else.

The strawman and birth certificate are key subjects second only to the admonition to 'know thyself'. Twenty years of study is impressive - be a shame to give up now buddy.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:45 am

Great response imani :cheer:

Welcome to the forum Samyalson :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby samyalson » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:25 am

Hi iamani & mike

Thanks for sharing your comments.

I was only giving observation of someone who is researching this movement now.

My personal thought, which I didn't share in my original post, is that a lot of effort has gone into suppressing this information, and perhaps applying pressure to figureheads within this movement. You could argue it's because this info is nonsense, and following it could be dangerous. But, thinking the way I do, I have a hunch it's because freeman information is a start to breaking free of "matrix" control.

Your comment about years of study to end a mortgage feels daunting. Any tips on accelerating this?

I have no plans on giving up. Once you see things for how they really are, it's impossible to go back. With that in mind, I'll continue not to conform.
samyalson

Postby iamani » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:00 pm

Greetings

Thank's Mike - it's good of you to say.

samyalson - yup, you could do it quicker, it just depends on how much you want it. If mortgages are your particular interest you will need some knowledge of commerce law, contract law, trust law, and legal name and birth certificate.

You will also be wanting to upgrade your status and comprehend standing.

Steve Mccrae (YT) has an interesting take on the subject but he does charge and it's not a shortcut. He has also removed most of his more helpful vids. If you get to the point of understandIing SPV's he can help you find the one with your mortgage attached. Website is 'expert in all legal matters'.

For commerce made simple i recommend you watch the 'Troy' videos on ceylon's various YT channels - he breaks it down well although last i heard he was challenging T.H.E.M. on language used in their documents/offers (glossa) courtesy of rom and rohan's work on 'Justinian deception' channel (YT).

White Rabbit Trust (YT) is another excellent resource for mortgage issues and lots more besides.

Oh, and you hit the nail on the head as to why the info is so heavily censored/repressed - they've worked long and hard to keep us in the dark, they prefer it to stay that way.

The info available is overwhelming. It helps if you just focus on one subject at a time - you'd be surprised how much overlap there is between the subject's though.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby samyalson » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:15 pm

Thank you for the info :yes:

I guess I've got some serious reading ahead.
samyalson

Postby enegiss » Sat May 04, 2019 3:02 pm

if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Return to General chat