Is there a list of convicted Social Workers?

Is there a list of convicted Social Workers?

Postby Hannah438 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:27 am

I'm trying to find out if there is a list of convicted social workers anywhere?.. In the similar style to the list of convicted policy officers already posted on this site.

If there is can someone please post the link? If there isn't a list of convicted social workers would anyone know how I would go about collating one?

Many thanks
Hannah
Last edited by Hannah438 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hannah438

Re: Is the a list of convicted Social Workers?

Postby MikeThomas » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:17 am

The Policy Officer list was collated from media stories if that's any help.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Re: Is the a list of convicted Social Workers?

Postby Hannah438 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:22 am

Mike, Thanks for that yes it does help.

I might have a new project to work on over the weekend :)
Hannah438

Re: Is there a list of convicted Social Workers?

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:54 am

Sounds like a good project Hannah but please be sure of your facts etc. before you name & shame :cheer:
MikeThomas

Postby Hannah438 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:23 am

Hi Mike

Thanks again for your help.

I have been doing some internet research regarding this topic and I can assure you I have made a note of any sources I have taken information from and do intend to get some one to check over it before I make anything public.

I have to admit I've had to have a break from this topic already... reading a lot of the publications on the internet regarding this topic have been quite disturbing but at the same time I have not found a lot of information to collate a list of convicted social worker / Council workers. Where councils have failed there doesn't seem to be anyone person being made accountable which I find very sad especially in the cases of child neglect/abuse.

I have been in contact with a guy from https://www.whatdotheyknow.com (a web page I stumbled across while researching this topic) regarding contacting local councils for FOI... He has been very helpful but I also get the impression from his e-mail that he doesn't hold much hope for the council to provide me with the information I will be requesting. He did also suggest requesting FOI from courts but he did clearly state he doesn't hold much hope for them supplying the information I will be requesting.

I will be having a route round FMOTL for more information about FOI but I would appreciate you letting me know if you have any more information that would help in this topic. Obviously I want to get the list right

Many Thanks again for your help Mike it is very much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Hannah
Hannah438

Postby MikeThomas » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:34 am

Here's a place to start Hannah: http://chrisspivey.org/category/arrest-ss/

Its a lot to read but its in sections and really worth the effort :cheer:
MikeThomas

Postby Hannah438 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:58 am

Thanks Mike :)

I've just had a quick look and I will certainly be having a good look at the web link later.

If you think of anything else that may help me please let me know.

I should also mention that it is not exactly my aim to name and shame these people I was generally interested in the statistics... I've been abused by social services all my life and 5 years ago the social worker that had abused me just sort of disappeared after a row I had with her in front of my son's teachers and basically proved she had no idea what her job was in accordance with the information on the local councils web page. I was curious about what happened to her I'd be gutted if she moved to a different part of the country or to another country to continue her abuse and the council deny all knowledge of her or just don't reply when I ask. I wasn't asking for details about what happened to her just a general idea. Here's hoping she was locked up and getting help with her behaviour. But to find out what did happen to her would hopefully put my mind at rest :)

Mike you've been a great help, Many Thanks

Hannah :)
Hannah438

Postby MikeThomas » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:11 am

If memory serves, I'm sure that in one of the Chris Spivey articles there is a link to a Social Worker Register. Maybe some help in tracking down your nemisis. :yes:
MikeThomas

Postby Hannah438 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:23 pm

:) Thanks again Mike...

I'm getting back on with this tomorrow afternoon and as always I appreciate your help :)

Hannah :)
Hannah438

Return to Children