PAYE & INCOME TAX HAVE NO ENABLING LEGISLATION

PAYE & INCOME TAX HAVE NO ENABLING LEGISLATION

Postby treeman » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:44 pm

I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Re: PAYE & INCOME TAX HAVE NO ENABLING LEGISLATION

Postby MikeThomas » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:26 pm

THIS IS A MUST SEE! Thanks for posting it Treeman :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby squark » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Not Enabling.......!
Plenty of folks find it Disabling Legislation.
:sun:
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby Dreadlock » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:05 am

The guy's heart seems to be in the right place but he's totally wrong to say that taxes fund wars. It was true in the past when money had actual value, but since the cessation of the Gold Standard in 1931 (1933 in the USA) our "money" has been a fiat currency, which is to say that it has no intrinsic value and therefore is not money in the original sense of the word but is actually merely credit.

The government does not need "money" from the people in the form of taxation. It borrows all the "money" it needs, for wars, from the banks - which are only too happy to create money out of nothing and lend it at interest, after all a government in debt is a populace enslaved - just look at Greece. The government loves being in debt as by being so it is serving its masters, the banks.

So people who pay tax are NOT contributing to the finance of wars, the government could never raise enough "money" from taxation to fund modern wars anyway. Taxation serves three main purposes:
1. It prolongs and contributes to the public's belief that modern "money" actually has value. "We need to raise taxes to pay for this and that..." Utter bollox of course but the public believes it.
2. It is used to control inflation by taking "excess money" out of circulation.
3. It is used to keep the people in poverty so that each generation is just as poor as the one that went before, thus ensuring that the working class remains working. Death Duty is a prime example of this.

It is also used, nominally, to pay off some of the interest on the national debt. But the debt is so large (trillions) that the interest on the loan can never be payed off. Besides, as the banks create money out of nothing do they really need any of the debt to be paid back? No, debt is merely a mechanism for control which is what the bankers really want.

This guy needs to improve his understanding of what money is and isn't.
Dreadlock

Postby pitano1 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:37 am

hi all

a couple of points,i will mention,to see if you agree.

1]the public debt is owed to....us.
as all the commonwealth,is created by....us

the excuse/power for taxation,comes from acts/legislation
such as this...http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Geo6/2-3/89/enacted
and acts/legislation regarding banking.

ie the banking reform act,which turned the US citizens,into,an enemy
of the state,and created a dictatorship.
[globalisation]..may apply

. :thinks:

if h.m.r.c..are unable,to prove,that you are an occupior,as apposed to
a peaceful inhabitant..can they still rob you

regards.
pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Dreadlock » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:02 am

Hey Pitano,

My opinion on the debt is that there isn't any. The debt is made from nothing and has no value. What is there to pay back? It boils down to nothing more than a belief that there is a debt. All we need to do is get the
majority of people to believe there isn't - this happened in Iceland recently and their debt vanished, was simply written off at the stroke of a pen. The media has been very quiet on the subject.

The power to tax comes from the consent of the people and may well be written in statute. At the lower levels of government, such as when dealing with police, refusal to consent is ignored due to ignorance on the part of the government employees. At higher levels however consent does seem to become an important factor in how people are treated. I've come to this conclusion from observing other peoples' experiences with different levels of government as well as my own.
debating with a policeman is a complete waste of time most of the time. Same with low level local council employees.

The government doesn't have to prove that people are anything, it just has to assume they are. So yes, they can rob you without proving you are an occupier because you are everything they want you to be (in their eyes) until you tell them you aren't.
That's when the fun starts.
Dreadlock

Postby pitano1 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:43 pm

hi dreadlock.
[The government doesn't have to prove that people are anything, it just has to assume they are. So yes, they can rob you without proving you are an occupier because you are everything they want you to be (in their eyes) until you tell them you aren't.
That's when the fun starts.].. :yes: :clap: :clap: :clap:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby musashi » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:46 pm

This has been said before.

The authority to tax comes from the 1627 Petition of Rights.

MPs give consent to tax on our behalf under that.

Earnings cannot be taxed. Income can. You have been made merchants by applying for a bank account. Through that account you are operating in commerce - a privilege. You may not be taxed on earnings - a right. You can be taxed on a privilege.

The king/state owns and controls commerce. It is a privilege granted to operate there and all privileges are taxable. Every benefit has consequences and the benefit of operating in commerce is that you can be taxed on ALL INCOME.

As a merchant you have not the protection of the constitution or common law. Only merchant law.

See charters given to towns and cities to run markets. Charters from the crown to operate a privilege. You cannot just open a market, as the towns and cities could not. If they could then they would not have needed a charter.

William Patterson was given a charter from the crown in 1694 to open and operate the Bank of England - operating in commerce. He needed a charter.

Shut your bank account and your earnings may cease to be income and revert to earnings once again.

However, the 'money' in your pocket is merchant paper and, for the purposes of negotiating the Note/Bill, you are classed as a merchant.

Also see the U.N Commerce Clause - all people have been declared to be merchants!

Re-read the Gold Standards Act, 1925, then read the Currency & bank notes act, 1928

The former legalises fraud for the Bank of England (they can issue PROMISSORY NOTES but are not obliged to redeem them) and the latter forces us to accept paper money. It says in at Act "The working man will accept paper money whether he wants to or not" Their words in that act, not mine.

Remove the G.S. Act and you stand a chance.

Paper money is okay as long as it is back by lawful specie - gold. That's why gold was removed. The deal with the bank and the government was that the government would repay the interest on the loan they took from the bank "in gold". It did not take long before all the gold was in the bankers' hands. In this way everything was taken by the bank in exchange for, in the words of Paul Moran of H.M. Treasury, "Pure fiat currency. Intrinsically worthless." V has the e-mail this was said in about four years ago.

Also, read the Invisible Contracts I posted here four years ago. Even just the first 30 pages.

Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby landlubber » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:11 pm

I like the information coming out of this thread, even though it's from earlier this year.

Musashi said:
Earnings cannot be taxed. Income can.

Where does this leave Earned Income, something that's often used by HMRC? From what I see, there is no difference between Earnings and Earned Income under British law? Another is this, what about Income and Earned Income?

I like Dreadlock's interpretation of money and fully agree with what he says. However, the idea that most folks have is that money does have an intrinsic value and not just ordinary folk either. Corporations push this value of money to its limits and will even take you to court to get it from you. The courts too, believe that money has value. What a strange world we all live in.
This report comes from the dark cupboard under the stairs..
Lawyer/solicitor I am not - nor any kind of perverted sense of justice - opinions I have plenty but they are not to be construed as legal advice.
landlubber

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:32 am

The thing is real money does have value. The problem is that what most people call money simply isn't money - it's promissory notes in the case of cash, credit in the case of numbers in a bank account, and tokens in the case of coins. Old coins can be money to the extent that they contain a %age of gold, silver or copper.

Money is any commodity with intrinsic value. Promissory notes, being paper, have very little value. Digits in a bank account aren't even tangible and have absolutely no value. Tokens, being made of metal, have the most intrinsic value but since Jan 01 2011, if I remember correctly, no UK coins are minted containing even the smallest amount of copper (an old 2p piece containing copper is worth more than 2p due to its copper content). They are presumably minted with the cheapest metals suited to purpose.
Dreadlock

Next

Return to General chat