Chilling reading-The Secret Covenant.

Chilling reading-The Secret Covenant.

Postby bluesphinx » Mon May 18, 2009 8:32 am

If ever there was an admission as to the true nature of the set up, then I believe that this is it. I do not believe that the author is actual Illuminati-surely they wouldn't be so stupid as to commit such an atrocious work to a page, let alone publish it on the 'net.
But putting it in the perspective of history, whover did write it has I think, got his finger on the pulse:

http://www.unveilingthem.com/SecretCovenant.htm

Now, by contrast, here is MY covenant;

For Everyone.

“This is my pledge.
I promise to respect myself.
I promise to respect my family.
I promise to respect my neighbours.
I promise to respect nature and this beautiful world of ours.
I promise never to be greedy, or to take any more than I need to live.
I will strive to work hard to help others, and do all the things that need to be done.
I promise to only do unto others as I would have others do unto me.
If I remain true to my pledge I will have a long and happy life.”
(Windfall of the Wise-Max Speed)

Maybe I should add something like, "I promise to fight with all my strength, cunning and intelligence, all those who would wish harm to humanity."...Or something?
bluesphinx

Re: Chilling reading-The Secret Covenant.

Postby jobsaboba » Mon May 18, 2009 9:01 am

Nice post Bluesphinx, Excellent find !

Personally, mine would be,

I will make this my Quest for the rest of Eternity,
I shall return to earth, for as many lifetimes as it takes.
To ensure that every last being, is returned to the arms of love and understanding.
Even though i may lose my bodies many times in my Quest, I shall NEVER give up.
Ever knowing That Time is illusionary, and heaven and hell exist now and here.

Jobs
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby Veronica » Mon May 18, 2009 9:07 am

This is similar to, if not the same as, "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion".

The Protocols have been declared 'fakes' ... but the very fact that they describe precisely what happened throughout history, & what has happened in the 21st century, renders whether or not they are fake ... to be moot.

I repeat ... this is precisely what is happening. It is the goal of Zionism. The goal of the Banksters, the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc. And the Saxe-Coburg Gothas aka the "Windsors".
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon May 18, 2009 9:19 am

If you want truly chilling stuff which is genuine, then just take a look at the CFR's papers, essays and studies which are periodically released. In particular Mr D Rockerfeller - now that's just plain evil personified right there!

Albert Pike's stuff is pretty awful, to be sure - his 'Morals and Dogma' make good bedtime reading for Stephen King fans...I have also see two question/answer sessions online, from so-called 'insiders' having a 'duty' to do this from time to time - believable? - make your own mind up about 'the harvest' and the rest of the dialectic.

Then go along, using the links you can find on the net, to the US patent office and take a good, honest look at the mind control tech, the HAARP tech, etc.

Then ask why they have several thousand SECRET patents covering power generation/production, flight, etc. My nightmare at the mo, is the Laser Induced Plasma Conduit, aka Lightning Gun - eye-witnesses in Iraq who have seen this thing say it melts cars, shrinks people to child-size mummies!! Check it - what the feck are they thinking? - how could anyone USE this on a fellow human? It makes white phosphorous look like a swan vesta :grr: :puke:

Simple! - they use the good-old 'sub-human/animal' thing - the only good jap is a dead jap from WW2 USA, the Untermensch of Nazi Germany. The Gooks of Vietnam, Ragheads from Gulf 1 & 2the list is endless. In the present, we have the G20 demonstrators described on Police forums as 'The Unwashed', etc - it's that same old story of division and hatred. Sickening for me, as I fell for it for 12 years, took 2 to start waking, then got the hell out of it and the last 15 trying to make amends for the things I did for Elizardeath and country.

My mantra is simple, learned through life and experience - Universal love eternal conquers all. :love:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby mOz » Mon May 18, 2009 3:32 pm

You've already made amends Pete mate.
Your awake, and awakening others.
You had to experience what you experienced to get you to here, NOW.

Good on yer pal!

mOz :hug:
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon May 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Dude, thanks - it may sound melodramatic, but I'll never have done enough for me - never. Got to keep going, innit
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby bluesphinx » Mon May 18, 2009 5:46 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:Sickening for me, as I fell for it for 12 years, took 2 to start waking, then got the hell out of it and the last 15 trying to make amends for the things I did for Elizardeath and country.

My mantra is simple, learned through life and experience - Universal love eternal conquers all. :love:

I know where yo're coming from man-Back in the early 80's I too was one of the government's brainwashed assassins. Saw action, and got decorated for efforts in the Falklands. I stil believe that whatever the politics of the issue (Thatch shouldn't have let it come to war etc.) I do think it was right to go out there and liberate innocent British tax-paying citizens from a bullying invading army.
Unlike this 'Adventure' in the Middle East!
Then came 9/11.To my great shame my first reaction was thus: They should round up all the Muslims and nuke 'em, or else we'll be next!
Talk about playing into their hands! But in my defense, I was still then one of the fast asleep and hoodwinked majority. I was 44 years old.Thank goodness I have grown up since then!

Now I tend towards agreement with George Galloway. I may risk your derision/ ire/ disagreement here, but nevertheless try listening to this speech by Mr. Galloway-all I can say is a hearty 'Hear! Hear!'

http://www.grassrootspeace.org/audio/galloway_dc_092405_48k.mp3

If I can achieve just a fraction of the understanding, compassion and love for my fellow man that he speaks in this speech, then I hope that I too will have made amends for my short sightedness and lack of wisdom.
bluesphinx

Postby Veronica » Mon May 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Galloway, Benn & Chomsky are Gatekeepers.

Their job is to waste your time ... and to make sure you never think for yourself.

This is not derision. It's obvious for their antics.

Benn & Chmsky are long-time Members of the Club of Rome.

(There is, unfortunately, "waking up" and "waking up a bit". If you are the latter ... you need to be prepared to become the former. If you are the latter, you have he possibility to become the former)

Galloway & Alex Jones = Two Gatekeepers massaging each other's egos
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon May 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Quite right BlueSphinx! - I was in the Falklands, NI, UN peacekeeping, first gulf, Kosovo - the lot. I was a sniper, so you know the things I did and the peeps I did things for - we all come to it different ways, buddy.

Suffice to say - NEVER AGAIN - only to protect my family. As for George, well......fair play to anyone who stands up to these elites and thier agenda. Whether he is or is not, a patsy, stooge, whatever, is irrelevant - it's what WE do and what WE believe and how WE act that makes the difference, m8. when they see WE will no longer do what they want, what can they do? Kill all the slaves? - don't think so...

Nice to meet you - welcome!

Peace and love,

Baldy (Pete)
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Veronica » Mon May 18, 2009 6:13 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:As for George, well......fair play to anyone who stands up to these elites and thier agenda.

No Pete ... he isn't standing up to any elites. He is 'damage limitation'

I've actually met him. And I know others who fell for his 'charm'. Don't waste your time on him.

He is a Gatekeeper. His job is to make sure you NEVER think for yourself.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Next

Return to General chat