Postby Veronica » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:07 pm

DEMOCRACY? - in Britain??

Only the GULLIBLE think we have it!

Nothing in the land is more important than Election Petition M330/08, to be heard in BRADFORD CITY HALL at 10.30a.m. Wed. 6th May 2009.

‘DEMOCRACY’ (in the unlikely form of one solitary World War II veteran) is taking on the whole of Police State Britain. He does so in memory of his brave young shipmates who gave their lives in World War II, but have been so badly betrayed by the War Criminals of the Blair Brown Cameron Regime.

If you have any regard for those who fought & died in WW II, you MUST be there.

The corrupt ‘News Media’ (even Private Eye!) have imposed a total blackout on information about this hearing. Only those able to attend will learn of the criminal methods used by WY Police to silence honest election candidates.

For more, telephone 01274 541 213

PLEASE PASS THIS ON.

or email enscarth@hotmail.com
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: From: WWII Veteran Norman Scarth

Postby Veronica » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:40 pm

PS: Norman suggests adding:

'72 virgins', semtex, sulphate of ammonia, sugar, anthrax, Sandringham, Balmoral Menwith Hill, Fylingdales & detonator

To my e-mail signature. (There's life in the old sea-dog yet! :grin: )

BTW, his website is here
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:21 am

Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Highspirit » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Total respect for the man. What have we come to in this country? It is shameful that we have allowed ourselves to be trodden on and brainwashed to this extent. Do we have a Police State? Well yes I think we do but it is more sinister than an overt presence which is also creeping upon us if we continue this shameless path.

I am hoping to be at the BC meeting in June. I will do my bit to reach 1 Million Rebellious Britons. I don't care if meetings are not seen to do anything because I think these meetings will lead onto much bigger things when people start to see the massive gathering of like minded people. I know we are not a minority thinking people, we are millions and the old political regime is now dead and not wanted by the real people anymore. Their brainwashing is having less effect as the people wake to this treacherous system we have in place. I for one am prepared to be one of those that does something and not stand-by as they continue their fascist sprint. Norman is right, we may have a conscience of not being 'good men' but we are better than anyone who is prepared to resort to Genocide and slaughter of innocent human beings overseas and the fascist rule of it's own people.

1 Million Rebellious Britons - COUNT ME IN....
https://www.thebcgroup.org.uk/conference/
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby jonboy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Does anyone else agree with me that Post WW2 rationing, was a scheme to "get Britain used to loss of Freedom and putting up with anything", I mean why the fuck would there be a shortage of cheese just because a war had taken place? Milk = cheese. I never heard of Britains cows going to the gas chambers. Just one of my rants. Any views? :hug:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:39 pm

There's almost certainly truth in what you say Jon. Lots of things happened after WWII ... which was deliberately planned anyway. Fluoridation started in the 1950s in order to dumb the populace down.

What with, and the rise of TV ...

All part of the same process.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby MikeThomas » Fri May 01, 2009 11:44 am

Excellent point Jonboy ! Rationing started on Jan 8, 1940 and went through to 1953 (correct me if I'm wrong please), eight years after the end of the war, while countrys like Germany abolished it sooner. By the time Britain ended rationing ther were a lot more 'processed foods' on the market that have since become more sinister.

For example: Do you know the difference between Natural & Artificial Flavourings ? As it turns out ther is nothing very natural about natural flavouring. In fact it's pretty similer to artificial flavourings. Both are made by a Flavourist, a scientist who blends chemical compounds to mimic perfectly the smells and tastes found in nature. Natural flavours come from natural sources (plants,animals, oils etc) while artificial flavours come from synthetic sources.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Veronica » Mon May 18, 2009 12:47 pm

Update:

Norman's case went against him, and was published on the front page of his local regional newspaper:
T-A-090508-A4.jpg

His response it a complain about the Judge, Richard Mawbry, QC:
OJC-JAC-090517.doc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to General chat