Is it right that a human can not contract with a corporation

Discuss the difference between Common Law and the Statutory Acts made by the Powers that be, (PTB)

Is it right that a human can not contract with a corporation

Postby joeontheland » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Fictions cannot connect with living souls; fictions cannot do anything which requires a meeting of the minds, e.g.: contract, or any of the senses of a living soul – hearing, seeing, thinking, as they are not human, existing only as legal fictions on paper. Our use of the Strawman is to enable us to operate in Commerce.

This seems right to me, but I need to see proof. Would this be mentioned in contract law?
joeontheland

Re: Is it right that a human can not contract with a corporation

Postby holy vehm » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:15 pm

I dont know if its proof but to test the theory, try to open a bank account without a birth cert and a national insurance number. A human requires neither to be alive but a corporation requires both in order to start a contract with a human. It needs a person for a contract, a legal fiction, a paperwork human is a person.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby newmannewy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:56 pm

A fiction can only deal with a fiction. Hence the judge says that he can not "hear" certain arguments.
http://www.thebigwakeup.co.uk - My own personal site dedicated to helping newbies wake up and see the bigger picture.
Feel free to pass comment, point out my failings & or generally critisice - (It's a working progress)
newmannewy

Postby jonboy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:45 pm

So if it is written down somewhere "official" , is that "proof"?

Common sense and the laws of physics dictate that living beings cannot interact with fictions.

"contract law" as you put it, is something that someone has written down, and just as fictional as money, religion, statutes, marriage, licensing, I could go on forever.

Sceptics are constantly asking for "proof", what would constitute proof?

"official" (ie government sactioned) legislation and documents are proof of nothing.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby pedawson » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 pm

joeontheland Can you explain to me what it is you mean by 'This seems right to me'.

I believe you to be an intelligent soul and is able to figure out complicated problems, NO I don't mean to be sarcastic, I believe you are.
You can answer your own question, it just needs framing well.

Do you know what a 'FICTION' is?
Do you know what a 'Living Soul' is?

The answer to the above questions are all the proof you need.
The quote you are quoting states 'Fictions cannot connect with living souls'
If you believed they could, can you explain to me just how this could be achieved, I am genuinely interested if you can.
Now FICTIONS as in legal fiction 'DOES' exist, I have mine right here with me now. My legal fiction is 'Sentence case', 'Upper-case' and or lower-case it does not matter what case, the name given me officially is a LEGAL entity otherwise known as a fiction, it isn't 'ME'.
Push come to shove I doubt whether I could prove that I am a living soul, other than I breath, eat and communicate with others, however I am positive that my legal fiction cannot even exist except on paper and can only communicate through a living breathing sentient soul, it doesn't have to be me it could be anyone.

So 'how in gods name' could you ever 'SEE' proof that a title on a piece of paper 'could NOT' connect with a living soul.
You SEE living souls connect with other living souls on a daily basis but you have never seen a legal fiction connect with a living soul, or have you? So why if you have never seen this would you wish to see proof that it doesn't. The fact you haven't seen it, and you believe connection between fiction and soul is not possible should be indicative that it ain't going to happen.

Sorry if this seems insincere it isn't meant to be but the question you ask just could never make sense.

Or maybe I have it wrong (not beyond the bounds of possibility)
Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby joeontheland » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm

My question was whether a living breathing human being could contract with a company, a corporation.

Not whether a legal fiction could contract with a corporation.

I know that for a contract to be valid that it requires a signature from either party.

However, can an employee of a corporation sign on behalf of that said corporation.

This really attracted my attention for this reason...

If contracts can only be made between 2 living breathing human beings, or between 2 corporations, not between a human or a corporation. Then this, for me is indisputable by any man or woman trying to 'debunk' the law surrounding the free-man-on-the-land concept, and is telling of why the fiction was created to loophole this scenario in the first place.

When I said "this seems right to me", it was to show that I wasn't trying to challenge any ideas, from my research I felt that this seemed correct.

Joe
joeontheland

Postby Freeman Stephen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:11 pm

a corporation is nothing more than two or more humans acting as one lawful entity. if a wants cheap widgets and asks b to buy cheap widgets if he comes across any then when b reaches a point of sale with c, b is not the true buyer and a does not buy the widgets in isolation. a corporation between a and b is the true entity making a sale contract with c. not all corporations are cocacola sized monsters and can come into existence by mere operation of the law as well as formalised methods.
Freeman Stephen

Postby chomerly » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:20 pm

i would be incline to agree that the human cannot contract with a corporation.

I say that because if, for example, you've ever tried to take out an insurance policy online you always have to select a title of sorts according to your gender or profession.
It's the same for banking or credit cards or other financial based applications.
And i know this because i've tested it.

I'm not sure why it is this way but i'm going to try and find out.
I may call an insurance firm and see what the agent says.
chomerly

Postby Freeman Stephen » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:52 pm

a flesh and blood human cant talk let alone agree with a fictional entity whether te fiction is a corporation, mickey mouse or a unicorn.

underlying the corporation though are flesh and blood human beings. supose you and i started a business selling "chains of bondage" (they just seem to be in high demand these days). now when bob comes to me to buy a chain of bondage, i sell him one but hes not really buying it from me, hes.buying it from both of us - a corporation of two flesh and blood human beings.
Freeman Stephen

Postby BenOfEtc » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:12 pm

No, it is not right.

Contracts happen all the time. As you go through your normal day you contract with people and companies all the time without really realising it. They don't have to be written down (and very often aren't).

So let us say you nip to your local off license, Cheapo Booze. When you hand the assistant £12.99 and he hands over a bottle of Finest Liver Reducer, that's a contract for the sale of goods. The contract is between you (a human, I presume) and the company (Cheapo Booze Ltd). Simple.
BenOfEtc

Next

Return to Common Law & Statute "Law"