Can a sovereign see a loved one in prison?

Can a sovereign see a loved one in prison?

Postby onus777 » Thu May 14, 2009 12:25 am

can a sovereign who is mistaken as "person" who is named as "victim/witness"
to an alleged case which is still ongoing ,visit the alleged "accused person" in prison?
Can this be accomplish? And how?

Thank you!
onus777

Re: Can a sovereign see a loved one in prison?

Postby Veronica » Thu May 14, 2009 12:43 am

I don't think this has anything to do with "Freemanship" ... apart from Habeus Corpus.

I can't remember what the rules are. I know that Civil Offenders do NOT require Visiting Orders ... anyone can turn up ... during 'opening hours' and request to see the prisoner.

As far as "On Remand" is concerned, the best people to ask are the prison ... or on the Web ... there is bound to be information

I don't think you'll get anywhere by using Common law principles (at this stage of the game) for visiting.

Habeus Corpus is the Common Law procedure for having a friend or loved one brought into a court ... so you can see that they are OK.

Google "Habeus Corpus", and find out how to do one, is what i would do.

I assume you've tried getting a Visiting Order? There's not really enough information in the question, I'm afraid. I don't really understand what "mistaken as person" means. In this context, I mean.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby onus777 » Thu May 14, 2009 11:02 am

Mistaken as a "person" in the context that, even though I affirmed and claimed my common law rights, and did not consent etc...
The courts still proceeded to force me to make testimony as a "victim/witness" of an alleged domestic. Which I, the living woman have objected to.
The courts are trying to use threat of force to get me to present myself as witness to the alleged case. So aside of having to deal with them at the end of ths
month, I wanted to know how I could see my beloved who was taken to prison (on a "failure to appear in trial")...appearent warrents were issued, yet there was no physical evidence of them (for his and mine), when asked to produce them, the supervising officer states: "we live in a technilogical era, all is now electronically filed"...? see the situation is a little tricky because it was I who involved the police one year ago, they forced into making a statement, I didn't know then what I know now...so under duress intimidation all this was made. 1 year later there was trial and we appeared as living man/woman and denied corporate status etc... even handed in affidavits of notice of denial of corporate existance...given to the manager of the courts...and at trial stood our ground
and then judge orders recess, and we did not return. 1.5 weeks later appearent warrents were issued...yet not produced when asked, they detained me for 6 hours, put my partner in prison, but not before taking him to the hospital after he suffered injury (being pepper sprayed repeatedly), home broken into, tresspass, threat of arms/force etc... it's a compliacted one. They want to proceed with trial, and I am objecting as I comprehend that setting date for a trial is a voluntary act. I would like to see this matter be vacated completely. Anyway that's the gist of it.
I would like to see him.
onus777

Postby Veronica » Thu May 14, 2009 12:11 pm

onus777 wrote:Mistaken as a "person" in the context that, even though I affirmed and claimed my common law rights, and did not consent etc...
The courts still proceeded to force me to make testimony as a "victim/witness" of an alleged domestic. Which I, the living woman have objected to.

That's not possible. The court cannot do that. The court does not control the speech that comes out of your mouth. Only you control that.

You say you "affirmed and claimed my common law rights, and did not consent etc..." ... and then immediately consented because you allowed them to "proceed to force me to make testimony."

There is no point in claiming your Rights, and then immediately throwing them all away.

If you claim your rights, you need to stand on them. Come what may.

Before going into any of this you need to read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read.

And then read some more.

And, if you do that, you will learn about all the tricks they play on you such that, when you claim your Rights, you can stand on them.

And please don't say they "They threatened you with Contempt of Court". If you read enough, on this Forum, you will see that situation is perfectly well covered ... and very easy to deal with.

You haven't done enough reading. You have let them trample you into the dust. This is what they do.

Reading, and educating yourself, is your only defence.

There is no point in blaming others (me ... us .. this Forum ... the court ... anyone) because you decided to try a "quick fix".

We are here to help you as much as we can, but we cannot make you read.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Free » Thu May 14, 2009 5:52 pm

This might be of interest to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76ZEBq66gzg&feature=related

This particular scenario relates to a special visit to court (corporate office for discussion of payment) regarding a PCN or ticket of some sort but, the principle is the same.

They play the name game all the time. But without it they have no jurisdiction.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Return to General Freeman related questions