HSBC Bank plc david caster
Customer Credit Services
POBox 449 middlesbrough
Salford l
M5 4WQ 23rd of April 2009

Account Mumber ;

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Dear Sir or Madam,

With regards to the above numbered account.
Thank you for your letter dated the 17th April 2009 in which you inform me that you will not comply with my request under s.78(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 unless I provide you with a signiture.

There is no requirement under the Act that requires a s.78(1) request to be accompanied by a signiture, and I am unable to accede to your request.

Further, I note that you have sent statements and corrospondence containing sensitive private information to me to the same address as that detailed in s.78(1) request. If you are concerned that you are corrosponding with the correct person I wonder why you have not varified the information before.

As you are aware disclosing data without adequate checks of identity is contrary to the 7th principal of data protection, listed in schedule 1 of the Data Protection Act 1998. The time to confirm my identity was before you sent your first letter of reprimand.

My request for a true copy of my credit agreement under section 78(1) was made some time ago now, I believe that I have been more than fair with my allotment of time allowing for a fair and honest response from you. Furthermore I note with particular interest that there is no provision to exceed the date of compliance or remove the provisions of the Act should you be unsure of my identity.

So therefore your failier to provide the aformentioned documentation. A validation of the debt (The actual accounting), a varification of your claim against me ( a sworn affidavit or in fact a SIGNED Invoice), as well as a copy of the CONTRACT binding both parties, within 10 days will constitute your agreement to the following terms:-
1..That the debt did not exist in the first place
or
2..It has already been paid in full
and
3..That any damages I suffer you will be held culpable
4..That any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed
5..You will no longer pursue this matter any further.

regards.

letter number 2

HSBC Bank plc david caster
Customer Credit Services
PO Box 449 middlesbrough
Salford
M5 4WQ 24th of April 2009

Account Number :

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Dear Sir or Madam,
With regards to your letter dated to me on the 17th of April 2009, (refusing my request for a Copy of my Credit Agreement as well as a Validation of the Debt, a Varification of your claim against me, and a copy of the Contract Binding both parties) only upon supply of a signiture from me.

If HSBC would like to pursue for my signiture (as is your right), I would gladly provide you with a specimen of my signiture for your inspection, for the sum of £50,000 per specimen supplied. Fifty Thousand Pounds Stirling. This to be deposited into an account of my choosing upon you accepting my proposal.

If however you do not wish to pursue this proposal might I remind you to take note of my letter dated the 23rd of April 2009 addressed again to HSBC Customer Credit Services.
I look forward to your response.

letter 3

HSBC Bank plc
Customer Credit Services
PO Box 449
Salford
M5 4WQ

david caster
middlesbrough

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Dear Sir or Madam,
For reasons best know to the Hong Kong Shangai Banking Corporation ....namely the HSBC Bank plc, you have been making telephone calls to the telephone number associated with the above address.

These telephone call are currently running at between 2 and 5 per day.

They are both invasive antagonising and amount to in the eyes of the British Judicial System and indeed Blacks Books of Law and it's interpretatation as harrassment.

HSBC and it's employees are harrassing continuously the people residing at the above address, which is illegal in the eyes of the law, this has untill now gone unchallenged. And indeed unexplained.
Every telephone call from HSBC Bank plc has been logged with the telephone services supplier, and that same supplier will send me a monthly statement of the number of calls per month from the HSBC Bank plc, I will be forwarding the harrassment telephone calls, to Cleveland Constabulary for processing. All other subsequent telephone calls will be explained below, if you might like to read on.

Furthermore i will be billing the HSBC Bank plc for £500 (five hundred pounds sterling), per telephone call as it is logged from the HSBC Bank plc. This is whether the telephone calls are answered or go unanswered. As a logged basis.

This is for recompense, stress, harrassment, intimidation, and all other manners of illness stress and nausea assosciated with derogatory telephone calls. Also for unsolicited use of the said telephone number and address as a training aid to your employees, I signed no contract as such and furthermore gave no indication that i was happy to partake in a training programme as such for the HSBC Bank plc, so therefore whilst in the employment of the HSBC Bank plc I will charge £50 per minute for my services to you.

My terms of employment run thus;

HSBC Bank plc will pay david of the caster family otherwise known as dave £50 per minute for the first 10 minutes
I will charge £35 per minute every minute thereafter up to 20 minutes.
Every susequent minute thereafter Will be charged at £25 per minute.
As a gesture of goodwill I will not charge for part minute calls up to and including 59 seconds (fifty nine), and will make a maximum levy against HSBC Bank plc of £1,000 per training telephone call despite its length exceeding 26 minutes in length.
I will deem that I am in the employment of HSBC Bank plc every time i hear on the telephone that this telephone call be will recorded for training purposes only, and i will assume that I am an employee acting as a customer to train your employees for every situation that they would encounter.

If the HSBC Bank plc does not respond to this letter in 10 (ten) working days (and Saturday is classed as a working day as telephone call are recieved on this day too) sent this 27th day of April 2009, it will be assumed in aquiesscence that the HSBC Bank plc are in agreement with my proposal and are happy with the terms of the draught.

All other times I will ASSUME THAT THE TELEPHONE CALLS ARE HARRASSING TELEPHONE CALLS AND WILL BILL HSBC Bank plc on a monthly basis, and the HSBC Bank plc will have 14 (fourteen) working days in which to settle the outstanding amount with me regarding all payments.

I am looking forward to this new veture with the HSBC Bank plc and believe that we will form a fantasitic working relationship, now and in the future, for I strongly believe in continual training opportunities for it's employees.

Regards

THIS MORNING HSBC SENT ME A LETTER SAYING THAT THEY HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO PAY MY LOAN OUT OF MY CURRENT ACCOUNT.......I DONT HAVE ONE !!
THEY HAVE THEREFORE SENT ME A NOTICE OF DEFAULT
IT GOES ON TO SAY THE USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTIES THING WITH A LEAFLET HOW TO MANAGE YOUR FINANCES HOW TO PUT YOUR MONEY IN ORDER !!

I HAVE A DEFAULT NOTICE SENT UNDER SECTION 87(1) OF THE CON, CRED, ACT
DETAILS OF DEFAULT
term breeched the term or terms of the agreement form requiring me to make payments
nature of breach failier to make payments as required under theagreement

action required....
on or before the 22 may 2009 you are required to take the following action to remedy this
pay arrears £1,205

if the action is taken before this notice is taken before the date blah blah blah

I CAN SAY THAT THE PHONE CALLS APPEAR TO HAVE STOPPED AND A FEW DAYS AGO I RECIEVED A APPOLOGY LETTER FROM THEM FROM CUSTOMER SERVICES FOR THERE POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT !!!!!
Last edited by BLASTAWAYCAS on Wed May 13, 2009 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
BLASTAWAYCAS

Re: hsbc bank loan

Postby tigereyes » Wed May 13, 2009 11:02 am

Seeing as you have ahd an apology for the lack of professisonalism on their part perhaps now is the best time to barter your way out of your current situation with them?may make them back down and clear all alleged debt with them? you never know, well done!!
hugs
Tigs x
tigereyes

Re: hsbc bank loan

Postby BLASTAWAYCAS » Wed May 13, 2009 11:42 am

Whats the best way round that then TIGS it was your original template i sent when they were asking for a signiture

How would i draught a note of bargaining they still never sent me what I asked for
BLASTAWAYCAS

Return to General chat