TV license mail

BBC related crime in here.

TV license mail

Postby freemandr » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:53 am

Hi ,

I just recieved through the post TV license request, they say its the law. But do not state what Law.

I am in a situation here, as I do not watch TV, really I think TV is a form of mind control and brainwashing. Although I do have a TV but do not watch it, it is also covered in dust.
But the thing is I am growing in one small room of my house, and really do not want the attention regardless that I am discreet, at the same time I do not think it is right for me to have to pay when in fact I do not need it.

What will happen If I do not pay,? and when at the door I tell them I dont watch TV?,
I am muslim and it is against our religion to kill ourselves and since TV is killing our brains it is applicable I think to a certain degree.
If I send them a letter stating the above, will they still want to inspect my house.
Do I have to let them inspect my house, what if I do not?

Please comment on my post, telll me what you think
freemandr

Re: TV license mail

Postby kevin » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:22 am

please read the forum then we won't spend all our time repeating our selves http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3650
kevin

Re: TV license mail

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:58 pm

there is no law saying you need a tv licence. the nearest to any law is a statute called the communications act 2003 but i find it had to believe youve given consent for any legislation to be given the force of law over you since theres no mechanisms for you to give that consent. "the will of the people shall be the basis for the authority of government" is the way the un puts it. no ones ever had any opportunity to say yes or no to the legislation as a whole or even that specific bit of legislation so its my guess it doesnt apply to you as neither you or the rest of us have given it any mandate. anyone attempting to enforce it is just making outrageous demands on you. much the same as you getting to decide whether kevin or treeman gives me permission to rob you.

you may be aware of somerhing im not and in fact have given your consent to be governed and if this is the case tell me what the mechanism is and ill tell you why you are still not bound to pay a license despite the lehislation and having a tv you dont use for watching tv. under their legislation (if you are) you dont even need to open the door to these people and if you do, you dont need to let them in. if youve given consent to be governed they can lawfully execute a warrant and force entry against your will. this isnt as unlawful as it sounds PROVIDED you consent to be governed but they still need evidence that you are in breach of your legislation before they can get a warrant to execute.
Freeman Stephen

Return to T.V. Licence