My letter of claim of Lawful Rebellion to Buckingham Palace

Re: My letter of claim of Lawful Rebellion to Buckingham Palace

Postby Freeman On The Land Ben » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Hello Dean

With BP its a case of if they looked favourably on any of us giving a what we could call a positive reply or even promise of some type of action on thier part to help us word would spread and more and more people would start writing to them for the same reasons which would inevitibly grow by a large percentage annually. Its like a surgeon who is totally blind to any other method of treatment but his own, they are not about to rock that big big gravy boat ? they have absolutely no reason to do so ?

Peace :)
I regard the worlds military and security forces as the inventors of any god or extra-terestrial because both remain the only entities never prosecuted for gross breaches of human rights.
Freeman On The Land Ben

Postby bustachemtrails » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:17 am

I sent an affidavit of truth to buckingham palace attained from a friend, possibly from tpuc ? and then another 40 days later. I had them signed and witnessed by a solicitor, (which was double think anyway) but the result is that i use it as my address to the so-called authorities " I am a freeman on the land officially in lawful rebellion". Essentially its all bollox cos it supposes the queen to be innocent, which has to be supposed until proven otherwise but, again double think when the truth is known.

HRH Queen Elizabeth 11, has allowed through royal assent, unconstitutional statutes and has broken her contract with the people. This is treason too. She is not above the law of the land. I sent them in anyway just to appear to have more address to the traitors.....I want them to understand that I have no fear and will not yield to their intimidation and corruption.

Freefolk need to come together and make connections other than just phone and internet. Just imagine NO TV NO internet NO phone, where would you be then when they knock your door down ? Get together in peace, find local freewo/man and watch each others backs. Write address books in pen and ink so you do not lose your contacts.

To defeat this treasonous plot we need to think cautiously not fearfully, above all have fun ! Namaste.
bustachemtrails

Postby bustachemtrails » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:19 am

I sent an affidavit of truth to buckingham palace attained from a friend, possibly from tpuc ? and then another 40 days later. I had them signed and witnessed by a solicitor, (which was double think anyway) but the result is that i use it as my address to the so-called authorities " I am a freeman on the land officially in lawful rebellion". Essentially its all bollox cos it supposes the queen to be innocent, which has to be supposed until proven otherwise but, again double think when the truth is known.

HRH Queen Elizabeth 11, has allowed through royal assent, unconstitutional statutes and has broken her contract with the people. This is treason too. She is not above the law of the land. I sent them in anyway just to appear to have more address to the traitors.....I want them to understand that I have no fear and will not yield to their intimidation and corruption.

Freefolk need to come together and make connections other than just phone and internet. Just imagine NO TV NO internet NO phone, where would you be then when they knock your door down ? Get together in peace, find local freewo/man and watch each others backs. Write address books in pen and ink so you do not lose your contacts.

To defeat this treasonous plot we need to think cautiously not fearfully, above all have fun ! Namaste.
bustachemtrails

Postby jamesbb » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:30 pm

alright guys, new to this, ive read veronica's book and am just getting to grips with the site and my understanding on it all.
whats now the difference between you and me, after you sending affidavit and the oath to the queen? are you now exemp from paying tax, insurance? and has a case like this ever ended up in court, or been try and tested?

Thanks for any help on this.
jamesbb

Postby jonboy » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:13 pm

Everybody in the world is exempt from paying tax James. You don't need to ask anyone's permission. Doing that implies that they have the authority to grant that permission, which of course they don't, all men are equal. To become free, you have to just say you are free, believe you are free. And walk away from the system. I have not paid Income tax for 2 years, I work for myself, and answer to no one. The Queen is not going to read one of these ridiculous and unneccesary documents, and say "oh dear, another freemen, cross him off the tax list" is she!? The establishment will just ignore these, and carry on with the other 60 million sheeple.
Tax Statutes apply to "persons" known as "taxpayers", these are legal fictions, imaginary concepts, given names, and joined to us by our own stupid consent, via paperwork and signatures. If you want to break the joint, just walk away from it, ignore "official" letters, and documents, you are not your name, you are you.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby jamesbb » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:00 pm

thanks for clearing that up jonboy. So in your opinion are their no benefits from serving a affidavit to the queen? thats just an offical route to take?
i love reading the stuff on here its all so liberating, its exciting just to read, cant wait to put some of it into practise.
jamesbb

Postby greg » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:46 pm

I think Jonboy offers sound advice.

The queen has taken a solemn oath to govern. Have you taken one to serve?

Greg
greg

Postby alex71 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Farmerboy wrote:Hi Dean

As long as you know that the present monarcy and those who signed the magna carta are not the same, then you'll be OK

FB

so when she swore her coronation oath when she took the role of queen, what did she swear to uphold :puzz: :puzz:

peace
alex
alex71

Postby tattooman » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:55 pm

whats the point of sending a letter to the queen when she has been party to treasonas acts against the people and the country by signing of our sovereinty over to foreign nations i think her official title is citizen of the eu i wont be wasting ink writing her anything
i dont need to inform her of anything she has no authority over me or contract wth me shes part of the problem not the solution
tattooman

Previous

Return to Lawful rebellion