Waste Not, Want Not - Swine Flu Truth

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Waste Not, Want Not - Swine Flu Truth

Postby MikeThomas » Fri May 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Just found this little gem on David Ickes site.

Friday, 01 May 2009
Swine Flu Alert Clears Old Stock of Tamiflu

'It is almost three years since we faced the hysteria of an avian flu epidemic, when governments bought billions of dollars of Tamiflu – the same anti-viral now being promoted to combat a supposed swine flu pandemic. The shelf life of Tamiflu also happens to be three years.

The World Health Organization has, at the time of writing, increased its threat level to five, which means governments can activate their pandemic plans – and start handing out Tamiflu drugs. This is extremely convenient for governments that would have very soon have to dispose of billions of dollars of Tamiflu stock, which they bought to counter avian flu, or H5N1. The US government ordered 20 million doses, costing $2bn, in October, 2005, and around that time the UK government ordered 14.6 million doses.

Tamiflu’s manufacturer, Roche, has confirmed that the shelf life of its anti-viral is three years. England’s chief medical officer Sir Liam Donaldson has said that the UK is “well prepared” to counter swine flu – but only because it was well prepared to counter an avian flu pandemic that never happened.'

Read more: http://www.wddty.com/03363800372785950688/swine-flu-alert-clears-old-stock-of-tamiflu.html
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Re: Waste Not, Want Not - Swine Flu Truth

Postby Veronica » Fri May 01, 2009 1:22 pm

And I posted this, this morning.

I mean, it was bloody obvious ... as soon as the name "Tamiflu" came up.

(Note: If "AZT" comes up, you'll know whatever it is, is also a hoax. Like "Al Gore", same thing. Any Pharmaceutical Company ... and so on. "Al-Qaeda" ... "terrorists" ... the list is getting endless)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri May 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Yup - grate british public stars again :rotfl: (intentional pun, btw)

Ya can't make this shit up, can you? - As David Icke says "Beam me up, Scotty - it's mad down here!" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good finds by both, I think.

Peace and love,

Baldy
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby kevin » Fri May 01, 2009 8:10 pm

more people die of flu ever winter than have died of swine flu if there is such a thing

level 4 threat?.......LEVEL 5 THREAT!!!!!! what about every other winter when old die from flu?? what a load of balls!!!

what happened to levels 1.......2.............3 ???

DONT PANIC CAPTAIN MANNERING

one of the best comedy shows around....what a laugh

notice also how everyone is getting better from such a deadly virus

how can we have a pandemic with a couple of cases? our local school has more flu than this
kevin

Postby Veronica » Fri May 01, 2009 8:19 pm

As the little boy who first got 'it' said "It wasn't very nice ... but I'm all right now".

Those who 'die of flu' - you will find - are 'those who die of the flu shot'.

It's like 'those who die of AIDS' ... are really 'those who die of AZT' ... being the class 6 poison they are prescribed. I mean, is there anyone who is unaware of what taking poison does? Just because they call it "Chemotherapy" doesn't make any difference to the fact that it is actually poison. OK, Jade? Are you listening, Jade? Oh .... too late, love! Still, you got your picture in all the papers, so that was worth it, wasn't it?

As I keep saying: They deserve all they get. (You gotta remember. We all have the same chances. We've all got access to the Internet. If you spend your life typing "big tits" into Google, you won't actually find any worthwhile information. On the other hand if you type in "mobile phones cancer" ... you get a very different picture of life ... if you see what I mean)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby tigereyes » Sun May 03, 2009 10:37 am

Hi guys, i'm with you on a lot of what you say. I had the flu injection for a cpl of yrs back in the 90's due to health issues,i could never understand why i suffered worse each of those winters,one i even contracted Bronichal Pneumonia!! :gasp: then i started to research and dicovered that the flu jab was derived from incubating it with eggs, now up until a cpl of yrs back i was allergic to eggs!!!! so what was my then GP doing letting me have the flu jab :grr: i went to see him and showed him what i had found out and he just went rather sheepish! needless to say i no longer have the jab,no way!
On another note,in my previous career an elderly lady always used to have the jab and was ill each winter with bronchitis and flu, when she went on to have cancer and recover they forced her to have the Pneumonia jab too, and yup you guessed it, she was very ill the persuing winters afterward. Personally, i don't think jabs are the answer and i am with you on the toxicity of cancer drugs etc, my adopted mother had Radiotherapy a few yrs back and this has changed her enormously to the point that i do not have any contact anymore as she appears to be losing the plot and has caused numerous arguments within the family and is slowly alienating us all. I have contacted my adopted father and spoken with him and he agrees that she isn't the same person but as they have been together almost 50 yrs, he says he just wants to make the time she has remaining a peaceful one, which i have had to agree with as much as the old ego and emotions run scared and scream otherwise.
It does go to prove however that modern day medicines and treatments aren't what they are cracked up to be and i have seen this first hand not only with my mum but in my previous career too ( i was a home support worker ) i have nursed plenty of the terminally ill and those trying to " beat" the dreaded C and most to no avail.
The only injection i had as a babe almost cost me my life when at 6 months i contracted Whooping cough,it left me with shadows that they thought would turn to TB and treatment for almost the first 3 yrs of my life, all because my birth mother wanted me to have the jab and my grandparents ( who raised me) said no but it was ultimately her decision in the end.
I prefer my grandmothers take on it, if you have the illness your body builds its own immunity, if you have the jab, who knows?
hugs
Tigs x
tigereyes

Postby Veronica » Sun May 03, 2009 6:43 pm

Tigs,

Vaccinations do not work. The whole idea is fallacious. The guy who first came up with the idea was a country doctor by the name of Edward Jenner. Based on an old dairymaid's tale that "If you have cowpox you wouldn't get smallpox" he made the first vaccine for cowpox spores.

He injected his son & a farm worker with this new invention. They both died.

Undeterred he took the idea to the Pharmaceutical Companies. They took it up & gave it traction ... obviously because of it's detrimental effect, of course.

I have an ex-friend (who was a Barrister, btw). She has the injections every year. She was in a bad mood last year, complaining that her GP was sodding about, not giving her an appointment. I said "You should be glad ... it's actually your lucky week, therefore". She hit the roof. She told me she needed the jab ... and that I was lucky that I didn't ... and I should be grateful I didn't.

She said (and this is the crux) "Your constitution is much stronger than mine, Veronica!"

Why is my constitution so much stronger than hers? Any guesses? (You should only need one)

(That's one of the reasons why she is an ex-friend, btw)

Do you have a strong stomach? Yes? OK have a look at what is in them.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby tigereyes » Mon May 04, 2009 5:52 pm

:gasp: oh my good golly miss Molly!!!! thanks for that! i will never ever have another shot as long as i live!!! makes you think and makes you mad at the same time!!!
Thankyou for posting that info
hugs
Tigs x
tigereyes

Postby Phil: C » Mon May 04, 2009 6:41 pm

This has just gone up on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GvSMv80X70

If there was any doubt that this outbreak was deliberately started this should dispel it.

Some text from the poster of the clip:
"Here, Dr. Horowitz urges an investigation of Dr. James S. Robertson, Englands leading bioengineer of flu viruses for the vaccine industry, and avid promoter of U.S. Government funding for lucrative biodefense contracts, along with collaborators at the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC). These suspects helped Novavax, Inc., in Bethesda, Maryland, produce genetically-modified recombinants of the avian, swine, and Spanish flu viruses, H5N1 and H1N1, nearly identical to the unprecedented Mexican virus that is allegedly spreading to the United States at the time of this posting. The outbreak was precisely timed to promote the companys new research and huge vaccine stockpiling contracts."
_______________________________________Phil: C
"There's no saviours hanging around" The Oyster Band
"We are normal and we want our freedom" The Bonzo Dog Band
Phil: C

Next

Return to The Lighter Side