copy of pace to download

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Re: copy of pace to download

Postby notolivercromwell » Sat May 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Seems to me that policemen have the same choice as everyone else. To work according to the Law of this land or to be submerged beneath a tidal wave of Statutes and other crap. Fortunately there are good policemen out there. And they matter.
notolivercromwell
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Re: copy of pace to download

Postby woodman » Sat May 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Indeed, the Police do have a choice, sadly though innocent people don't anymore, force is used that overides any choice or commonsense that we may once have had.

I used to believe there were good Police too, even after May 2009, I've said so on this forum. But now I know, there are none, they will always stick together and they will always side with colleagues whether they are right or wrong, it's been proved to me time and time again in the last 12 months.

PACE, like money, is not worth the paper it's written on, it's been shown here that the Police don't even know the contents let alone adhere to it, they do what they want and how they want, and don't even hide it anymore.

Go on any Police forum and make a true comment that shows Police in a negative light and you will be aggressively pounced on and yet Police Officers who come here and comment are treated respectfully. If there are any good ones, they need to stand up and be counted by hounding out the thugs in uniform who are now sadly the majority.
:peace:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
User avatar
woodman
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:17 pm
Location: Two Dogs Fightin'

Re: copy of pace to download

Postby Laszlo's Diary » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:42 pm

This link has been deleted???? Why???? LovenPeace reg X
LovenPeace XXX
ReggieRaReBreed
http://www.laszlosdiary.bandcamp.com
(Keep Music LIVE)
User avatar
Laszlo's Diary
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:15 pm
Location: Chessy......

Re: copy of pace to download

Postby holy vehm » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Strange :puzz:

I will dig out the link and repost it later.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
User avatar
holy vehm
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3077
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:17 pm
Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: copy of pace to download

Postby ArturoDekko » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:09 pm

When you are read your "rights" haha, and asked if you understand and you say, "I do not understand, stand under or otherwise hold or grasp those rights", do you invoke:-
1.8 If this Code requires a person be given certain information, they do not have to be given
it if at the time they are incapable of understanding what is said, are violent or may
become violent or in urgent need of medical attention, but they must be given it as soon
as practicable. ?????

And for those denied access to PACE:-
1.2 This Code of Practice must be readily available at all police stations for consultation by:
• police officers
• police staff
• detained persons
• members of the public.
:sun:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
User avatar
ArturoDekko
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:17 am
Location: Carmarthenshire, Wales

Re: copy of pace to download

Postby holy vehm » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:00 am

ArturoDekko wrote:When you are read your "rights" haha, and asked if you understand and you say, "I do not understand, stand under or otherwise hold or grasp those rights", do you invoke:-
1.8 If this Code requires a person be given certain information, they do not have to be given
it if at the time they are incapable of understanding what is said, are violent or may
become violent or in urgent need of medical attention, but they must be given it as soon
as practicable. ?????


I personally would just say no when asked if i understand and leave it at that.
When read your 'rights' you are told at the begining that you have the right to remain silent, ok thankyou thats what i will do. Do you understand? no. Then leave it at that.
The reason is that the police will do what they want anyway, regardless of what you understand/stand under or what ever.


ArturoDekko wrote:And for those denied access to PACE:-
1.2 This Code of Practice must be readily available at all police stations for consultation by:
• police officers
• police staff
• detained persons
• members of the public.


The police will always decide when and if you get a copy. We know and they know you are entitled to a copy but they dont give a shit. Thats why its important to know in advance.

Also with this, the way i see it is, that you are using one of their instruments, exercising one of their rights given to you. Is this not a form of contracting? To me it is because if you use what they have given you then is that not acceptance?
I would rather just say nothing, sign anything if i have to "signed under protest and duress. You and me have inalienable rights, natural rights, learn them rather than pace if you know what i mean.

I will still upload a copy because the original has gone :puzz:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
User avatar
holy vehm
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3077
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:17 pm
Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: copy of pace to download

Postby holy vehm » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:57 am

This appears to have been deleted from my account (attachments) :puzz: :police:

well who or what ever did it, it will be put back time and again.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
User avatar
holy vehm
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3077
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:17 pm
Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: copy of pace to download

Postby holy vehm » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:19 am

This link may be of use, it contains various downloads of pace.

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/publications/police/operational-policing/pace-codes/

Yep it works and has all you need should you require the use of pace :police:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
User avatar
holy vehm
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3077
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:17 pm
Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: copy of pace to download

Postby ArturoDekko » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:50 am

holy vehm wrote:
ArturoDekko wrote:When you are read your "rights" haha, and asked if you understand and you say, "I do not understand, stand under or otherwise hold or grasp those rights", do you invoke:-
1.8 If this Code requires a person be given certain information, they do not have to be given
it if at the time they are incapable of understanding what is said, are violent or may
become violent or in urgent need of medical attention, but they must be given it as soon
as practicable. ?????


I personally would just say no when asked if i understand and leave it at that.
When read your 'rights' you are told at the begining that you have the right to remain silent, ok thankyou thats what i will do. Do you understand? no. Then leave it at that.
The reason is that the police will do what they want anyway, regardless of what you understand/stand under or what ever.


ArturoDekko wrote:And for those denied access to PACE:-
1.2 This Code of Practice must be readily available at all police stations for consultation by:
• police officers
• police staff
• detained persons
• members of the public.


The police will always decide when and if you get a copy. We know and they know you are entitled to a copy but they dont give a shit. Thats why its important to know in advance.

Also with this, the way i see it is, that you are using one of their instruments, exercising one of their rights given to you. Is this not a form of contracting? To me it is because if you use what they have given you then is that not acceptance?
I would rather just say nothing, sign anything if i have to "signed under protest and duress. You and me have inalienable rights, natural rights, learn them rather than pace if you know what i mean. [/quote]
END QUOTE

I know exactly what you mean. We are living, or at least attempting to live, in reality whereas they are living in fiction. It is just interesting and useful to know how it is they are "meant" to behave in the fiction. Here is MY understanding :grin: :-

C.16 Whereas it is my understanding that where consent has been assumed, it is the obligation of the assumer to prove consent, and,

C.17 Whereas it is my understanding that when consent has been obtained by fraud that any such agreement is null and void, and,

C.18 Whereas it is my understanding that in law, reality and truth are authority and fabrication and fiction are inconsequential, and,

C.19 Whereas it is my understanding that fiction is secondary to reality and that no fictional entity, and no officer acting for a fictional entity, can have dominion over a flesh and blood, living, breathing Sovereign Individual without their consent,

However, against all precepts of law, they will use force or threat of force to get their own way and protect their precious fiction.

Last time I was arrested, after the warning, I said nothing, so they appointed an appropriate adult to sign everything on my behalf :shh: and brought in a brain doc to assess me. When I did speak, they refused to comply with my dietary requirements, "You get what comes out of our machine (cup-a-soup) or nothing"

However, given time, when an illusion is exposed to reality, the illusion must collapse. One small light overcomes a large amount of darkness. Things are changin, we are headed for a better world and they will soon have to wake up :sun:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
User avatar
ArturoDekko
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:17 am
Location: Carmarthenshire, Wales

Re: copy of pace to download

Postby musashi » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:44 am

How about sending your local station a copy of the damned thing?
Royal Mail special delivery. Tracking number. Proof of posting - proof of contents - proof of receipt.
Can't say they don't have one and can't say it doesn't exist.
And if you want the cctv footage for a claim against them then make an official, written request the instant you are released. Get a receipt for it. They say they only hold the footage for ten days then delete it.
By rights, if they have 'accommodation' for twenty people then they should have twenty copies to hand out. Cut backs are a bitch, aint they?
Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
User avatar
musashi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:21 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Police Jurisdiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests