stop and search procedures

Re: stop and search procedures

Postby woodman » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:35 pm

In 2009, the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) developed a set of principles for the use of police stop and search powers in the UK. The first principle is that an officer stopping a person should always be able to answer the question, “Why did you stop me?” in a way that exceeds references to existence of the authorization.

That's what I asked when I was stopped in May 2009, the reply was," cos we're the Police, we can stop anyone we want, we don't need a reason" funnily enough :thinks:

Although I think the battle of stop and search orders may have been won :wink:

huntingross wrote:Would have been interesting to see if he would fess up to how he did it

it would :thinks:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby treeman » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Sorry guys for cutting him out, but like a copper is ever going to give up his source, no he will just keep you running round the houses, chasing after his tail, fuck em, they are the foot soldiers of the enemy. :grin: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby huntingross » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:07 pm

It's not a problem T, he and the types like him just like to spread paranoia......and I am not interested in that.....if he has really hacked it, then he can hack it again.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby treeman » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Now theres a challange mate, I dont believe they are smart enough, brains scooped out at hendon. :giggle: :police: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Previous

Return to Stop and Search