What a bunch of brainless idiots!!!

What a bunch of brainless idiots!!!

Postby Andrew » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:38 pm

I mean seriously, wtf.

I just spoke to a guy at work, i showed him the RFID Implants from Verichip
http://www.verichipcorp.com/content/company/rfidtags

and he said...

Great idea, i want them in my kids... we should all be trackable so that if something happens to us or our kids we can be found.. and electronic currency will be much better especially if its on your chip.... cos then we wont have to carry a wallet around with us any more and we can be identified instantly by the authorities.

er... WTF!!!!!!

Do these idiots need waking up or shooting :(

(sorry rant over - these people scare the crap out of me)
"A human being is a part of the Universe, limited only in time and space. He experiences himself and his thoughts as separated from the rest, like an optical delusion of his consciousness."
http://www.expose-the-system.org http://www.theukproject.com
Andrew

Re: What a bunch of brainless idiots!!!

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Proof positive, if any were needed, that the programming works, m8

I have no idea what will make some pople smell the CS, but there will come a time when all will have a moment of clarity - no doubt, that's when the chip reports back and they switch him off!

All we can do is keep plugging away. Until they unplug from the programming, I fear some will never see.....as was intended from the outset.

But on the plus side, so we don't all run away with the idea all is lost, more and more voices are clamouring for the truth - it's just that the MSM don't report it. There IS a growing awakening, worldwide. One day soon, when the real panic of TPTB kicks in, they will move openly.

Sidenote: Have you noticed they are 'reporters' now? Journalists are long dead. Now we have reporters who repeat what they are told.........

Pete's predictions for this year - true financial collapse in 3rd/4th quarter (once the govs have spent all they can), war and big-time domestic strife, meaning troops on our streets.

I read an article on the DI site, where traffic wardens have three new cards - a PACE card, a search card and a 'what to do when the shit hits the NWO fan' card - stay sharp.

Peace and love,

Baldy
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby huntingross » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:28 pm

Erm....shooting....aren't we due another war soon.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Andrew » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:03 pm

has england ever not been at war with at least one country?
"A human being is a part of the Universe, limited only in time and space. He experiences himself and his thoughts as separated from the rest, like an optical delusion of his consciousness."
http://www.expose-the-system.org http://www.theukproject.com
Andrew

Postby kevin » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:21 pm

ask him how often he gets lost and needs finding, bless him!! perhaps he often looses his children, some people will never want any kind of freedom or responsibility for themselves, it's all to scary for them, they love the idea of someone looking after them.

he's not alone either but many are waking up and even more are really unhappy with the way things are going and are not far from waking so...let's keep shaking the tree and see what fruits we get
kevin

Postby Highspirit » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Lost cause, move on. People ARE waking up but he is a NLP'd, Brainwashed drone on his way to the sheeple factory.

Are you joining the 1Million Rebellious Britons? I am and if nothing else so should you.

https://www.thebcgroup.org.uk/conference/
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby jonboy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:04 pm

We are surrounded by brainless idiots and it makes me :grr:

I am hearing nothing but "swine flu" everywhere I bloody go. They will be queuing up with sleeves up, ready for the jab before we know it.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Highspirit » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:03 pm

I know, it makes me cringe when I think about the poor bastards queuing for their fatal vaccine. I was just reading an interesting article about the only people who died during the Spanish Flu of 1918 were the ones vaccinated.

Also saw a very interesting programme this week on how the Polio Vaccine is responsible for a cancer epidemic we are seeing. All becuase the vaccine was/is grown on the kidney of monkeys. Therefore picking up all sorts of monkey pathogens.

Things haven't changed.
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby jonboy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:20 pm

I remember having about 3 vaccines at school during 83-93. Tuberculosis, was one maybe polio and not sure about the third. I really don't wanna know what they put in me. :sweat:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Highspirit wrote:I was just reading an interesting article about the only people who died during the Spanish Flu of 1918 were the ones vaccinated.

Yup, that's what my research says as well.

Those who survived were not vaccinated. What happened is that hygiene was on the up-and-up, and those who started washing their hands properly, etc ... were unaffected by the 'epidemic'.

As for the rest no, don't shoot them, they'll get all they deserve in the long run. I'm sorry for the innocent children, of course ... but you can't win them all ...
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Next

Return to General chat