Major Development in the US

Re: Major Development in the US

Postby Farmer » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:14 am

Here are hour 1 and 2 of the 11th April 2010 show which details phase 2 of the plan:

http://www.zshare.net/download/748717418958fba3
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Farmer » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:37 pm

New email detailing changes to clause 9:

Ladies and gentlemen,

Thank you for all of the positive feedback regarding last night’s reading of the Manifesto of Rights in Law; Bill of Containment.

On the wonderful suggestion of Clive Boustred, leader of CopperCards, the first major organization to throw its support to The Restore America Plan and who kindly provided the official Plan website on short notice at www.TheRestoreAmericaPlan.com, I am RE-writing Article 9 of the Manifesto to restrict the issuance of ALL warrants for search, seizure or arrest to duly seated grand juries of competent jurisdiction on the land, rather than judges, pursuant to language in the Fifth Article of Amendment to the Constitution for the United States which reads:

“No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.”

As often happens, it took a moment to un-learn years of brainwashing and tradition. But shortly after reading Clive's email, it was clear to me that the power to invade one’s home does not belong in the hands of individuals, just as the power to ruin one’s life with an indictment belongs in the hands of a grand jury.

Here is the new Manifesto language:

“Article 9. Pursuant to the Fifth Article of Amendment of the Constitution for the United States of America, circa 1787, and respecting the power to invade a home or business shall never again be seated in the hands of any singular individual, any and all warrants to detain any member of the sovereign People or to search his or her home, business, banking records or any records maintained on his or her behalf, or to seize items, freeholdings, property or any interest(s) thereof shall be issued only by a lawful grand jury of competent jurisdiction duly assembled on the land, and only upon a sworn affidavit, solemn affirmation or solemn testimony of the injured party having first hand knowledge of the specific allegations rather than information and belief, or by an agent for such party having such first hand knowledge if the injured party is incapacitated, and sworn affidavit, solemn affirmation or solemn testimony of two witnesses to the alleged crimes having first hand knowledge thereof, or if such witnesses not be available, upon due consideration of all, not some, of the available facts and evidence, with the exception that in the case of reasonable belief of imminent threat to life, a judge of a court of competent jurisdiction on the land may issue a warrant to enter for the sole purpose of preventing such loss of life. No warrant shall be executed without exhibition of the warrant to, and opportunity for examination by, the intended party other than in the event of imminent threat to life; trespass on divine rights being eternally valued above the need for evidentiary gathering by the state. Defects in a warrant render it instantly void; and all efforts to execute such a void trespass shall comprise a tort, assault and other crimes which would normally apply to similar behavior conducted without the veil of color of law. The use of all necessary force to repel such void warrant is recognized as a divine right to each member of the Sovereign people, and without fear of prosecution or criminal liability. It is a self-confessed tort, and the high crime of enticement into slavery, for anyone to prosecute such lawful invocation of the divine right of self-preservation, and any such attempt shall waive all of the offender’s rights of protest, objection and appeal. Hereafter, the term “due process” in the Fifth Article of Amendment of the Constitution for the United States of America, circa 1787 shall be defined as stated in this Article, thereby ending forever all speculation and profit-generation by the “legal” franchise regarding this non-issue.”

Thank you, Clive, for the insight. It is a shame that so many words are required to re-state the obvious fact that the state has no premise for invading our homes other than bona fide evidence that we are engaged in behavior harmful to our neighbors.

As I mentioned last night, I intend the Manfesto to be an epochal document, one of the most important documents in the history of mankind. Not because I wrote it, but because it is the first time in history that all of the deceptions for enslaving the People under color law devised by the “legal” franchise and money predators have been exposed, contained and enforced as actionable self-confessed torts and crimes against mankind.

Thank you for reading and would you kindly consider CIRCULATING THIS EMAIL FAR AND WIDE?

Peace and Grace to all,

Sam Kennedy
www.guardiansofthefreerepublics.com
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby Farmer » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:34 am

Here is the recording of the latest show on the 25th April 2010. The show on the 18th was a rebroadcast:

Hour 1: http://www.zshare.net/audio/753995519314fd84/

Hour 2: http://www.zshare.net/audio/75399559ef925b6d/
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:47 am

I liked the response to "state your name for the record".....based on the 5th Ammendment

nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself (self incrimination).

something like this...

The prosecutor asks "Please state your name for the record" or "Sir, you are Mr Jones"

I am more than prepared to answer your question, but did you just ask me to bear witness against myself to confess to being a distinct US legal fiction trust account entity which is named on the piece of paper you are holding - Yes or No for the record.

(the prosecutor will either try to trick his way around this or simply not answer it, if trickery is used repeat the question until he falls silent)

Let the record show that the prosecutor by his silence has been compelling me to bear witness against myself.

Seems perfectly transposable to the UK...and as he says in the tapes, saves awkward questions about your mental history.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Yes I agree with you Mark. What is holding me back however is that everything he mentions has some basis in their statutes and constitution. He is only forcing them to comply with their own rules. This is much more tricky in the UK; but generally, I love listening to him and his solutions. I will certainly use his questioning methods if I ever need to.

I am always amazed at his modesty with regard to his abilities. As I understand it, he passed his first degree when he was 16 and was a fully qualified doctor at 24. I wish I had a memory like he does.

I am currently looking into the possibility of starting a grand jury in the UK. This should be much more simple as there is a history of them existing up to about 1933 I think. However, just like in the US, they would have to be common law Grand Jury, and we have to be very careful not to try and create one of their Grand Jury's. I think the same applies here as in the US where lawyers practice AT law, and we must be IN law. There appears to be international treaties that could be used like the Hague Convention, but I do not understand what parts and why.
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:28 pm

I thought the principal of the Grand Jury was founded in the Magna Carta, I think I heard that in one of Bill Thornton's tapes, to do with 25 Barons....it comes up in article 52.

And I believe the Right to Silence encompasses the self incrimination side of things, so should be possible where/when required
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Mon May 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Here is the recording of the 2nd April 2010. This show covers internal strife within the US patriot movement that would have had a very serious effect on this plan.

Hour 1 & 2: http://www.zshare.net/download/75667006a586e1d1
Farmer

Postby Farmer » Mon May 10, 2010 6:55 am

Folks,

Thank all of you for your comments and well-wishes this past week. And yes, I hear your pain at the remarkable campaign of intimidation, persecutions and lawlesslness being waged against you while your former Elders talk eloquently to the general public about The Restore America Plan.

Sadly, by now you know that your calls for unity to the former Elders were not only ignored, but were met with a modern day version of the Crusades. For the many listeners who are not signatories to The Restore America Plan, you may not be aware that as of last Monday, they have locked down their meetings, barred all questions, muted all callers, and blocked all discussion, debate and dissent in favor of a Goebbel’s-type propaganda campaign singing the praises of the Plan they have abandoned. Who would have thought patriots were capable of such incivility towards their own people? With military precision, the campaign to intimidate grand jurors I revealed last week has intensified. Jurors have been subjected to intimidation, threats, bogus prosecutions in and against their own grand juries, and attempts to replace entire juries. Everyone has been scared into silence. It is so sad to see the joy of victory robbed for so many.

The reason for the overreaction is simple. The former Elders have abandoned everything the Plan stands for but wish to continue trading on the name. On a radio program this week, Tim Turner went so far as to say that 80 million people support the Plan (we’d be lucky if 500,000 have ever heard of it), and the Plan is more organized than ever, despite having abandoned every one of the General Orders and the orders to the governors.

The reality is, behind the scenes, one of the original copies of the Declaration has been stolen. They have abandoned the document in total, having accepted that the General Orders, governor’s orders, sovereign ID program, political prisoner lists, IRS lists, and re-absorption of the judiciary—virtually everything you consented by signature—will be ignored. Instead, they have aligned themselves, and you, without your consent, with a secret takeover of the Fed by a cabal of trustees known only to themselves, with Tim promising a remedy “in a few weeks” (mark your calendars for June 1) that will be “better than anything you can imagine.”

Despite all of the incivility, I WOULD BE THE FIRST TO CELEBRATE SUCH A REMEDY except that, in two short weeks, more than 100 patriots, the best freedom-loving men and women among us, have been callously barred from the remedy without a lick of concern for their welfare or their families. I find this repugnant to everything we stand for. A restricted remedy which is available only to members of a secret cabal is not a remedy at all, but a communist-style takeover; a mere shuffling of the politicians so the political patronage winds up a bit closer to home.

I expect many among you find this unacceptable. Did you fight all these years to exchange Obama and Polosi for Turner and Reedy? Did you fight so hard to have the Fed replaced by secret trustees who will not answer a single one of your questions?

Of course not. So here is one question that needs to be answered if this new scheme, this End the Fed Party with its secret Politburo, is to have its own support:

WILL THE SECRET REMEDY BE AVAILABLE TO ALL?

It’s a simple and fair question which does NOT impact the Politburo’s obsession with secrecy. WILL IT BE AVAILABLE TO OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS, OUR WIVES AND HUSBANDS, OUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES? Or will there be a Tim Turner litmus test of loyalty? I will adress this issue on tonight's broadcast of TAKE NO PRISONERS at 8 PM Eastern Time.

Until at least one member of the Politburo decides to answer, all the rest is inconsequential.

Will not one step forward and say: NO ONE WILL BE LEFT OUT?

Where is Tom? Where is Regan? Where is Charley Miller? Where are the other trustees? One sentence to make things right. Why are they not talking??? Do not the people deserve better?

You should also be aware that Tim announced his plan this week to post YOUR Declaration on the web in direct violation of the Plan. You may recall that the Plan was written with the intention of a quiet reversal of the crimes of 1933, not a public spectacle to facilitate more "Freedom" seminars. I should know. I created that strategy during the first week of negotiations, long before we had heard of Tim. Tom and Regan immediately embraced it. According to inside sources, Tim is posting the Declaration in breach of his blood covenant with you to recruit new jurors to replace YOU. He wishes to keep his options open.

Those of us who cherish freedom and self-determination care not what you call it. Yes, its obvious that when they abandoned the orders and started the Inquisitions, they abandoned the Plan. They continue to use the name only to maintain your allegiance as their cover of protection. But candidly, who cares what they call it? If the remedy is forthcoming FOR EVERYONE, you can call it Mulligan stew.

But if the remedy is restricted to those few patriots willing to swear allegiance to a secret Politburo, and thousands of patriots are barred from their divine birthright, then YOU MUST CALL IT EVIL.

REMEDY FOR ALL, OR REMEDY FOR NONE.

If the People do not stand united, they will surely get what they deserve.

Folks, later tonight on TAKE NO PRISONERS, I will tell you of the details of the End the Fed remedy you are now banking on, so to speak. I will tell you what you need to know, and the rights you need to demand from the men who have presumed to lead you in this direction. There is much for you to think about.

Despite the threats, NO one can stop you from tuning in to the New Voice of America, TAKE NO PRISONERS this evening, Sunday, May 9, at 8 PM Eastern time, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain and 5 PM Pacific, where you WILL hear debate, dissent, and above all, truth based upon the facts, not across the board lawyerly disclaimers. In so doing, you will experience first hand the glory of all those freedom fighters of yore who simply would NOT succumb to bullying.

Permit me to apologize for providing you with the wrong link last Sunday for the Charley Miller interview. You can download the recording at TalkShoe on Sam Davis’s call of March (not April!) 8, 2010 (search TalkShoe for “Sam Davis”). The Miller interview begins about thirty minutes in. I am very sorry for wasting your time on that one. I urge you to listen today, before tonight’s broadcast of TAKE NO PRISONERS. March 8 is about the time that the secret meetings were held in Seattle.

Also, I gave you an incorrect email address. Tim Turner’s email address is: JTTURNER022@YAHOO.com

There are many ways to listen to TAKE NO PRISONERS. You can listen live directly on the internet every Sunday night 8 PM Eastern Time at:

http://republicbroadcasting.org/

You can listen on the phone by calling:

access code: 118466 followed by the # sign

You can listen on various FM stations nationwide and shortwave around the world.

You can listen on Shoutcast on the internet or by using the free Shoutcast application on iPhones and other handhelds.

Thank you again. Would you please consider circulating this email to your list before the program?

Wishing that all shall enjoy His blessings and peaceSam

www.guardiansofthefreerepublics.com (official website of The Restore America Plan)
Host: TAKE NO PRISONERS
Republic Broadcasting network
http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/
The Save America Crusade
Farmer

Postby Farmer » Mon May 10, 2010 7:16 am

Here is the broadcast for the 9th May 2010.

As far as I am concerned the Restore America Plan is for the moment dead in the water. The US patriots are the most fucked up people I have ever seen. I cannot believe that they have thrown this away and gone down their own path and are using those that signed up for the plan for their own ends. I am certainly not interested in removing one dictatorship for another. The plan developed would have succeeded with what I know of how the American system works. Instead, there will not be sovereignty restored now, and Sam Kennedy and the plan are being sidestepped by the other three elders for who knows what.

Hour 1 & 2: http://www.zshare.net/download/75905525c9848d9e
Farmer

Postby Farmer » Mon May 10, 2010 8:21 am

Greed and ego.
Farmer

PreviousNext

Return to General chat