OK Iam is bored reading statutes.

BBC related crime in here.

Re: OK Iam is bored reading statutes.

Postby holy vehm » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 pm

IamallthatIam wrote:We've noted our records with your wish to withdraw the common law right for TV Licensing's officers to approach your property. W£e reserve the right to use other methods available for the detection of television receiving equipment.

They have noted/accepted your common law right but they reserve other rights?
So those rights now belong to them?
Is it a race to see who collects the most?
Then what? we all do swapsies!

:puzz:
hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Veronica » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:54 pm

hv ... "... the common law right for TV licencing's officers to approach your property ..."

TV Licencing has Common Law Rights?????????

(I've just counted. Since I started collecting them ... Note: That's ONLY since I started collecting ... I now have TWENTY letters/cards etc ... ALL UNOPENED ... in various shapes & sizes ... many marked URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED)

"TV Licencing" are absolutely FUCK-ALL ... the only ones they succeed with are those who fall for all the bollox.

A gust of wind ... aka a medium-sized fart - would blow them away.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby 1965freeman » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:59 am

My advice V is to package up all these letters in an jiffy bag, slip in a large sheet of lead sheet flashing (available from all good builder's merchants), seal it up and address it to them - but 'forget' to put a stamp on it. It will cost them a small fortune....perhaps a nice covering letter - "you seem to think its acceptable to send people useless junk, just returning the courtesy".
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby IamallthatIam » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:45 am

1965freeman wrote: "you seem to think its acceptable to send people useless junk, just returning the courtesy".

PMSL.....we seem to be thinking along the same lines.......i have horses......they shit........ so.........TV Licensing send me some of their shit...... I can send them some of mine...........airtight mailing bags are wonderful things, just right for horse manure !
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby Catnap » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:25 am

But wouldn't that be taking it out on the wrong people? The people who would receive your letters and s**t are not the people who are at the root of the problem. They are just (usually) people working in a job trying to earn a living and support themselves and their families. Most are not aware of the reality of the world (yet) but thats not their fault. Surely they deserve compassion and not letters full of s**t and being derided as sheeples?

Most of us were sheeples at some stage :grin: :love:
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby IamallthatIam » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Catnap wrote:But wouldn't that be taking it out on the wrong people? The people who would receive your letters and s**t are not the people who are at the root of the problem. They are just [size=200](usually)[/size] people working in a job trying to earn a living and support themselves and their families. Most are not aware of the reality of the world (yet) but thats not their fault. Surely they deserve compassion and not letters full of s**t and being derided as sheeples?

well , Claire , it depends who you are sending you letters too , doesn't it?

I agree USUALLY there are people working in a job trying to earn a living blah de blah and correct most are not aware of the reality of the world....... i am not going to go there with fault and blame..........what they deserve is to be educated, to he taught the truth...that is the point of our notices........but this is not USUAL... this is an on going situation that is heading for a years worth of education and they are still not getting it.

"they" in particular refers to john robinson in this case

There are always going to be certain people that fall into the "4% psychopath" category and you can educate them as much as you like, they will still be assholes that dont and wont listen, we are talking the usual baillif and judge type mentality that are just out to fuck people for a living, they know exactly what they are doing and why and enjoy every minute of it....... these people do not deserve my compassion

:love:
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby holy vehm » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Veronica wrote:hv ... "... the common law right for TV licencing's officers to approach your property ..."

TV Licencing has Common Law Rights?????????

Its ok i v was just being sarcastic

:peace:
hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Catnap » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:11 am

IamallthatIam wrote:
Catnap wrote:But wouldn't that be taking it out on the wrong people? The people who would receive your letters and s**t are not the people who are at the root of the problem. They are just [size=200](usually)[/size] people working in a job trying to earn a living and support themselves and their families. Most are not aware of the reality of the world (yet) but thats not their fault. Surely they deserve compassion and not letters full of s**t and being derided as sheeples?

well , Claire , it depends who you are sending you letters too , doesn't it?

I agree USUALLY there are people working in a job trying to earn a living blah de blah and correct most are not aware of the reality of the world....... i am not going to go there with fault and blame..........what they deserve is to be educated, to he taught the truth...that is the point of our notices........but this is not USUAL... this is an on going situation that is heading for a years worth of education and they are still not getting it.

There are always going to be certain people that fall into the "4% psychopath" category and you can educate them as much as you like, they will still be assholes that dont and wont listen, we are talking the usual baillif and judge type mentality that are just out to fuck people for a living, they know exactly what they are doing and why and enjoy every minute of it....... these people do not deserve my compassion

:love:

You are assuming that just because a very small few have had a so called year of education that everyone has had an equal opportunity to start to become aware - this is simply false.

But TV Licensing arent judges or bailiffs are they? 4% is a very small minority surely - means that 96% DONT go to people of that disposition such as the people who receive notices at TV Licensing, Water companies etc?

Each to their own but personally I want to get away from the system because I dont want it to make me like it wants me to be and I refuse to sink to their level. For me the freeman way is one of honour and respect both for myself and for others. Otherwise what makes me any different.

Each to their own :peace:
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby IamallthatIam » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Catnap wrote:
You are assuming that just because a very small few have had a so called year of education that everyone has had an equal opportunity to start to become aware - this is simply false.

Now who's assuming??? i do not assume anything as it makes a ASS of both U and ME. Your assumption is wholly incorrect and untrue. I stated
IamallthatIam wrote:

I was referring to one person who has had almost a year of education, one person , not a very small and there was no mention of
Catnap wrote:that everyone has had an equal opportunity to start to become aware
correct - this is simply false.

furthermore, my comment was

IamallthatIam wrote:
1965freeman wrote: "you seem to think its acceptable to send people useless junk, just returning the courtesy".

PMSL.....we seem to be thinking along the same lines.......i have horses......they shit........ so.........TV Licensing send me some of their shit...... I can send them some of mine...........airtight mailing bags are wonderful things, just right for horse manure !
it was not a direct instruction for all to copy.

so can we move on please , this thread was about enlightening Tv licensing to how things are and what is, it was most certainly not intended to start arguments and bickering amongst ourselves - there's no need for that as it gets us nowhere. the whole point of my original notice and the start of this thread was to inject a little humour into a situation that too many take far to seriously

love and light and lots of squodgy cuddles :love: :love: :hug: :peace:

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby Catnap » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm

Ah I see - sending people (who have directly not done you any harm) shit and abusive notices is humour. Silly me :puzz:
Namaste

Claire

Catnap

PreviousNext

Return to T.V. Licence