Major Development in the US

Re: Major Development in the US

Postby Dipsy » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:11 am

Only a couple of States left to finalize. Apparently saboteurs spoiled a state paper and set the process back a bit. Hopefully with any luck the plan should kick in to effect i think maybe even next week.
Dipsy

Postby Farmer » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:19 pm

If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Farmer » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Here is the latest email from Sam Kennedy:

Hello folks,

Wednesday, I had the extreme pleasure, along with regan dwayne, of signing an order to the men and women who occupy the office of Governor of each of the incorporated States of the United States Federal Corporation, and a second order to the armed forces of the United States of America, restoring lawful governance of, by and for the sovereign People. What a tremendous pleasure to finally be in position to take back our country. The deed is done.

Yesterday, a day that will live in history, all such office holders were served with a warrant arresting their bonds, thus the de facto office of Governor has been re-absorbed into its de jure counterpart as an operation of law, and the occupants thereof are operating under the provisional de jure bond of the sovereign People. Most of the governors have been alerted to expect service.

Also yesterday, the armed force were served notice of the return of lawful sovereign (“civilian”) authority. And that the People have assembled as fifty well-regulated militias and reinhabited de jure grand juries in all American republics. As of Monday, the presumption of authority by private corporate actors impersonating public officials under color of law is pre-empted by lawful “civilian” authority, effectively ending the era of illicit corporations posing as legitimate governments. Finally, the children are free.

Upon delivery, all parties will have been informed that the sovereign People have EXPRESSLY accepted their respective state constitutions and the Constitution for the United States of America, circa 1787, as BINDING CONTRACTS upon them. They will be under orders to end state-sponsored terrorism against members of the sovereign People. They will be required to provide sovereign ID and passports. The governors have mere days to subscribe the new oath of office. They have been assured that the People do not intend to trespass on the rights of others to elect subject-class citizenship, thus ensuring a peaceful and non-violent transition. Our military public servants have been instructed to extend every reasonable effort to encourage repentance and forgiveness.

In light of concerns by the members of the De jure Grand Juries, and after discussions with some of the Elders, Tom assumed the role of lead contact for the armed forces and I had the honor of assuming the role of lead contact for the governors, Secretaries of State and Attorneys general for all of the republics. These were natural positions for both of us, and for which the Lord has groomed us with the richness of our lives’ experiences.

Rest assured, that when I am contacted by our public servants, I will undertake all necessary measures to ensure they comply with the People’s orders AS I WROTE THEM, not some backroom political perversion thereof, to cease the bogus prosecutions, provide sovereign ID and passports (beginning with the jurors whose information I have in my possession), adjust the crime databases to reflect sovereign immunity for those jurors, and assist me in emptying the prisons of political prisoners beginning with the families and friends of those jurors, and those “convicted” of tax-related “crimes.” It will be my highest duty to work closely with the Attorneys General to establish the criteria for assembling the lists of political prisoners per the orders. There will be no lawyerly dancing on these matters.

Folks, you have no idea the amount of work and devotion that was expended on behalf of your freedom this week, from preparing the final polished Declaration at this end, to regan’s soup-to-nuts handling of the monumental task of uniform, timely, professional presentment. While many still harbor fear for having signed the declaration of freedom, I personally view this as the most important signature of my life, fulfillment of prophesy. Had it been possible, I would have handed the document to each and every actor personally, looked him in the eyes and said, “Congratulations, welcome back to the brotherhood of man. You have three days to take the oath of office.”

Einstein observed that all great revolutions began as a single thought in the mind of an individual. He knew the capacity of men to manifest the word of the Lord, especially in America, a land founded by men of revolutionary spirit. This week the People, at the eleventh hour, on the brink of world chaos and destruction, have expanded Louis McFadden’s challenge into the last, best and only hope for freedom for all the world’s children from economic genocide. All we did was weave together the trail of great men of history, the cravings of the slaves in their filthy huts as they hugged their children, the desire in each of you to ensure your children are secure from the solicitations of pagan money predators, into a shining tapestry of liberty to stand until man no longer walks the earth. That is the importance of our mission.

I invite America to join me this Sunday night for an important discussion of events to come on TAKE NO PRISONERS on the Republic Broadcasting Network (8 PM, Sunday, March 28). There is much speculation about what to expect in the next few weeks, grand jury duties, the Constitution, and Phase II. We will also be joined by a very special guest.

In light of security breaches surrounding the Declaration, Phase II is securely locked away until the day of presentment. However, I can tell you that your first reading of it will be as shocking and pleasurable as was the Declaration. TOP to bottom OVERHAUL - all behind the scenes of course. I will have more to say on the broadcast.

At the request of a number of jurors, grand jury procedure will receive special attention during the broadcast. The amount of perilous misinformation seems to be increasing daily such that jurors are likely to find themselves in serious jeopardy if they don;t remain true to the Plan, in my opinion as author of the Declaration. As many of you understand better than some of your leaders, YOU DID NOT JOIN THE GRAND JURIES TO BECOME LAWYERS AND CONSTITUTIONAL EXPERTS. That’s the sort of chasing-your-tail diversion U.S. Inc. has been using against you for years to distract you from the Lord and the enjoyment of life. Aren't you tired of becoming jailhouse lawyers? Be very careful about getting addicted at the expense of your families. Let the law serve you for a change, as it was intended.

YOU DID NOT JOIN THE GUARDIANS TO LEARN CORPORATE STATUTES, RULES OF EVIDENCE, GRAND JURY PROCEDURES and all the other false idols which exist to block your remedy and divert you to worshipping earthly kings.
The LAST place we would look for insight into a true grand jury is the incorporated de facto bar association mafia counsel masquerading as a grand jury for the purpose of stealing you blind. Why would we ever wish to emulate those monstrosities?

WE DO NOT WISH TO EMULATE DE FACTO GRAND JURIES OR COUNTY WE DO NOT WISH TO EMULATE DE FACTO GRAND JURIES OR COUNTY ASSEMBLIES. I will discuss this topic in detail on the broadcast. Jurors will want to listen carefully. It is my goal to ensure that every one of you enjoys your remedy and also remains safe. THE KEY IS TO UNLEARN THE BRAINWASHING, RATHER THAN RELEARN IT. That has always been our goal from the day I put pen to paper.

JURORS MUST AVOID GETTING SEDUCED BY PROCESS AND BECOMING THE VERY BEAST THEY HAVE GROWN TO DESPISE. While I can't possibly bring you up to speed on our months of private negotiations and discussions, I
can tell you with certainty that the founding Elders did NOT intend to create a permanent fourth branch of government. To think otherwise is to not yet understand the Plan. The Declaration was written on two levels. Now would be a good time to really give it a read from a broader perspective.

Folks, the Constitution is but a tool to secure the allegiance of the sleeping masses to the restoration of God’s law on this earth. Sadly, hundreds of millions of people need such idols as the source of their rights. You may wish to review the Jan 31, Feb 7, and Feb 14 broadcasts of TAKE NO PRISONERS for further insight into the philosophy and rationale of the Plan.

Finally, as you may have heard I have been invited by host and network owner, John Stadtmiller, to appear as a guest Monday night on THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT on the Republic Broadcasting Network. I have since been informed that we will be joined by Ralph Winterrowd, another RBN radio host, who believes The Restore America Plan “has a very odious smell of betrayal.” I look forward to meeting Ralph first hand and entertaining his expressed belief that the people should take their evidence to the “sitting (de facto) Grand Juries” so that Mom and Pop can be awakened from their stupor and indict their public officials. I invite everyone to tune in and call in as we debate remedy through illicit corporations versus remedy through the sovereign People, the latter already underway. And best of all, the program is being held on G-Day, the very day that the sovereign People arrest the bonds of the fifty de facto Governors and end the era of corporate governance in favor of the de jure republic.

TAKE NO PRISONERS can be heard on FM and shortwave stations around the world, and on the internet via Shoutcast or directly through the network website at:

http://republicbroadcasting.org

Folks, would you kindly CIRCULATE THIS EMAIL FAR AND WIDE. Thank you, in advance.

Blessings and peace to you all,

Sam Kennedy
http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/
The Save America Crusade
TAKE NO PRISONERS can be heard on FM and shortwave stations around the world, and on the internet via Shoutcast or directly through the network website at: http://republicbroadcasting.org

P.S. Here are links to the Jan. 31, 2010 broadcast sent in by listeners:

Hour 1:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/71969416ad804e00/

Hour 2:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/71969710b7fee8b0/

You can also download the broadcast or listen on the internet at:

Or listen in real time at:

http://educationcenter2000.com/The Final Remedy_Sam Kennedy.htm

And here are links to the February 7, 2010 broadcast:

http://republicbroadcasting.org (archives)

http://www.statusisfreedom.com/ (right side of page)

If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby jamble » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Hi everyone,

I felt excited about this plan when I heard about it, and if it is all that it claims to be, then it is very good news. Some alternative viewpoints here:-

http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/2010/02/the-restore-america-plan-trap.html.

Thought this might be important.

:peace:

[edit: quote removed]
Last edited by jamble on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamble

Postby Farmer » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:17 pm

jamble wrote:
You spell my name both ways since I make full knowledge to the world what my name is and use both the birth name and the shortened name to describe it. What is your real name Sam? I believe I know it as well as several other people. Why are you not disclosing it?"

I love the constant double standards. Sam Kennedy can call himself what he likes. In fact in one of the broadcasts that can be downloaded from this thread he explained the reason why he changed his name.

The patriot movement in the US has actually become quite a money earner for a lot of people, and they would not be happy in losing that income because they would actually have to go out and get a job. I am sick to death of people trying to undermine those that are truly trying to change the life's of everyone for the better.
Farmer

Postby Farmer » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:18 pm

On Monday the 29th March 2009, Sam Kennedy was invited to explain the plan on the RBN network owners own show which included two other guests who would question him and were in disagreement.

hours 1 & 2: http://www.zshare.net/download/7439041314fee50c/
Farmer

Postby Farmer » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Latest email:

To the men and women of the various long-standing “militias” across the nation
(as distinct from the Guardians of the Free Republics)

Two weeks ago on TAKE NO PRISONERS I told you to expect a last minute peripheral black-ops action designed to generate negative propaganda by those who would scuttle the Restore America Plan. The FBI raids on the Hutaree militia and the widespread media campaign to discredit “Christian militias” comprise that campaign.

Last night we were informed that long standing militias* across the nation have been put on high alert under rules of engagement which permit return of fire. And so, the die is cast on yet another classic dirty tricks campaign on behalf of political gain and Lucifer’s thirst for bloody souls. It didn’t take the dark side long to revert to their standard tried-and-true playbook. Throughout history, from Spartacus to Hitler’s invasion of the Sudatenland, terror, intimidation and covert incitement to violence have been the flagship of Lucifer's bag of tricks.

But this time, the outcome is far from preordained. IT REMAINS IN YOUR HANDS. Remember the words of Yahoshua when offered world dominion by Satan: “Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only." Now is the time to celebrate the loving fearless Creator and reject Satan's call to human sacrifice.

If the situation escalates to violence, the global money predators will have won with the very first shot. Predictably, the United States will use the inferno of words to paint all patriots as right wing Christian terrorists across the television tubes and talk-radio stations of America, on channel after channel 24/7, until the people don’t just support – but demand – an overwhelming military response. Hasn’t that always been the plan since Marcus Licinius Crassus? In that event, The Restore America Plan and ALL OF YOUR HOPES TO FREE THE CHILDREN will die a Luciferian death.

We would simply like to urge patriots everywhere to champion their faith instead of force, and allow The Restore America Plan an uneventful 30 to 60 days for visible implementation which will ultimately end the bogus prosecutions and terrorist activities once and for all.

Now is the time to emulate men like Ghandi, Martin Luther King and Mandella who rose above the most heinous provocations to barbarism, but most of all, the King of Kings, Yahoshua, who demonstrated by example the power of turning the other cheek to warm the hearts of our enemies when confronted with violence and repression. We ask this despite our awareness that every man is endowed by the Creator with the right of self-preservation and protection of the meek. But now is the time to sacrifice on behalf of the children.

OUR TIME WILL COME SOON ENOUGH. Please consider allowing it to manifest peacefully. The fate of the world is at stake. Let’s not abdicate to the same old tired tricks from the same old tired tyrants.

We thank you, in advance, for your wisdom and courage.

Folks, would you kindly CIRCULATE THIS EMAIL FAR AND WIDE with our appreciation.

Blessings and peace to you all,

Tom Schaults
Sam Kennedy
Guardian Elders for The Restore America Plan

*long standing militias as distinct from the well-organized Guardians of the Free Republics.
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

I hope this doesn't end with a PTB false flag stunt
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Snakes wriggle, but in the end they are just a worm with teeth and spent venom.
Farmer

Postby Farmer » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Looks like things are moving along nicely. Here is the latest email:

To the blessed listeners of TAKE NO PRISONERS worldwide,

Well, I guess we got their attention this time.

As you probably know, The Restore America Plan has made the mainstream media including the lead story on the Fox News Network’s 6 o’clock news (“Special Report with Bret Baier”), CNN MSN, NBC and ABC. Reporters around the country are angling for information, and the worst they can say is: “The FBI and Department of Homeland Security are not aware of any immediate or credible threats of violence as part of this group’s plan.” Big story there. The FBI has been in the field most courteously around the country and we’ve opened many new channels of communication. I made a surprise drop-in visit yesterday to a local FBI interview of a grand juror and had the pleasure of sharing information from the horse’s mouth, so to speak, and furthering our lines of communication. All in a day’s work for those of us who are committed to freeing our children before the world degrades into economic and political Armageddon.

I have a big surprise for our listeners tomorrow night (Sunday, April 3) on TAKE NO PRISONERS (8 PM ET, Republic Broadcasting Network). It’s not something I can just summarize here, but I can promise an immensely enjoyable and satisfying experience especially for members of the Guardians of the Free Republics, our enormous global audience, and the many new listeners we expect to be tuning in across the country. I invite everyone to join me.

I will also have the pleasure of sharing some of the more substantive elements of my interview of the FBI agent and State officer yesterday. I consider every opportunity to commune with an attorney, judge, prosecutor, law enforcement or bureaucrat a blessing from the Lord.

And finally, I will share some of the truth of the world around us of which new listeners may not be aware. For instance, I will have the pleasure of showing you the actual source of the 700B "bailout" funds.

TAKE NO PRISONERS can be heard on FM and shortwave stations around the world, and on the internet via Shoutcast or directly through the network website at:

every Sunday night on the unique voice of freedom, the Republic Broadcasting Network at 8 PM ET, 7 PM CT, 6 PM MT and 5 PM PT. Hope to see you then.

Thank you for reading and would you kindly consider CIRCULATING THIS EMAIL FAR AND WIDE?

Peace and Grace to all,

Sam Kennedy
www.guardiansofthefreerepublics.com

(Dr.) Sam Kennedy
Host: TAKE NO PRISONERS
Republic Broadcasting network
http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/
The Save America Crusade

P.S. Here are links to the January 31, 2010 broadcast sent in by listeners:

Hour 1:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/71969416ad804e00/

Hour 2:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/71969710b7fee8b0/

You can also download the broadcast or listen on the internet at:

Or listen in real time at:

http://educationcenter2000.com/The Final Remedy_Sam Kennedy.htm

P.S. IMMEDIATE GOALS OF THE RESTORE AMERICA PLAN

- Ending foreclosure and bank collection actions immediately (our first and seventh directives)
- Ending tax prosecutions immediately (second and sixth directives)
- Ending invasions, prosecutions and detentions for fictitious crimes against the state that lack an injured party other than insurrection, treason and frauds against the United States (third and eighth directives)
- Ending molestation on the byways (fourth and ninth directives)
- Production of sovereign identification and passports that do not proclaim subject-class citizenship (fourth and ninth directives)
- Restoration of the trappings of proper de jure governance (fifth and tenth directives)
- Restoration of the common law of the Land (third and eighth directives)
- Reigning in of the admiralty color-of-law venue to the high seas (third and eighth directives)
- Restoration of the proper de jure judicial institutions such as the district court of the United States and the one supreme Court as constructed and restrained in the Constitution for the United States of America, c. 1787 (Phase 2, thirteenth through fifteenth directives)
- Re-absorption of the de facto judicial aberrations such as USDC into the de jure institutions (Phase 2, thirteenth through fifteenth directives)
- A PERMANENT TERMINATION OF TERRITORIAL GOVERNMENT OUTSIDE CONSTITUTIONAL LIMITATIONS beginning with voiding of the Downes v. Bidwell monstrosity (Phase 2, eighteenth directive)
- Arrest and shackling of the District Court of the District of Columbia (Phase 2, sixteenth directive)
- Recognition of sovereign status in the police databanks of the land (fourth and ninth directives)
- A lawful and orderly removal of the corporate state as the ruler of every aspect of your life.

All to be accomplished – with your help – BEHIND THE SCENES, lawfully, peacefully, without violence and without risking civil war.
Farmer

PreviousNext

Return to General chat