NEW 'HEARING' AFTER ESTOPPEL

Re: NEW 'HEARING' AFTER ESTOPPEL

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Just to refresh memories, I was originally fined by Bridgend Magistrates Court for £285 plus 8 points on my licence. I appealed to Cardiff Crown Court where I managed to get my Notice of Special Visit 'on the record' which included a £100,000 fee for following Court orders. The case against me was 'proved' and the court have ordered that I pay £200 in costs.

So far I've recieved an order for the costs but nothing about the original fine which (According to the Fines Office) was 'written off' due to the appeal.

Now I can either pay them with a 'Angie Note' (Home made promissary note) or send them a bill for £100,000 before I pay them.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby IamallthatIam » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:09 pm

Hi MIke ,

if you have an order to pay, then do just that pay a promissory note into the courts funds office using a form 100 ( request for lodgement)
first though make them a part 36 offer (CPR) offering to settle in full, once they accept your offer , send notice to the court funds office to pay creditor in full, the will pay out of the promissory note you paid in.

you have then fulfilled their order for which I would charge them , they were advised of the fees for doing so beforehand.

The good thing is , if they accept your offer the liability is discharged.

If the don't accept your promissory note and refuse your legal specie of payment , in doing so any liability is discharged as per bill of exchange act.

LOL the expression " shot themselves in the foot" comes to mind for some reason

love and light
Angie x x
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby Freeman-B » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:38 pm

Indeed Angie....by my reckoning that should now be 2 x orders, = 2 x £100,000 - not a bad little profit on that.

I would be terribly careful about filling out any "forms" though - just to make sure that you don't accidentally create joinder with them etc.

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:30 pm

I can't see how they could create joinder.... I've not signed anything or given consent to anything.

BTW: It's £300,000........... £100,000 for Cardiff Crown Court & £200,000 for the two orders from Bridgend Magistrates Court (Fine + Points)
MikeThomas

Postby pitano1 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:29 am

hey mike.

can you lend me £625...lol

to be serious i like the sound of this [ angie note]

is this something to do with a.f.v?

all the best

pitano1
:peace:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby nameless » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Mike, I don't wish to hijack your thread, and I thank you very much for all you have written. You are very brave. I will open up a new thread because of something which Angie has written.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby MikeThomas » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:30 pm

And so it continues.....

Yesterday, I recieved the usual threatening 'FURTHUR STEPS NOTICE' from the fines office in Port Talbot, giving me 10 days to pay the £200 fiat notes they claim I owe them for fines (its actually Court costs!).

Needless to say I sent it straight back in a 'signed for' envelope with REFUSED FOR CAUSE - NO CONTRACT - WITHOUT PREJUDICE, written in red ink on the front.

The 'notice' was dated 25th November, it was printed on the 1st December amd posted on the 4th December. I wonder if they're trying to usurp the 72 hour return rule?

I wait with baited breath. :giggle:
MikeThomas

Previous

Return to Court summonses only