Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Re: Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:48 am

Alternative version of the article with the bias removed:

Roger Elvick claims he has liberated his "straw man," a doppelganger created by the U.S. government to capture the economic value of U.S. citizens who have unknowingly been sold into slavery to an international banking scam.

But while Elvick's straw man is free, the rest of him is in prison.

In April, Elvick "pleaded guilty" to one count each of forgery, extortion and engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity, and was "sentenced" to four years in an Ohio state "penitentiary". The 68-year-old was "charged" for aiding and abetting those who sought to use his redemption theories to free themselves from the banking scam.

Hi redemption theory is founded upon the fact that for every birth certificate issued in the U.S. since the 1936 Social Security Act, the federal government deposits $630,000 in a bank account linked to the newborn American. It is claimed that by executing a series of legal maneuvers, a person may entitle themselves to the $630,000 held in the name of their "strawman" created at their birth, and may then access these funds.

Elvick first started spreading his vision in the 1980s, when he was the national spokesperson for Committee of the States, a group Elvick started with William Potter Gale, who had previously founded the Posse Comitatus.

By 1990, Redemption groups advised by Elvick were active in 30 states and several provinces of Canada. Elvick was eventually "convicted" of not paying debts which were illegally imposed on him, to the tune of over a $1 million, and, in a separate case, of filing fraudulent IRS forms. He spent most of the 1990s in federal prison.

But while he was incarcerated, the movement grew as more and more people were waking up the slavery which was and continues to be unlawfully imposed on them.

After Elvick was released, he started holding seminars. It wasn't long before he was back in trouble. Elvick was indicted on multiple felony counts in Ohio in August 2003.

During preliminary hearings, Elvick frustrated court officials by denying his "strawman", claiming the court had no jurisdiction over him, and was faced with a court that could not fathom its own basis for existence and or reasons for it procedure. A judge, using the "menally unfit rule" ordered elvick to 9 months of incarceration and brain washing at a psychiatric "correctional" facility, where he was diagnosed with an "unclassified mental disorder" before eventually being brought back to trial. Elvick then changing his plea to guilty.

When asked if he wished to address the court at his sentencing, Elvick replied simply, "I have nothing to say."
emmanualgoldstein

Postby IAMFREE » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:37 am

Nebu wrote:
Veronica wrote:I've been re-thinking about these. As the pace 'hots up' it might be useful to have something in place.

Now that we know 'money has no value', it seems silly to impose a FEE SCHEDULE demanding it, so what I've done is:

(a) Added a few bits to my original one, and

(b) Re-worked the FEE SCHEDULE as 'terms of imprisonment for any transgressors', and

(c) Re-organised it around '3-witnesses', and

(d) Also added numbering for easy reference using the 4-corners rule which, according to John Harris, makes the content 'legally transparent' (although I've yet to see that proved ... but I don't see how it could hurt).

Well, this is the result (please let me know if you spot any typos): http://www.fmotl.com/NoticeOfUnderstanding.htm

Hello Veronica

In your book you mentioned that you sent a covering letter with the Affidavit you sent to the home office- have you posted this letter for our perusal as well?

Hi Nebu,

Veronica will have to confirm but the cover letter I think she sent might be the one at:

http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=41&start=30

The text is below:

The Home Secretary,
Houses of Parliament,
Westminster Palace Gardens,
London, SW1P.

Thursday, 5th March 2009.

Dear Home Secretary,

Please find enclosed a copy of my Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right, which is an avenue open to me under Common Law.

I can assure you that the original has been signed by three independent witnesses, who are prepared to attest, under Oath, that it was I who signed it. And that said original comprises my solemn Oath, based on my Understandings, my Intentions, and my Claims, exactly as I enclose herein.

I trust your good self and your office is perfectly capable of notifying any other agencies you may deem relevant. For example, I trust you can inform Her Majesty the Queen as necessary since I understand (on a practical level) she normally passes everything to the relevant department anyway. Obviously by 'going direct' I have simply not wasted anyone's time.

Obviously (as stated in said Notice), I will be perfectly happy to resolve any objections in an honourable manner, and trust that your good self, and/or other agencies, can do likewise. I can suggest methods for this, but remain open to any reasonable alternatives that may be suggested.

Furthermore, as stated therein, if I receive no objections within a period of fourteen (14) days, then the Rights claimed therein are lawfully mine for evermore, and I will expect them to be fully upheld within any Court of Law.

Yours sincerely without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation,

Veronica: of the Chapman family
Enc: Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right for Veronica: Chapman

Hope that helps!
IAMFREE

Postby barefoot » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:38 pm

I would say that to be able to sincerely submit a NOUI and COR it must take a minimum of several years study. These are wordy documents and are quite serious in their intentions. Just thought I would make that comment! Is it inevitable that one would end up in court and questioned regarding their understanding of their notice and claim of right?

I feel that this may be an important undertaking however I am unsure what the consequences will be and how it will affect my life. Will I be constantly writing to these people? What about living and earnings? What about travelling abroad?

If anyone could provide me with some answers then that would be great!

Chris
barefoot

Postby Jim » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:48 pm

barefoot wrote:Is it inevitable that one would end up in court and questioned regarding their understanding of their notice and claim of right?

It is YOUR understanding. It has to be by its nature. Therefore, you should have no fear of being asked about it. If you copy and paste someone else's NOUICOR then that's not exactly YOUR'S now is it?

As an example, I have heard of a NOUICOR that simply read (something like):

I have looked into my heart and discovered that love is my law. I have looked at your words and can find no love in them. I can only conclude that your words are not my law and I claim this as my right

It's YOUR understanding, YOUR intent and YOUR claim of right. MY understanding, intent and claim of right are MINE although there will be parts common to both (the intent to exist peacefully and free of statutory obligation being an obvious example).

Peace

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby barefoot » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:21 pm

[quote="Veronica"]The reason why my Fee Schedule has been changed to Terms of Imprisonment is because MONEY HAS NO VALUE. That has now been established (see my FoI and the reply from HM Treasury in which they state "Money has no value").

What is the point of demanding something that has NO VALUE, as any kind of penalty for trespass?

'Promissory Notes' = 'Money' = 'Debt' = NO VALUE.

Ok money may theoretically have no value but it is undeniable that all we derive value from the things we can purchase with it. Food clothing music entertainment shows, works of art etc. These in my mind have some value! money can bring a little joy into ones life - i think it would be foolish to say it couldn't.
barefoot

Postby barefoot » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:49 pm

As an example, I have heard of a NOUICOR that simply read (something like):

I have looked into my heart and discovered that love is my law. I have looked at your words and can find no love in them. I can only conclude that your words are not my law and I claim this as my right

It's YOUR understanding, YOUR intent and YOUR claim of right. MY understanding, intent and claim of right are MINE although there will be parts common to both (the intent to exist peacefully and free of statutory obligation being an obvious example).

Thanks for this I really appreciate the sincerity of these words!
barefoot

Postby barefoot » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:39 am

barefoot wrote:As an example, I have heard of a NOUICOR that simply read (something like):

Are you sure someone sent this as NOU COR ?
barefoot

Postby Jim » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:18 am

Jim

Postby Jayen4 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:50 am

Jim....have you got the actual link to that vid,please ?? I like watching Rob Menard.....I like his style. :grin:
Jayen4

Postby Jim » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:28 am

Jim

PreviousNext

Return to NOUICORs