Crown Dependency v Secession

Crown Dependency v Secession

Postby huntingross » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:48 pm

I had a light bulb moment on the way home tonight.....and having had a quick PM session with Buster Dett.....I think it is pretty well confirmed.

It goes like this:

If you have allodial title to your property then no one has claim above you.....so declare your land as a crown dependency and administer your own affairs.

You can de-register your car through a process the DVLA understands and voila.....not to mention all sorts of other fun things.

You are not limited to 6 months in their country before needing to submit it back to the DVLA as it (most likely) returns to it's home state every day.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: Crown Dependency

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:33 pm

Theres a section on a V5 or a V11 for exporing your car.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:13 am

huntingross wrote:I had a light bulb moment on the way home tonight.....and having had a quick PM session with Buster Dett.....I think it is pretty well confirmed.

It goes like this:

If you have allodial title to your property then no one has claim above you.....so declare your land as a crown dependency and administer your own affairs.

You can de-register your car through a process the DVLA understands and voila.....not to mention all sorts of other fun things.

You are not limited to 6 months in their country before needing to submit it back to the DVLA as it (most likely) returns to it's home state every day.

If had allodial title to my land I would do that..
:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby huntingross » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:51 pm

I'm thinking passport issue for those requiring.....CD (corps diplomatique) plates etc....

Just need to do a little research on seceding from the UK
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:36 pm

i love that word!! :cheer:

seceding

:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.

Postby huntingross » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Looks like secession is the way to go....

Still, the freedom to secede was accepted by many American political leaders. In 1848, even Abraham Lincoln endorsed it: "Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable – a most sacred right – a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

"Nor," said Lincoln, "is this right confined to cases in which the whole people of an existing government may choose to exercise it. Any portion of such people that can, may revolutionize, and make their own, of so much of the territory as they inhabit."

"Every man and every body of men on earth, possesses the right to self-government," Jefferson wrote

I feel a Declaration of Independence coming on.....
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:40 am

we can do in 35 lines.... :exercise:

The 35 line secession declaration.

We the pepple, send warm greetings to all.

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of The People of Planet Earth to discharge truly and faithfully their responsibilities towards each other, jointly and severally, do hereby joyfully declare that:

[01]We have lawfully reclaimed the right to protect the inalienable sovereign rights of common people and the members of families they were born into, and
[02] it is our honourable intent to exist freely in peace,and
[03] to be without statutory obligations, restrictions and restraints,and
[04] at peace with but not controlled by outside forces, and
[05] be subject to our own ancient and common law, and

[06]..........................

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:43 am

What about something along the lines of "having never in full awareness given up our sovreignty, we hereby declare ..."
emmanualgoldstein

Re: Crown Dependency v Secession

Postby huntingross » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 pm

Thanks for the start on the Declaration....my deadline for this is before xmas....911 is too soon.

Here's some interesting reading on the subject....this is how I spend lunch time these past few days

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/secession/

http://www.secession.net/

The definition is so simply what the FMOTL thing is all about....everything else is just playing around the edges, this goes right to the core of it....this is the definition

The act of withdrawing from membership in a group.

Everyone has the right to self determination regardless.....numbers do not come into the equation.....neither does land ownership....the space you occupy can not be occupied simultaneously with others.

Involvement with others is on any basis you choose as long as it is within the basic principles...no harm/loss/mischief etc.

If I want my bins emptied or health care....I contract for those specifically....I decide how and for what I pay.

More thoughts to follow....
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: Crown Dependency v Secession

Postby huntingross » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:46 pm

This is getting close to what will be published shortly.....any comments welcome.

Marks Declaration of Independence.

I Mark of the Clan Ross of the Family Jennings dependants family and friends are free by right and subject to our own ancient and common law do proclaim by this Declaration our Independence by Secession from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and be no longer governed by Her Majesty’s Governments’ National Regional and Local and are free to determine our own destiny in the interest of “life liberty and the pursuit of happiness”.

The geographic area known as Windy Hollow shall from this day forward be an enclave microstate, of Scotland, and all that reside within that boundary or hold a diplomatic passport issued under that authority shall be given safe passage where ever they may travel with immunity in accordance with the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Next

Return to Land Claims