mass march on parliament

Your vote actually counts here.

Re: mass march on parliament

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:21 pm

Please note the edit Ive made to my last post, but note my concerns regarding that even non-counter productive actions can be made to seem counter-productive. For example how many people are lapping up the anti-postal strike rhetoric just now. What can be done to combat ... well theres no other word for it ... lying by the MSM
emmanualgoldstein

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:29 pm

Dude, there was no need to edit your post, m8. It was a brilliant idea in principle.

I know we are all frustrated, TPTB know this too - they engineered the situation. We need to let the rest of the population know what is going on. We will not win with demos, protests, violence and the like. We must educate the people to the truth of our world or, rather, TPTB world.

Once people realise the extent of the deceptions, lies and outright evil these elites have perpetrated on them, mass demos will be superfluous. TPTB will simply not be anymore. No-one will do their bidding, those that may will have the salutory facts before them - an informed public is the nightmare scenario. These middle men will turn in their erstwhile masters for lighter sentences. They have too much to lose, but the higher-ups KNOW they will get short shrift from some quarters.

Most will know my version of punishment, so I will not preach here, but suffice to say.....(fill in blank) begets (fill in blank) - I propose to insert PEACE in there.....maybe TRUTH......LOVE......anything but violence - have we not tried this long enough? Has our planet not been drenched in enough blood?

Time to make real change, not the fake, smaltzy shite Obama and Cameron speak of, from the Tavistock Institute.

You want to help? - EDUCATE You want your true freedom? - EDUCATE and on....you get the idea. :sun:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:30 pm

Sometimes I come up with wacky ideas that need someone to say "cool it", besides who am I to suggest, lets do this, except dont count me as part of us :giggle: . A few reasons for blanking this one out besides the useful balance fellow free people provide me.

Heres another idea, just going from what your saying regarding love, that would never work in practice but can you imagine the scene:

Demonstration planned for Friday the 13th at high noon. The public boards are filled with talk of project mayhem as prject mayhem members talk about how they will bring swords, petrold bombs, guns and the various petards. The PTB watching all this in horror send down 5000 of thier finest clad in kevlar suits and wielding assault rifles. The day arrives and project meyhem decends on trafalgar square...armed with flowers and banners proclaiming "hugs for thugs" as they march toward these carriers of offensive weapons attempting to give them all a wee cuddle and elicit a smile from our brothers and sisters on the other side of the fence that the PTB has erected.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby MahatmaCoat » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Postby Hilary » Sun May 01, 2011 7:02 pm

kevin wrote:i only have one question, who would replace the criminals who are there?

They could replace them with full-blooded human beings for a start. :giggle:
or put this man in:

http://youtu.be/UVZPa39nGQU :peace:
'Mother Earth is about to give birth, become a star and ascend' George Kavassilas 2011.
Hilary

Postby knightron » Mon May 02, 2011 12:17 am

What would happen if no one voted at all?...would it be a hung parliament or would we have a unconstitutional democracy that could be acted upon? :thinks:
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby Freeman Stephen » Mon May 02, 2011 10:31 pm

less than half the population voted in the last election and I reckon they will already have contingencies in place to just make up the figures of how many people voted.
Freeman Stephen

Previous

Return to Polls