Income tax avoidance

Income tax avoidance

Postby hermajestythequeen » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Hi Everyone,
Having researched the freeman info available on sites like this one and watching Aaron Rosso's "From Freedom To Facsism" film, i was intrigued as to if it was possible to avoid paying income tax.
It appeared their was very little hard evidence that this was possible, but as the HMRC were chasing me and had screwed me the previous year for an amount that pretty much crippled me,even though i work like a dog and live like a pauper, i thought i would give it a go.

I must confess i'm not the brightest spark so i have only my experiences to date to share, but unfortunately no easy remedy. However, i do feel if we can all share our experiences we may find a way out of the slavery and bondage most of us seem to be in.

My 1 st step was to find a law that obligated me to pay income tax. After studying the HMRC website, i could not find anything that clearly and consicely stated that i, as a human being was obligated to pay income tax, so my next step was to phone the HMRC helpline and ask to be directed to the law.

After being told by the HMRC helpline operative that everyone had to pay income tax, i asked what it was for. His response was that it was for public services. I responded by saying that as i already pay council tax, which i thought was for public services, i did not want to be paying twice, so could he be more specific.
Eventually he suggested i contact the CAB for more info. Baffling !

I hung up and decided to phone again, spoke to a differnt operative with pretty much the same info.

After this i received a further demand for payment from HMRC so i then decided to write to them asking that they,

1, Direct me to the law that obligates me as a human being to pay income tax.

2, Send me a signed invoice, not a statement, outlining what i was paying for as would be normally expected when requesting payment.

3, A definition from them of wages and income.

I logged the date and time of all phone correspondence and sent the letter registered post.

The next correspondence i received from HMRC was a letter from their recovery department saying that "as i had ignored their considerable efforts to amicably resolve my liability, i had to phone them within two days or their baliffs would be sent round to seize my assets to sell at public auction"

I wrote back to them detailing my correspondence and stating that "on the contrary, they appeared to be ignoring my considerable efforts to amicably resolve the matter of the liabilities they felt i owed and that i was not prepared to deal with the matter by phone.

I have since received a letter from the HMRC complaints department directing me ambiguously to an ACT (that took me an hour or more to find) that states that persons (in short) are liable to pay income tax.

My next step i feel, is to get them to define in writing their definition of a person and income/wages.
As it appears the FOI website will not define this, i personally, maybe humanly, cannot see how i am obligated to pay income tax if it is not clearly defined.

If anyone can give me some advice with this matter, i would be very grateful. If not , no worries.

If i have gained anything from this site and others, it has been the empowerment to question and make those public servants, serve me as a member of the public, and not make me subservient to them, although i wish them no ill will.
For that i'm very grateful Veronica and co.

I appreciate i have given no answers, only my account so far, but i hope my experiences may influence others to question at the least, and hopefully together we may find a way out of this slavery.

Cheers
Mick.
hermajestythequeen

Re: Income tax avoidance

Postby kevin » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Hi mick

Welcome to the forum :shake:

no need to tell you to keep it written then, the amount of times people are told "we have no record of your phone call" must be incredible. they and others do seem to ignore correspondence quite easily,, the other trick they have is, you write to one employee and they pass it to another to reply, so your never writing to the same employee twice.

keep asking questions and good luck
kevin

Postby Jim » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:15 pm

Hey there Mick

I take it you are self employed. If not it seems to me you have already overcome the first hurdle which is convincing your employer to agree to re-negotiating your contract of employment to allow you to take responsiblity for (not) paying your income tax :) This is something I intend to do imminently.

Have you tried completing a self-assessment form where you declare all of your earnings and then at the end of the form where it prompts you to calculate the amount of income tax you owe just putting "0 (zero) pounds"? Perhaps this could "put the ball in their court" and require THEM to explain why you are liable for income tax. Just a thought. As I say, currently my employer is doing me the favour of PAYE-ing for me so I can't really claim to know the score :)
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby hermajestythequeen » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Hello all,
My apologies for such a late response.Thank you very much Kevin and Jim for the advice.

I was directed to an act by HMRC that basically says that all persons who recive an income over and above a certain amount are liable to pay income tax.
I don't have a scanner so cant show you my letters or HMRC's however i replied to them asking if they could define the word "person" as their were a number of definitions i.e. corporation, group of individuals etc. that did not apply to me.
Their response is below

Thank you for you letter dated 16 October 2009. A "person" is defined as an individual human being for the purpose of self assessment.

Legally the definition is also extended by the Interpretation Act 1978 Schedule 1 to include a body corporate or unincorporated with recognized rights and duties for our statutory right to collect all other heads of duty.

The interpreation act 1978 schedule 1 says the following.

“Person” includes a body of persons corporate or unincorporate. [1889]

The interpreation act 1978 schedule 1does not state that the definition of person is a human being and the HMRC have told me that
A "person" is defined as an individual human being for the purpose of self assessment but failed to direct me to an act that states this.

To be honest i'm unsure how to proceed so would welcome any advice.
Cheers
Mick.
hermajestythequeen

Postby nameless » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Could you request a Proof of Claim?
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby Brassed off » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:42 pm

The interpreation act 1978 schedule 1does not state that the definition of person is a human being and the HMRC have told me that
A "person" is defined as an individual human being for the purpose of self assessment but failed to direct me to an act that states this.

It's that word 'individual' Write back and tell them you are not an individual and see what responce you get.
Brassed off

Postby gepisar » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:29 pm

I think you're on the right lines. Have you watched this:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3217921377956329335&ei=-bzgSsfbM6em2AKg4Jm2Cw&q=ariainvictus&hl=en#

Your Human Rights and the Illusion geocities.com/ariainvictus, by Russell Anthony Porisky?

hermajestythequeen wrote:After being told by the HMRC helpline operative that everyone had to pay income tax,
Ask if the Queen does? ;-) She didn't, but i think she does now, VOLUNTARILY!!! A big clue me thinks!

My next step i feel, is to get them to define in writing their definition of a person and income/wages.

Yes PERSON is the key. I havent done this, but if you watch the video, there are distinct PERSONS. A PERSON includes: VOTER, DRIVER,TAX PAYER. BUT look up the legal meaning of INCLUDES! The video suggests that legally, INCLUDES means ONLY. Like MUST means MAY. SO, if a room INCLUDES chairs, it ONLY has chairs. If your person is a TAX PAYER, it is ONLY a tax payer - NOTHING ELSE. If your person for the purposes of TAX is a TAX PAYER and not a WAGE EARNER (does this PERSON exist?) then how can a TAX PAYER pay what he doesn't have, since it was another PERSON that earned it????

If anyone can give me some advice with this matter, i would be very grateful. If not , no worries.

Someone else on this forum is not paying council tax and has asked a council representative in court to state what law says we have to pay council tax. Im not sure how far he's got.

Hope the video is a good starting point - its long, but full of goodies!

RGDS
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby hermajestythequeen » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Thank you everyone for the advice and links.

I did see on another site, someone saying, in order to deconstruct the Income Tax act you need to look at the definition section of the act refering to the word "individual".
I emailed the host of the site after trying to find out this info but unfortunately he couldnt help.
If anyone could help with directing me to this section of the act i would be grateful as it reads like War and Peace.

Cheers
Mick.
hermajestythequeen

Postby freethinker » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:54 pm

ask them what law they can point you to as to how they define 'income' & 'taxable income'?
cos as far as im concerned, NONE OF IT IS 'TAXABLE INCOME'! AS I NEED ALL I EARN TO PROVIDE FOR MY FAMILY! so what lawful right do they have to just say 'taxable income' without clearly defining what it is compered to just 'income'
so ask them to answer that.

bastards!
Namaste.
chris

its just a ride.........

All rights reserved,exercised at will & fully defended, by the grace of god,the rule of law & the law of the land.
freethinker

Postby hermajestythequeen » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Just to give an update, at the beginning of December i received a notice from HMRC to pay the amount owing.
This was sent on a Friday, received on the Saturday, demanding payment by the Sunday. It appears they now expect us to perform miracles.
I ignored this notice and then received another demand for payment just before Christmas saying that if i did not make payment by 28/12/09 then they would be sending the baliffs round to my home or workshop to seize goods to sell at public auction.

Just a note to anyone in the same situation, when you read the info they send with these threats it states, they cannot seize any goods owned by someone else, jointly owned, equipment needed for work i.e. tools etc and they cannot force entry.
My wife owns everything in our house and my dad bought all my workshop equipment, it was a bargain at a fiver. And of course i will not be letting any baliffs in.
"If you aint got nothing you got nothing to lose".

Anyways, as i said in my last post, their was something in the term "individual" concerning the definition as used by HMRC, that had me stumped as to how to proceed.I could not find this word defined in the Income Tax act but I have since come across the site below that provides some interesting info concerning the use of "individual".
http://www.hackcanada.com/canadian/freedom/word_wise.html

I have now put in an FOI request to HMRC asking for them to define the words "individual" and "includes" relating to tax purposes and will post their response once i receive it.
Cheers Mick.
hermajestythequeen

Next

Return to Income tax only