Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Re: Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

Postby Sophia » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:10 pm

You can request a jury trial if you're charged with a criminal offence, so although there is the pressure to remove juries they still exist at your choice :giggle: - the only question is - if it is a freeman related issue, can they be relied upon not to be biased due to the brain washing :-) ????

:sun:
Sophia

Postby jargon buster » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:54 pm

Very good point Sophia

If someone were claiming to be a freeman and as such were not liable for any debts/fines/taxes then a jury would most likely convict on the basis of "if Ive got to pay then so have you mate"

Regards JB
jargon buster

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:40 am

A jury is a group of your peers. For the purposes of de facto courts, we are each otheres peers, and very few of us would find a freeman guilty of not paying taxes to a governance he or she has not consented to. (just for example with the taxes).
emmanualgoldstein

Postby Sophia » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:21 am

JB :- That depends on how well you can explain debt, the debt economy, mechanisation and slavery. The jury may or may not find in your favour, what would you suggest instead?
EG:- do you mean de facto .... ? the jure are the peers .

Sophia

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:01 am

I was meaning that courts that people consent to are lawful courts - de jure. Those courts that operate without consent are unlawful and are therefore de facto.

What your saying makes alot more sense than this, but what about land, which can be held "de jure" by a state or "de facto".Would that then extend the meaning of jury to include all people, or just all states? Interesting word "jure", never noticed that before.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby Nebu » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:22 am

Veronica wrote:I've been re-thinking about these. As the pace 'hots up' it might be useful to have something in place.

Now that we know 'money has no value', it seems silly to impose a FEE SCHEDULE demanding it, so what I've done is:

(a) Added a few bits to my original one, and

(b) Re-worked the FEE SCHEDULE as 'terms of imprisonment for any transgressors', and

(c) Re-organised it around '3-witnesses', and

(d) Also added numbering for easy reference using the 4-corners rule which, according to John Harris, makes the content 'legally transparent' (although I've yet to see that proved ... but I don't see how it could hurt).

Well, this is the result (please let me know if you spot any typos): http://www.fmotl.com/NoticeOfUnderstanding.htm

Hello Veronica

In your book you mentioned that you sent a covering letter with the Affidavit you sent to the home office- have you posted this letter for our perusal as well?
Mine Your Mind For The Jewels Of Your Soul
Nebu

Postby jargon buster » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Sophia wrote
JB :- That depends on how well you can explain debt, the debt economy, mechanisation and slavery. The jury may or may not find in your favour, what would you suggest instead?

Good point Sophia but I dont think the courts would allow you to go into enough detail they are there to establish the facts of the case not discuss the validity of the freeman/lawful rebellion concepts.
The jury would be unlikely to be aware of the said concepts and just think you were ranting.
My suggestion is dont get into court in the first place.

Regards JB
jargon buster

Postby Sophia » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:52 pm

I don't think they can stop me :-)

however I would at this point feel going to court would not be my first choice.
Sophia

Postby jargon buster » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:59 pm

I would like you too be right Sophia, but they have stopped others.

This man tried to explain his theory in a courtroom
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=544

Regards JB
jargon buster

Postby Sophia » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:02 am

Hello JB,
interesting article thank you for posting it -
it somewhat (very much) lacks the neutrality that inspires me to take information at face value ... so am happy to keep an open mind on the subject - which rather than the NOUI COR is Accepted for Value.
If I were to land up in court, it wouldn't be for A4V because I know not the path to it. Therefore I believe that I could stand in a court du jure and speak my understanding of reality and that the twelve men and true may well be inclined to agree with me.
Sophia

PreviousNext

Return to NOUICORs