mass march on parliament

Your vote actually counts here.

Re: mass march on parliament

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Its all very well "catching out" the PTB, but for all the injustices recorded on camera that everyone can see quite clearly on youtube and the like ... what gets done? In order to increase our numbers and improve our unity, victories must be seen.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby Farmer » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:35 pm

emmanualgoldstein wrote:Its all very well "catching out" the PTB, but for all the injustices recorded on camera that everyone can see quite clearly on youtube and the like ... what gets done? In order to increase our numbers and improve our unity, victories must be seen.

I have to disagree with you. Unity comes from injustice. Can you show me any unity that came about from victories? History is full of union brought about by injustice or the need to work together to survive.

Anyway, that was just a side issue in my post. What do you think of my ideas?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Travels » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:38 pm

It's really encouraging to hear the thoughts on this thread...and that most folk seem to get the futility of the old methods, and the need for fundamental change in the way we deal with things...protests are disgruntled employees asking their employers to change their policies: just quit and work for yourself instead, keep your energy where you can see it and stop following the herd...if you're feeling the need to protest you still don't quite understand who you are, in my opinion...

'Increasing our numbers' will happen naturally and exponentially...people just aren't resonating with the methods of control any more, which is why we're all waking up. We're ascending as a species, no matter how many dimensions you believe in...If one soul wakes up two, then each of those two wake up two more, how long till we're all wide awake and the deception can't continue? It's a natural, mathematical and metaphysical process of balance that has been in effect since zero point, and 'standing up and fighting' is completely futile...you might as well protest against the Divine for creating the Law of Balance, rather than just having everything completely set to neutral all the time...chances are you won't change much in either case...

But yeah victories have to be seen...there's a lot to be said for morale... :yes:
Hatreds never cease by hatreds in this world. By love alone they cease. This is Ancient Law.
- Dhammapada
Travels

Postby Farmer » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:42 pm

Travels wrote:But yeah victories have to be seen...there's a lot to be said for morale... :yes:

Yes, I have to agree with that.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:15 pm

What Im saying is that people will not jump into the fire unless they can see clearly that people are doing this and not getting burned. The love police are encouraging people to challenge the criminals because they broadcast that indeed, everything is ok, if you get my drift. The majority of people may feel supportive towards a hippie who is dragged off by some brutal policy enforcer on a trumped up charge, but such a broadcast, while getting their support, will not induce them to follow.

Im not saying that the reality should not be shown, but it must be tempered with some amount of victories. What I mean by unity isnt so much moral but inactive support when people see injustice but active support which many people will only give when they can be reasonably assured of their safety.

Dont get me wrong, I dont mean to win some violent battle with the policy enforcers, after all violence is their forte. The battles we can win are best fought on the grounds that we determine, grounds on which we will already be victorious and from there be assured of our adversaries defeat. We should come to the fight already victorious and from there achieve victory. In this way the adversary will come to the fight hoping for victory and thus be assured of their defeat.

We can do this by assessing the adversary and determining what their strengths are and what their weaknesses are. The perfect grounds on which we can fight will be grounds on which all who support us will be united with us and on which we will most likely act in unison. Of course there is no perfect ground, but some are better than others, and from time to time really good grounds will be good grounds. As soon as the grounds are known to us we should take action immediately to have all who will exploit it, because if we know about it and we are being watched then it will not be long before the ground gets closed off from its usefulness.

How long did the right to democratic protest last? How long will it be before the love police and their actions are prevented by the actions of some back door policy engineer? People are not unified by injustice, they are appauled by it and want to do something, but only the very couragous will actually do something. We need mass action and most people will only act when they can see both the injustice and can see ways in which it has been defeated in the past.

"Everything is ok" are one good example of new grounds which are proving useful. The rob menard formula is another. To try to put it as subtly as possibly lest good ground be lost, the idea of a system having its areteries clogged is yet another new ground on which we are so certain of victory that our adversary is yet unaware of its existence let alone able to develop any defence. A defence against the very people they are supposed to have been protecting in the first place I might add.

V for vendetta is a very good movie (i might add with hetrophobic undertones Im not keen on) but it is only a movie, the end scenario would not happen in real life. A mass march on parliament would have no further effect than a demonstration as things stand today. They did not make V for vendetta 2 because the next part would have been a really boring issue of who was next in command after all the dead oligarchs taking command of the people and bending them to his will in some way that the people didnt suspect. Im not saying that we never will be marching onto parliament singing the marseilles or some british equivalent, but none of us would not be keen to spark the devastation that would unfold, nor would any of us be willing to give up our new found freedom to whoever would take the place of what we have now.

Rather than put a stop to this broken system and start a new one, it would be far better to just help it slowly dissolve. In this way no vaccuum arises for some new dictator to take control.

I beleive Ive digressed quite a bit now :thinks: sorry. Ill shut up now :shh: :blush: :grin:
emmanualgoldstein

Postby Travels » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:57 pm

I see all your points matey defo, but from my point of view people don't need to see other people's successes to want to get involved...I certainly didn't, the truth resonates and people recognise it, so they set out to find their own...don't take that as a disagreement though just adding to the mix :hug:
Hatreds never cease by hatreds in this world. By love alone they cease. This is Ancient Law.
- Dhammapada
Travels

Postby the trojan » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:23 pm

ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha aha ahaha ahaha (represents laughter and fun and no ill will)

I was a member of unison for about eighteen years.
every time we were due a wage rise the union wound us up with protests and one day strikes etc..
Every time it was the same 'action' they would employ.
All the workers marching towards the council buildings and standing in a huff aimed at our council members and employers.

And every time the workplace went on strike,each worker had to top up the loss of input to their pension fund and also lose a days wage.
If it was a couple of days strike action ,the worker would lose quite a bit of money which of course due to not paying the wages for the workers,the council saved money.
This saved money was then given to the workers as their wage rise .aaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhh.
The union reps were all card carrying members of the labour party we were opposing,But not one union rep would consider my suggestion to rip up their cards in disgust.

Im getting to the point .....soon....
Demonstrations are no good.

I advocate TAR AND FEATHERS ,This worked in the past when running the snake oil salesmen out of town.

yeehah ya varmints

love peace fun laughter xxxxxxxxxxx
the trojan

Postby Farmer » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:50 am

emmanualgoldstein, would you not agree that just being able to show that it is possible when using a bit of intelligence to change the way a demonstration is performed so leaving the authorities absolutely without a way of combating it, a victory.

We need to step back and rethink because what people do is what has been planted into their heads by others. History shows that only a few will be taking up the challenges that are needed to remove the problem in our life. But you need to make contact with the many to gain access to the few. Those few people are not going to care about someone else's success. The greater population may well start to get involved at a later stage, but they will never be the ones that get it started because they will be like the Jews being gassed who all follow directions waiting for someone else to jump a German guard because they are likely to get shot, but still knowing something really bad is still going to happen to them anyway.

The authorities rely on everyone being predictable, and do as much as they can to make sure they are.
Farmer

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:08 am

I totally agree we need new ways of thinking. The problem is that the ways we can discuss are limited to those that can be divulged without affecting their potency. The minute the PTB get word of a weakness they will move quickly to "vaccinate" the people from it. For example, you see people being vaccinated from the english nationalism movement as the mass media proliferate the scenes of violence and destruction, and how many of these people were arrested for their evil criminal minds and other such bullshit. Now the average person is thinking "Im all for england, but Im not one of these hooligans".

On the other hand there are weaknesses that the PTB have that can be openly discussed because the PTB are powerless to do anything to strengthen themselves. For example, the PTB are forced by their nature to use only one mind and from there it filters down. We on the other hand have many minds. What the PTB have in their capacity to commit violence, they lack in intelligence. Their definition of intelligence is therefore limited to infomation gathering - their perception. Our intelligence is not limited like this. We can think out of the box, unlike a PTB enforcement official. So o discuss an idea where we exploit their reliance on perception is something that even the PTB knowing about would not improve their ability to defend against it.

For example, while the surveilance cameras provide them with a perceptual intelligence mechanism, it cant have escaped their notice that here is the potential for the people to broadcast to a captive audience. What will the PTB do? Tell their CCTV operatives to stop watching if they beleive they are being subjected to a propaganda campaign through the CCTV system?

So what I'm saying is that there are items we can discuss publicly and items we cant, but even then, this isnt always the case because situations vary with time. If enough ideas are flowing, it might be better to discuss ideas that would force the PTB to make some defensive measures, because being forced to defend themselves everywhere, would make them weak everywhere.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby elemental mechanic » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:25 am

emmanualgoldstein wrote:
So what I'm saying is that there are items we can discuss publicly and items we cant, but even then, this isnt always the case because situations vary with time. If enough ideas are flowing, it might be better to discuss ideas that would force the PTB to make some defensive measures, because being forced to defend themselves everywhere, would make them weak everywhere.

hmmm........... :thinks:...... the power that be....... :thinks: ...........................martial law perhaps? :police: a great defensive measure if ever there was one.
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

PreviousNext

Return to Polls