Some truths about the Pan Am Lockerbie bombing

Some truths about the Pan Am Lockerbie bombing

Postby Farmer » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:25 am

I have never considered Libya responsible for the bombing. Back before the trial there was much evidence coming out that parts of the bomb came from Syria; so the story we hear is not straight forward It is also interesting that the US sends people to Syria to be tortured when in public it considers Syria to be an evil state sponsoring terrorism.

http://www.lockerbietruth.com
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Re: Some truths about the Pan Am Lockerbie bombing

Postby Catnap » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:35 am

Interesting.

If they are so keen to publish I wonder why they dont just get a print facitlity/provider to print and bind it and sell it themselves as other (controversial) authors do? Or just simply post everything they alledge they have on the internet for all to see free?
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby Farmer » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:22 pm

That is the main problem with everything really. On the other hand people need to pay the rent.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby Catnap » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:18 pm

Then it comes down to what it more important/what is valued most. Truthfellness or tauts that they have all this information and will sell it at a certain fee.
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby Farmer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:08 am

Actually, I believe all the information they have is in the public domain anyway. There were a few documentaries made about this on CH4 if I remember correctly. I think it may well be possible to find things on YouTube or one of the others sites. Its all about knowing what to look for. This particular site gives enough information to take it a step further without buying the book.
Farmer

Postby Catnap » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:14 am

I guess I see the world a different way. I can only speak from my heart. If I had loads of info like this I would publish it on the web for all to read for free. I wouldnt hide some of it behind promises of a book which will be published if only they could find a publisher brave enough.

V and this site is the perfect example. Look at all the work that V and a few others do, the book V has written and got published. All for the sake of truth. V has rent and bills to pay (I can only assume) and yet she manages to do both perfectly well, after all one is not exclusive to the other so that old argument (aka excuse) doesnt hold any water for me personally..
Namaste

Claire

Catnap

Postby Farmer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:39 am

Would you also then say that it was pointless me starting this thread and giving the link?
Farmer

Postby Catnap » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:54 am

Sorry Farmer you have lost me. At what point did I suggest your thread and link were pointless?

Are threads not started for discussion? I thought that was the whole purpose of a forum after all?
Namaste

Claire

Catnap

Postby Farmer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:23 am

Catnap wrote:Sorry Farmer you have lost me. At what point did I suggest your thread and link were pointless?

Are threads not started for discussion? I thought that was the whole purpose of a forum after all?

I didn't say that, I was simple asking you whether you thought it was pointless because you homed in on the book rather than the other information on the site. But you have answered that with your reply.

I in fact have a similar view to your own except that I'm not going to pass judgment about what people do because I have had lots of money and also been poor and had to live on the streets. In fact, I have a DVD that I bought which shows how to make Cold Electricity. My problem is, do I rip the DVD and upload it so infringing the copyright, so stopping the maker earning from his many years of work and regaining costs spent on that research, or do I just say to hell with it because it would help a lot of people. You see, its a bit like saying I believe in God and that the Bible is the word of God, but I'll choose which of the ten commandments I'm going to obey. Now personally, If I had done the research and managed to to show how to create the Cold Electricity, I'd make sure everyone knew how to make it so finally bringing the reign of the elites to an end. But now the question is: should I rip the DVD for the better good of the whole? We will see what I decide. But I do actually welcome some arguments one way or the other.
Farmer

Postby Catnap » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:32 am

I agree its a tough one Farmer.

I guess for me personally I am sick to the back teeth of people who claim to have vital, life changing knowledge which they will give you for a fee whether thats a direct payment, buying their book etc (I am generalising now, not focusing on your particular link).

Yes people do need to pay bills and live, I understand that. However again I hold V as an example of someone who manages to do both. Live and provide invaluable information to others, for free (and arguably at risk to herself due to the content of her work), because she believes in it so passionately.

I continue to be amazed by some Freemen who just seem to care about money and discharging their debts to the exclusion of all else. Some seem to have absolutely no interest in what else the Freeman movement stands for and just seem to regard it as an excuse for anarchy and a way to get out of the money they owe - thats all it seems to mean to some.

I hate money.

Dont mind me - its a pet hobby horse of mine :blush:
Namaste

Claire

Catnap

Next

Return to General chat