How did 'they' get away with it?

How did 'they' get away with it?

Postby jonboy » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:35 pm

How did they manage to do it? Fooling so many people, doctors, scientists, philosophers? I bet Albert Einstein even thought he had to pay tax! How did they ever manage to convince us we were 'PERSONS'? I suppose every new Act is disliked by those alive at the time, but as a new generation is born, they know nothing better. It puzzles me why their agenda is working towards a goal that they will never achieve in their lifetime, what is the point of this precisely? For example: ECA1972, signed in 1972, prime minister Edward Heath died in 2005, The queen is in her eighties, all those involved will never live to see the true outcome, and certainly never reap any rewards (if there are any to be reaped?)
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Re: How did 'they' get away with it?

Postby mOz » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:23 pm

Hi Jonboy,
I believe that some of these satanists are following this vile agenda, because they are in fear whist they live, and are forced into compromising situations with prostitutes, drugs, kids etc, photographed and filmed, then blackmailed thus forced to comply...or else.

Easy really.

I also believe that some of these satanists are promised to be reincarnated into the elite bloodline after they pass. An after death reward. Do as we say and next time round it's an even bigger house, more whores, more cocain, etc,etc..............

David Icke uncovered some really revolting stuff on Ted Heath involving ritual sacrifice and children. In fact it's bloody rife with the power crazed elite, and well documented now. And It seems that the elite don't give a shit who knows!
It's black magic i know, but this is what the higher echelons in control know about and operate with.

In life, in death the controllers, puppeteers and puppets are psychopaths. There's little "human" about them.
I actually pity them, cos they are incapable of love.

Peace
mOz
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby jonboy » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:31 pm

They are no doubt reptilian shapeshifters as well. But Still does not explain their motive, what exactly do they all get out of this?
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

jonboy

Postby Veronica » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Yup. It's all 'for the bloodline' ... for 'the Divine Right of Kings' to screw the cattle.

Maybe they also know a thing or three about 'afterlife' and reincarnation?

You only have to fool one generation because, as jonboy says, that generation then perpetrates the fraud on the next, and so on.

There have been many people on to this for a VERY long while. I've seen stuff from people in the 1960s.

But ... it was all in books. And, unless you happen to chance on the right book ... what hope do you have? It's 'eyes down, for the daily grind'. You HAVE to admire the utterly EVIL cunning of these soulless bastards.

So ... what's changed? The "I" word has changed everything. Internet.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby jonboy » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:42 pm

the internet truly is our saving grace for sure, the ability to exchange information and ideas freely is the only way forward. Since my awakening I dont even pick up newspapers any longer, when I do I just see lies and propaganda, same with the tv. I hear things, time and time again in everyday conversations with my friends, about 'the law' and so on, and I want to scream, but I also dont want to alienate these close friends.

jonboy

Postby Highspirit » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:08 am

There is some excellent things come out here. I am a very strong supporter of David Icke and have recently finished his new book. WOW, a great read and just so interesting. It provided many answers for me. The agenda has been on-going for generations, slowly and silently. However, for whatever reason, and there are a few you can point your finger at, the pace of the agenda has gone into overdrive. This acceleration is now making people lokk up from 'Eastenders' or 'Coronation Street' wondering whats going on. Many people are waking up.

Yes I think they know something we dont about reincarnation etc but it seems obvious to me that they believe they are reincarnated into the bloodlines to continue their evil plot. Therefore they dont care about not seeing the result in their current lifetime because they will see it in another life-time. Their efforts they believe will not be missed as they are brought back to enjoy the ongoing evil. The eventual agenda being to massively reduce the world population (as per the Georgia Stones - just google Georgia Stones).The small world population being microchipped (you have to see David's book about the awful implications of microchipping) and a satanic tyranical world leader who would rule with an iron fist.

The amazing thing is this, not many people believe any of this is possible and how can it be becuase they would never let anyone microchip them without a fight. You think they don't know that? Well they have a very proven solution that will have you screaming out to be chipped, begging to be, fighting to get to the front of the queue. They introduce a problem, they know what the response will be, they make this problem so big that the only way to make it go away will be to have the chip. You wait and see, look for a problem they engineer that will have a chip solution. In fact it is interesting to note that in several 'States' in the USA now it is 'COMPULSORY' to be fitted with the chip if you are homeless and sleeping one way or another in the streets (including your motor vehicle). Their reason? Well these poor people may not be getting the medical servies the quite rightly deserve say the authorities, and of course they seem to be responsible for more of the local crime. Therefore they are now chipped and monitored. This is happening now, google it and get the facts. What else seems to be happening in the USA? Oh yes, more people seem to be being made homeless don't they. And you know what will hapen? The schemes in the States that are using chipping will report amazing success at reducing crime and providing medical services to people in need.

Once the chip is in you, they have won, there is just no doubt about that.

That is why we need to make ourselves known NOW, that we will not tolerate this any longer.

My penny's worth :-)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby jonboy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:04 am

yes we certainly do need to make ouselves known right now, but how exactly is the real problem, I suppose NOUCOR is a good way, We could organise a mass sending perhaps.

jonboy

Postby Highspirit » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:13 pm

Well, to help ourselves today we need to do the NOU and COR as this is a leap in the right direction for the truth. We owe it to ourselves and the future generations to do something about what we see happening. I hate to hear people say' ''well there's not much we can do about it now is there?''. Grrrrrrr. Yes there is, a lot we can do and our responsibilty now is to wake up everyone to this scam we call a government and money system. Things are starting to happen in our favour, it's a big old lump we have to move but when we start moving it, it will get easier. :-)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Veronica » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Yes, all of this is true.

(And one of the reason I reject BMA-Dominated healthcare' ... see my NOUCOR [930] in the other thread)

They even offer it as a 'fast-track' though the various 'security systems' THEY have devised specifically for that purpose.

(As I've said elsewhere, THEY ARE, and have been, AWESOMELY CLEVER. Just not clever enough, I hope)

Personally I have extreme difficulty in avoiding the thought 'the sheeple deserve everything they get' and 'provided they leave me alone, let everyone else get on with it'.

The trouble is, this will create so many of them, they won't leave us alone. They can't afford to.

Maybe we have to become Blake's 7? (BTW, Servalan is finding out the hard way ... http://www.jacquelinepearce.com/)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby mOz » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Hi Jonboy,
Re your question " what do they get out of it"

Power
Control
Money
Fame
Psycho satisfaction

All the psychopathic negative 3D materialistic shite that the controlled media tells us is part of success.
Think souless being with no self esteem. Think jealous of the incapability to love or to be loved. Think sad lost little children full of hatred cos they ain't like us.
They can never be like us, cos they ain't human like us.
They're not one of us!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbwQ0Wy3ljQ

NOT ONE OF US: Peter Gabriel 1980
It's only water
In a stranger's tear
Looks are deceptive
But distinctions are clear
A foreign body
And a foreign mind
Never welcome
In the land of the blind
You may look like we do