council tax summons

council tax summons

Postby elemental mechanic » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:28 am

well i'm really pissed off with my council tax, i have only been paying for two reasons:
(1) i previously had bailiffs after me for a year until the matter was returned to the council and
(2) have been so busy dealing with other dca's and banks that i was reluctant to deal with c tax as well knowing how time\energy consuming they can be.

today i find a letter with a summons to appear 23rd july, now i know it's an invitation to attend but i'm still concerned as i have not sent any templates, and again as i said before' this may well be more than i can juggle successfully given the amount of dca's etc i'm dealing with right now.

a bit tired so perhaps i am not overly clear but the idea is out there.

peace

p.s i am making use of the postings here to see what steps i can take.
there's no point in me rolling over it won't make things any easier for me.
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Re: council tax summons

Postby markie b » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:04 am

have another look at bursting bubbles of government deception it says something about the time between the court case and the ways of amending the problems.if you take away conflict then there is no reason for a court to ajudicate the letters now are the most imporatant thing
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby elemental mechanic » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:41 am

thanks markie, looks like i will have to start with the letters, i've been browsing freeman's post:

"My Notice to Court re: Council Tax non payment Summons"
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1375

i didn't want to go down the road of crossing over the bar but it looks likes i will have to, also looks like i will be making a McKenzie request.
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby markie b » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:47 am

dont wanna take away trffic from here but the thinkfreeforums uk section has some great advice aswell and they have some great outcomes also
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Jono » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:24 am

Also , what are peoples views on "Lawful Excuse" not to pay any tax to any government department, as it is an offence under 1848 treason & felony Act, accessories after the fact , being an overt deed (financing treason) which supports treason. With reference to Albert Burgess, former Policeman, reporting his case for treason, and all the evidence today, that indicates the treason is still ongoing ? (you can download and print off all the evidence )

One does not get a better lawful excuse than that , surely ? That even out ranks the 2001 criminal court act, aiding and abetting war crimes. And as Tony Blair has been named in allegations of with reference to Iraq and Afganistan. Which says All individuals in the UK are liable , and can be lifted , arrested by the international criminal court for aiding and abetting. i.e if you tax payments fund war crimes. you see !

So, its not so much you do not want to pay but you cannot fund treason at all ! ?

Views please.
Jono

Postby elemental mechanic » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:14 pm

i don't think i have said much since my initial news of getting a summons, i will be updating this soon but in the meantime if i have not already mentioned, i have already sent a notice to the council and today i sent a notice of estoppel using the portion of the template as posted by veronica, it read as follows.

In care of:
Address
Address
Address
Near: [postcode]

21st June, 2009 < spot the mistake, i think maybe i'm f###ed, this is what comes
about when rushing, i imagine this invalidates my notice. it's supposed to say july
:grr:

Re: Account xxxxxxxxx

NOTICE OF DISHONOUR & ESTOPPEL BY ACQUIESCENCE

To:
STRATIGIC DIRECTOR
CUSTOMER SERVICES
xxxxxxxxxx COUNCIL
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
Mxxxxxxxxxx
Dear STRATIGIC DIRECTOR,

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

I refer to the Notice sent to you via recorded with a postal date of 14th July, 2009
In which I offered conditional agreement, that I am legal fiction 'person' Mr x xxxxxxxxxx and that I owe £576.23 for services rendered by your company, upon proof of claim of all of the following:
1. Upon proof of claim that I am a person, and not a human being.

2. Upon proof of claim that you know what a 'person' actually is, in legal terms.

3. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between a 'human being' and a 'person', legally speaking.

4. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between 'legal' and a 'lawful'.

5. Upon proof of claim that I am legal fiction 'person' Mr x xxxxxxxxxx, being the entity to which your paperwork was addressed, and not xxxxxxx: of the xxxxxxxxxx family, as commonly called.

6. Upon proof of claim that the charge was the result of a lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.

7. Upon proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are enforcing.

8. Upon proof of claim that I showed you some sort of identification.

9 Upon proof of claim that there is a nameable society that I belong to and that the laws covered within any alleged transgressions state that they apply to me within that named society.
The reason why you were needed to read carefully for the reason as first stated I offered conditional agreement. This was sought in order to remove controversy, and meant that you no longer had any ultimate recourse to a court of law in this matter, because there is no controversy upon which the court could adjudicate. There was always the option in which you could drag these conditions into a court of law only to be told that they are, indeed, perfectly lawful. That is, of course, always your prerogative should you decide to waste your time.

It was for this important reason it that you considered and responded to the offer in substance. The Notice stated that the 'nearest official form' will not suffice, and consequently in al likeliness be ignored by myself without any dishonour on my part; given that the time frame as laid out has lapsed, and given that I have received no substantive response.
It is now My Understanding that it was lawful for me to send you the previous Notice.

It is now My Understanding that I could and did provide, within that Notice, time for objections to be resolved honourably on both sides.

It is now My Understanding that it is lawful for me to assume that, since you have not responded in substance (to the best of my knowledge) I have your tacit consent (by acquiescence) to the Proofs I requested, which now stand as My Truth, in Law.

It is now My Understanding that it is now possible for me to assume that, since the proper time for your objections has expired, I have gained a lawful estoppel by your acquiescence.

It is now My Understanding that I have acted in honour at all times, since you have not objected to what I said.

It is now My Understanding that it is now possible for me to point out that you must henceforth cease and desist from all and any activity regarding this current matter, or that any further communications from you will be considered to be unlawful harassment, and can be disregarded by My Self without dishonour.

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity

By: (Authorised Representative\Agent)
xxxxxx: of the xxxxxxxxxxfamily
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely xxxxx: of the xxxxxxxxfamily, as commonly called.

i previously sent a letter to the magistrates and have not heard a word but i plan on bringing the estoppel on the day of court. it's not the best way to do it but i'm working with the situation as it best lends itself.

jono i find the question you posed as worth a mini discussion and as time permits i will get back to it. i have so much on with court etc that it's consuming a heck of a lot of time. i wonder if any other members would like to add to jono's query.

peace is love

"namaste"
Last edited by elemental mechanic on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby elemental mechanic » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:51 pm

could i have some advice on a matter that concerns me, i am due in court tomorrow and as you can see from previous posts i have sent a number of letters both to the council and the court itself.

i have realised that i have made some silly miss-takes, dates on notices and the likes.

but here is an odd one, i sent a rebuttal temple notice to salford courts via recorded delivery, the postcode given on the summons was\ is m3 6dd, when i have looked at the reciept which they give as proof of sending it has a section that says "address validated" it said no. when i have done a web search today to confirm the address, it says M3 6DJ.

now given that i have run out of time to send an estoppel notice through the post i intend to take it with me and hand it to the usher, (and get proof that i handed it over of course) however, do you think they would be in a position to say they never received it.

any views on tis point would be well received

thanks

peace is :love:

"namaste"

checked the website it
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Return to Council tax only