inspired by a bus!

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

inspired by a bus!

Postby daizi » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:25 pm

i was just walking through town this morning, mulling things over as you do. one of the things that has been on my mind has been reducing a NOICOR to a condensed, easy to understand version. then along came a bus with the notice SORRY NOT IN SERVICE. kind of summed it up for me.

simple things, eh?

: )
2 + 2 = 4
daizi

Re: inspired by a bus!

Postby wayland » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:28 pm

prophetic mate, nice one :grin:

wayland
"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise." - Adolph Hitler
wayland

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 am

Nicely spotted, Daizi!

I had a flash this morning when my wife said something she had to do would have to be 'IN PERSON' - WOW

We all say it, but do we think about WHAT we are saying? - in.....person..........inside our fictional entity/corporate trust. So, when we are told you have to appear IN PERSON and we actually turn up, does this mean we have inadvertantly contracted to BE our person? I don't know, but it was a disquieting thought.

There are many other times we do things 'in person' - all I'm saying is - be careful...........

I shall be careful, in future, to only use this phrase in it's more sinister meaning, hopefully saving any 'unpleasantry'. :mrgreen:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby consumerpada » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:56 pm

daizi wrote:i was just walking through town this morning, mulling things over as you do. one of the things that has been on my mind has been reducing a NOICOR to a condensed, easy to understand version. then along came a bus with the notice SORRY NOT IN SERVICE. kind of summed it up for me.

simple things, eh?

: )

Classic! :giggle:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Return to The Lighter Side