i see a massive problem here

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

i see a massive problem here

Postby markie b » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:08 am

ok as im aware a notice of understanding and intent and claim of right
is something you understand and can defend and acknowledge word for word if you dont then you will be eaten alive in court
solicitors are not stupid people they know this!
so when i see all these people coming here with their notice of understanding and intents and they use all these very long tricky tricky words do they fully acknowledge what they are saying in them?i do doubt it very much and just want people to be aware this notice is your understanding not someone elses!my understanding of the word person is a legal fiction or company its not me and i know many of you here already know this but it was just as an example.

if you dont know what all the words used are and cant define them in a court of law then you will be in dishonour or contempt because basically you would of lied to the notary or your friends and then they would of signed or stamped in trust of your understanding when really you didnt understand you just thought it sounded good or clever and made you seem professional

it doesnt have to be a massive list straight off the bat it can be just 1 subject at a time just put on the end but not limited to this so it can be added to in the future.as the more things you understand and can lay a claim of right to through a notice of understanding and intent.also it may be worth sectioning it off like financial,housing,traveling,boating,by-laws ect so as you are fully aware and understand these things and can find the relevant section easier if and when it goes to court. you can create a notice serve it upon the relevant departments and if it comes to light in court then youve served notice of understanding and intent they didnt deny it so there for it has become your claim of right to do this as stated in the notice.

by using trick words you will only end up tricking yourself so if you do use trick words make sure you have a definition list on the nouicor this is acting more honorably and also helps you out in court because you can refer to the definitions list.

hope this wasnt to long winded and easy to follow :hug: it could of been shortened down to about 2 paragraphs or even sentences but just want to give a clearer explination
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Re: i see a massive problem here

Postby Farmer » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:21 am

I think its very clear and something we all need to understand.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby markie b » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:26 am

:phew: lol i woke up last night and just had images of masses of people leaving the courts pissed off because a notice of understanding had failed and first thing that would happen would be that the freeman way would be shat on because of their own lack of understanding im going to ask a few questions on peoples notice of understanding about the words they use and see if they actually understand them because if they dont then that really isnt a notice of understanding.time to make some :sweat:
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby consumerpada » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:53 am

The gap is there...it is all about comprehension, any document can soon be made useless by lack of comprehension. Not sure its a problem so much as a fact we need be aware of.

What it means though is a matter that I think freemen can agree on.

There is no doubht that there is a lack of comprehension present in some families.
It must be there as a result of the fact of social conditioning.

"There must be a point in every family where their documentation and comprehension do not match. This time will pass, but they need extra special support from other free families. " (fmotl is such a valuable resource, I've never seen such a caring, staight talking, group and it's quite clear who is who and who is speaking from the heart.)

"We share information freely and promote the proliferation of comprehension amoungst the families new and old."

A freeman is prepared to stand in court, and relay the contents of himself to wit his moral and ethical peaceful lawful position on the land. The content is assured (made real) by the author, the present 'natural' person. This is such an important point.

:cheer:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby huntingross » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:17 am

Remember this one from Bell....it was Bell's first post on the forum -

Re: A big "Hello!" and a NOUICOR... =)
by huntingross » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:45 pm

Hi Bell....I find these interminably long winded, I defy someone who wrote it to know what it means....mine is by no means perfect, less perfect for the fact that I haven't finished it....and I know many on here would say who cares, get it all in there.....BUT, I don't believe the extra verbage has counted for anything as they remain untested so far [ ] (that space is left open for someone to dispute it.

Add in a fee schedule and a few other bits for personal tailoring and I think that should do it.

Bear in mind a NOU isn't paramount or mandatory to the cause, so take some time over it.

And welcome to the forum btw.....

It took me months to re-write the 'template' so I could understood what I was signing up to, in the end I posted it on my website (un-finished) to get it off my desk, realising that it was a process to be gone through...I should complete it but the urgency has passed, for those that are not ready, it still presents barriers to their mind because it has a structure.

I posted a cut down version for a NOU in that post, it has subsequently been bettered to one paragraph, see if you recognise the author -

why so long?

cant it just go something like

notice of understanding and intent and claim of right

as im aware at birth there was created a legal entity/person created for my protection as a child along side of my natural person
i here by withdraw the legal entity/person as this was created by deceit as an adult i shall hold the right to enter back into the legal realm when i wish but only with my consent and full knowledge of doing so without trick words and in plain and simple english

anyone wishing to dispute this fact has 21 days to do so by special delivery post failure to do so then puts any other party claiming different in dishonour and has defulted by equiesence

Yes it is MB....this is the NOU for the enlightened....short and to the point...confident in their self.

huntingross wrote:It's a sad fact of human nature, that a majority will always seek to follow.

As soon as this forum was created to espouse personal freedom, those that are of a mind will seek to follow it....they are bunnies in the headlights....moths to the flame....they will be as easily moved away as they were arriving....and they will be the first to say it didn't work.

we who lead the way will bleed for you all, but win we will - guy euden

And why so many quotes from someone who hardly ever uses them....its the other sad fact that the vast resource of information is lost to those that don't know it's here...so the same ole "newbie" learning curve persists.

There has to be a way of imparting knowledge without a "newbie read this first" section....because they don't, i didn't....but i didn't feel like i had to....i knew what i wanted to achieve....many don't (i suspect)
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby markie b » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:54 am

:rotfl: yeah i took some serious thinking about my noui&cor :wink:
i just figured well i understand that they created a legal entity/person/company at my birth i also understand it was by using trick words
natural person is a dodgy subject for me because a natural person has rights and duties to perform and there for a officers duty to present you to do these duties.so id be more inclined to use natural entity but going to do a legal word search on natural entity,human being,homosapean,living soul and jot them down in my little word book. :rotfl: yes i am that sad i have a little word booklet with definitions of the words in but it goes everywhere with me!someone approaches me goes to give me a fpn(fixed penalty notice) or fine of some kind then i can quite safely say ok il accept this as a bill of exchange but i want the origional and to note the request down if they dont give you the origional then you can go to a notary get them to acknowledge that you have asked for the origional bill.then send the officer in question a request for the origional bill so you can pay for it if they fail to send the origional bill to the notary for you then they are liable for payment :clap:

but if im going to be awkward which is more then likely then il conditionally accept as long as the officer knows and can give the correct definitions where it will apply to a non legal person and hold him/her against their full liability if they cannot and still proceed :wink:

right study time :geek:
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:20 am

Just to add another point on this. I write my NOUICOR myself, so I know what is MEANT and INTENDED by the words - THAT is the important bit, not that others may understand, comprehend or otherwise. It is a personal document and written by me for me, so anyone else would have to ask ME to explain my terms, etc. Thier understanding is not required by me, merely thier acknowledgement of receipt.

My tuppence is done :grin:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby markie b » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:28 am

BaldBeardyDude wrote:Just to add another point on this. I write my NOUICOR myself, so I know what is MEANT and INTENDED by the words - THAT is the important bit, not that others may understand, comprehend or otherwise. It is a personal document and written by me for me, so anyone else would have to ask ME to explain my terms, etc. Thier understanding is not required by me, merely thier acknowledgement of receipt.

My tuppence is done :grin:

thats the thing tho alot of people are copying and pasting other peoples stuff not really knowing what it means or what the words are just think it looks clever and all legal whne they enter a court room with a bit of paper full of jibberish and they get asked what they mean by these words and they cant respond properly then theyre made to look foolish!
the whole point of a notice of understanding and intent is they understand the notice and this is their intent lol its always best to set it in simple easy words you acknowledge and have full understanding of :wink: not trying to piss on others parades just trying to help them from going to court and being in dishonor straight away because if they say they understand and have it notorised but dont then they have lied
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Agreed! It is not to be rushed into, but long hard thinking be done beforehand. I'm still going with mine! :grin:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby wayland » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:49 pm

Yeh totally agree with this, on the otherhand do the otherside fully know and understand what they are saying to us
or just reading it verbatim and relying on us thickies to just nod in agreement??

my pennies worth :grin:

I keep reading my NOU and look up the words i get stuck on, still bloody forget though
but that will be the drugs i imagine :rotfl:

peace
wayland
"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise." - Adolph Hitler
wayland

Next

Return to NOUICORs