Assaulted at Taunton Magistrates

Request help if you have a Court Appearance pending.

Assaulted at Taunton Magistrates

Postby Blazenstein » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:10 pm

Hi guys, so I have a few problems at the moment...

I was in court on Tuesday for a speeding ticket. When I was initially pulled over I was in a rush so I did give the policeman my name and date of birth however I didn't sign anything and never agreed to perform any subsequent actions even though the implication was that I was supposed to produce my documents and pay a fine. So as far as I see I didnt do myself any favours there but its only their assumption that Im MR XXX the legal fiction, nothing binding. Please correct me here if not!
When I got a letter from the police authority a few months later I sent them a request for clarification pretty much straight out of Veronicas book. Didn't hear anything back from them until I got a court summons. So I sent the court a similar notice asking for proof of claim in the form of a lawful contract. Again I didnt hear anything back so this tuesday my plan was to go to the court, point out my common law standing and both the police and courts dishonour and hopefully get the thing thrown out.

Anyway, it didnt really go like that. I got as far as the court door and started to address the clerk. Admittedly I was quite nervous but I asserted the fact that I claim common law jurisdiction and asked whether I entered the room with all my natural god given and inelienable rights in tact. The guy was proper evasive and tried inviting me in as MR XXX to which I replied I was unable to do that as I claim common law jurisdiction and was there to establish jurisdiction for this case.

whilst I was in this discussion a plain clothes detective stood up from the public seating and told me I had to leave as I was causing a breach of the peace. When I questioned his authority and asked him specifically how my actions were a breach of the peace he grabbed me and tried to force me out of the doorway. I stood my ground and explained that he had no authority to do this, the court had not established any jurisdiction over me and that he was assaulting me.
I feel I remained calm polite and restrained at all times whilst standing my ground but to cut a long story short I ended up being taken into a side room at the court and then assaulted by the detective and 2 court security staff, wrestled to the ground with my head pushed against the wall then arrested for breach of the peace, held for an hour without giving my name address or signing anything, then released an hour later with no charge.
I have bruises down my legs and on my side and a grazed knee.

So really I need some advice with 2 things...I have to go back to court on friday because the custody sergeant got the hearing rescheduled to avoid me having to go back down there the same day so that I wouldn't "breach the peace" again. how do you guys think I should handle it? I could try the same route again but after last time Im more hesitant, I dont wanna just keep bouncing back and forth.

Secondly, and advice about pressing assault charges or at least following it up to make them more wary next time. I have a meeting tomorrow with the Detective Inspector who is the boss of the detective who assaulted me, Im thinking my line on this should be that I made it well known that I was standing under common law jurisdiction at the time of the assault so the detective had better be able to recount in sharp detail exactly how my actions breached the peace prior to his intervention otherwise its clear cut assault, and the same for the 2 court staff.

any help greatfully received
Blazenstein

Re: Assaulted at Taunton Magistrates

Postby musashi » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:36 pm

The road traffic act assigns a duty to you to give your name to the police. Nothing more. Giving your name under these conditions cannot put you in contract. You have an assigned duty only and no law can be made to impose contract.

A serious complaint to the IPCC is advisable immediately.

A trip to your GP to create a record of injuries sustained. photos a requirement.

A serious criminal complaint to another station about this detective. Insist on the report being taken, get a crime report number and a log number. Record the name and collar number of the constable taking the report. Get a contact name and nukmber for regular enquiries.

A complaint under the Police Disciplne Codes to his station.

A letter of complaint to the court manager demanding the names of the security staff on duty at the time as part of your criminal complaint.

A refusal may be responded to by you by a warning of a possible criminal complaint of perverting the course of justice.

A refusal may be made under the guise of the data protection act. This is a con, as the act only covers recorded information and not employee names. This is an offence under the Fraud Act 200 section 2 - misrepresentation.he road traffic act assigns a duty to you to give your name to the pilce. Nothing more. Giving your name under these conditions cannot put you in contract. You have an assigned duty only and no law can be made to impose contract.

A serious complaint to the IPCC is advisable immediately.

A trip to your GP to create a record of injuries sustained. photos a requirement.

A serious criminal complaint to another station about this detective. Insist on the report being taken, get a crime report number and a log number. Record the name and collar number of the constable taking the report.

A complaint complaint under the Police Disciplne Codes to his station.

A letter of complaint to the court manager demanding the names of the security staff on duty at the time as part of your criminal complaint.

A refusal may be responded to by you by a threat of a criminal complaint of perverting the course of justice.

A refusal may be made under the guise of the data protection act. This is a con, as the act only covers recorded information and not employee names. This is an offence under the Fraud Act 2000 section 2 - misrepresentation.

They are, also, acting in the public as COURT OFFICERS when they are rented out to the court and, therefore, will possibly be covered by an umbrella insurance. Demand the insurance details of the court and the security staff employers (G4S?). You have a claim against their insurance policy and it is a crime of limited liability insurance fraud to fail to give insurance details upon request when a claim is being made against the policy.

Do everything by post, special dleivery, never ever go alone.

If you have no experience with a police complaint then I strongly suggest you watch Albert Burgess's "A Case for Treason" video. He outlines the whole process very well.

Good luck.

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Re: Assaulted at Taunton Magistrates

Postby Blazenstein » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:33 am

Thanks Musashi thats some really helpful info. Thankfully I already got my local police station (Exeter) to take some pictures for me so there is some recorded evidence. They wouldn't let me make a criminal complaint but perhaps I should have insisted more. I will follow up on your suggestions after I have my meeting today with the inspector who is pursuing the complaint.

Anyone have any suggestions on my course of action this friday regarding going back for the initial speeding ticket? Would it be worth me exploring the idea of making a special appearence as MR XXX in order for the court to recognise me then I can read out all my letters to which I have had no response...or is it a bad idea for me to mix up in their jurisdiction at all. should I just stand my ground and go with the same approach again? By the way, I took a witness with me last time who will be able to provide a testimony about what happened to me. next time I think im going to take more people to avoid being pushed around so easily
Blazenstein

Return to McKenzie Friends