is it porridge for pitano1?

Request help if you have a Court Appearance pending.

is it porridge for pitano1?

Postby pitano1 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:39 am

hi all
i will get straight to the point which is...
i will not part with any fiat,in respect of an fpn,and allso a parking ticket.
on my last visit to court they wanted 600 quid.
so i said i would try to think of some way of creating or monetising a bill of exchange.

anyway when i had time to think about it...i thought well they have placed an order with my person
allso created a liability.

so i sent them a copy of v`s notice from debtbusting [thanks again v] which shows how an honest business should be run...which of course was ignored.
got a letter back saying...dheeer..we dont understand why you have written to the court.
they fuckinwell will when i get in their the bastards.

so as i sent back their bog paper..iam exspecting the morons/bailifs/policy enforcers to turn up sometime after 22/7/2010.
ps iam expecting 2 weeks for fpn..but my thoughts on this are...

when they bang you up you pay for your keep via your signature..so no signature,they pay.
anyway i will tell the court that i withdraw any or implied access that they presume to have in my financial affairs is withdrawn.

shitting myself?..yes/no

any thoghts/comments are most wecome. :giggle:

love
pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Re: is it porridge for pitano1?

Postby huntingross » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Wish you luck with this

Remember THEIR maxim of law -

· A citizen cannot be taken by force from his house to be conducted before a judge or to prison.

AND

· Every man's house is his castle.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Well done for taking a stand Chris :yes:

There are various methods of fiat confiscation they can use. I think it may depend on whether they are aware of your freeman status, and from what you've written, I'm sure they are. They are aware of us as we are aware of the collapsing illusion that the courts are trying to maintain.

They may try bailiffs so get your stuff together and remember what HR said: · Every man's house is his castle.

As for the other thing: · A citizen cannot be taken by force from his house to be conducted before a judge or to prison. ....... well I'm inclined to disagree with that one from personnel experience!

You see Chris, they haven't a hope in hell! That's why they constantly break their own laws to get to you. Eventually they send a court warrant prick to see you and ask you to cough up or else. Now, here is your choice: Pay up or go to prison.

I opted for prison and got lucky as I only stayed one night, but to do this the courts ignored any rights I may have had. I was jailed yet I've never been arrested or cautioned or read my rights.
When it comes to owing the state money I can assure you Chris that "Shylock will get his pound of flesh"

So, you need to ask yourself: "How far am I prepared to go?" :thinks:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby pitano1 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:41 pm

hi mike/hg

all the way mike.

i will not support the tyranny AT ALL...

i have been abducted once,by a couple of egotistical arseholes..but that was a mistake on my part..they told me that they dont take an oath of office..allso the visit came out of the blue,and when i tried to get my video camara they bullied their way in and carted me off to court.

anyway as you say the fuckers have the habit of moving the goalposts so the odds are stacked.
but i will make them break their own rules,and request a transcript.
we gotta walk the walk..eh..mike
thanks for replies
:love:
pitano1/chris :shake:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby treeman » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Our burden, is the same beast. You have my support. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby IamallthatIam » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Hi chris,

i feel for you mate, but know exactly where you are coming from. i am in the same situation but have made it known that when they come for me they had better lock me up and throw away the fecking key and while i am in there i will educate everyone - and I mean EVERYONE - I have got a big mouth and I know how to use it. Stand your ground mate; know who you are; know what you are; know why you are and where you are and what you are doing is right. i know I am sovereign; I know I am free; i will teach others to be free, to stand up and beleive in whats right. Together we will end this shit

thinking of you mate
love and light
angie x x x
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby sosii » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:35 pm

I got one of those a year back in April, not paid it, not going to. Even had a PC call me (near 9pm too, the cheeky bugger) about it a while back, got such a laugh, apparently he had a letter from the proctological fiscal, asking me to come down to the station to 'sign' his notebook to 'show he's done his job'.

( I'm paraphrasing a little bit here. )

:8-): I giggled, and asked: "So you are inviting me to attend your place of business?", that threw him off his stride, I knew an attempt at joinder when I see it..

:police: "Uh, yeah. I'm back-shift this week..." Was all of his reply. OMG, what a pillock.

:8-): "I do not wish to, I waive all benefit / privileges you offer while expressly reserving all my un-a-lien-uble rights.", :giggle: , "We have no business, and I will not contract with you."

:police: "Um, another day then?" he persisted.

:8-): "That is not my will."

:police: "Oh, would you mind if I came to you?"

:8-): "It's entirely you prerogative what you do. It's not my place to direct another sovereign man in his business, even one who chooses to re-present himself, good night."

You know, funny thing, he never has come to my door, wonder why?
I declare that I, being a sovereign free man on the land, am a living soul and that I am the only power and authority within my life.
sosii

Postby kenb » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:07 pm

All the best Pitano,

If it's a certified bailiff, they normally have to follow a code of conduct (acea - association of civil enforcement agencies), if you go onto Marstons website, it states that they are not allowed to force entry to your property within their own legislation, so you could produce a copy of that maybe, and tell 'em where to stick it, assuming that the particular company that are trying to rob you advertise the fact that they follow this code. I think most local "authorities" use Marstons. If you also serve a notice on their chief exec, removing their rights of implied acess, along with putting these notices up on your property, you can arrest them I believe for trepassing on your property :mrgreen:
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby sosii » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Haven't do so yet, but I was contemplating marking my property something like this:

NOTICE TO REVOKE IMPLIED RIGHT OF ACCESS
Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent; Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal.

NO TRESPASS
COMMON LAW
JURISDICTION

?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I declare that I, being a sovereign free man on the land, am a living soul and that I am the only power and authority within my life.
sosii

Postby Freeman-B » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:54 am

pitano1 wrote:anyway as you say the fuckers have the habit of moving the goalposts so the odds are stacked.
but i will make them break their own rules,and request a transcript.:

Request my ass - THEY request - you DEMAND! :shake:

As I'll be re-entering the country shortly, I may not be far behind you!

Best of luck and please ask someone to keep us informed - we may be able to help.
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Next

Return to McKenzie Friends