I got busted for some cannabis plants info required

Request help if you have a Court Appearance pending.

Re: I got busted for some cannabis plants info required

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:17 am

Wouldnt it be cool for peace officers to do a sting on boots for selling wellman tablets that havent passed our clinical trials. Arrest all the members of staff selling any drugs that have not been submitted for clinical trials by our clinical trials department, which doesnt have to exist until such times as these evil drug pushers start obeying the law :sun:
emmanualgoldstein

Postby the_cat » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:46 am

A lot of people more and more seem to be ending up on this site after or as a result of this type of injustice. Of course, what this means is it's too late to use a lot of the knowledge here because contracts have already been created etc. However, if it was me, I would get a notice drafted using the info in this thread, but you are going to have to do a lot of reading here first to full understand what you should say. Oh, and as part of my notice I would DEMAND that the plants were returned, because it was theft of your property, and I would really push this. That would be a step in the right direction. How dare these wankers decide to confiscate someones plants?

You might not get the plants back, you might get mauled in court, but you can sure as hell make some noise and annoy the shit out of them with notices, which is in itself a minor victory.

Good luck.
the_cat

Postby Tevion » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:11 pm

one good thing about this is I found this site and a way to make the money grabbing f****** pay with the knowledge I am now learning what I need to find out is when in prison can I still bill them for any work I carry out lol is prison still under common law??
One other thing I need to find out is that due to my disability I am on benefits can I declare myself as a freeman whilst claiming these my understanding is I can as its my cash anyway? I think this needs an expert freeman lol When I do come out of prison I will be very well read on quite a few books on this subject so all is not lost!
Tevion

Postby Travels » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:08 pm

You'd only go to jail if you consented to it had previously contracted, which is why it's so important to clear that up with the courts/police...they can ignore letters, so make it a notice...

As far as signing on goes...the money comes from your foreign situs trust I believe (when you are registered at birth you are classed as a vessel in foreign waters) so without you the money wouldn't be generated...however, the contract you sign with the JC makes them the middleman, taking the tiniest portion out of it and handing it to you in return for all their 'help'..basically it's a way to keep you in employee status while you are out of work, (the JC is your employer, and you are still taxable/fineable/standing under them) because those who don't work or sign on do not sign a contract to live under the rules of the UK...pretty sick when you think about it...better just to grow :rotfl:

This is my understanding so far anyway, but I'm still learning as is everyone here, so best to check these things for yourself, you might find something I missed...
Hatreds never cease by hatreds in this world. By love alone they cease. This is Ancient Law.
- Dhammapada
Travels

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:12 pm

the_cat wrote
How dare these wankers decide to confiscate someones plants?

Theres a distinct difference between confiscation and theft. I just dont know what it is. :giggle:
emmanualgoldstein

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:19 pm

emmanualgoldstein wrote:
the_cat wrote
How dare these wankers decide to confiscate someones plants?

Theres a distinct difference between confiscation and theft. I just dont know what it is. :giggle:

Theft = ILLEGAL and UNLAWFUL
Confiscation = LEGAL and UNLAWFUL
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:08 pm

I declare myself to be an authority and hereby confiscate your all your money :police:
emmanualgoldstein

Postby Tevion » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:45 pm

how the hell do you people survive then I mean what employer is going to risk employing someone who refuses to pay tax or ni forgive my ignorance, I know I need benefits I would starve otherwise.
Tevion

Postby Travels » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:09 pm

Not if you grow your own food :wink:

There are employers that will take on a contract for hire, or you could do what I do and freelance, but yeah the majority of employers won't touch you...up to you whether you care or not, or whether you even want to be an 'employee'...

You're as free as you think you are, and that can only come from a bit of study and finding out how they've convinced you otherwise...after that it's up to the courage of your convictions...if you're dependant on them, then you're dependant on them I'm afraid, because it's all a state of mind...what is it you really need so much from them that you have to give them all your energy? Food? How much energy would it take to grow your own; more or less than you're giving away now? If you don't like weeds in your garden you can't complain about them while you're spraying them with fertiliser, you just have to stop feeding them...
Hatreds never cease by hatreds in this world. By love alone they cease. This is Ancient Law.
- Dhammapada
Travels

Postby Tevion » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:03 am

I'm disabled I can just about get to the gate leading from my property so in effect useless in many opinions.... perhaps a touch typist who can do 5 words a minute is of use somewhere but what u guys talk about completely aliesnates me.
ihas this movement thought about the sick?? should we just go away and die (dont get me wrong I could grow more weed) but is that the answer hmmmmmm probably yes lol.... but there are ppl who cant, what about them hospitals etc that need funding to help the sick I have not once heard any1 speak of that
brian
Tevion

PreviousNext

Return to McKenzie Friends