Page 1 of 4

I'm in court on the 23rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:44 pm
by dognamedblue
hi
I'm being taken to court on the 23rd june
I've been charged on three counts
actual bodily harm
dangerous driving
breach of the peace
at a diet

it's a totally bogus charge
I was attacked in my car then attacked outside my car before I defended myself and attempted to attack him
only hitting him on his shoulder
I have pleaded not guilty: self defence
but I'm concerned
1 I might go to jail
2 I might loose my licence
- which I need for driving my disabled mother as the named driver on her insurance form
I don't even drive over 60 - better fuel consumption
any help or advice would be welcomed
a.

Re: I'm in court on the 23rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:53 pm
by dognamedblue
oh yeah it's a scottish court, lanarkshire shreiff

Re: I'm in court on the 23rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:29 pm
by spudy
dognamedblue wrote:hi
I'm being taken to court on the 23rd june
I've been charged on three counts
actual bodily harm
dangerous driving
breach of the peace
at a diet

it's a totally bogus charge
I was attacked in my car then attacked outside my car before I defended myself and attempted to attack him
only hitting him on his shoulder
I have pleaded not guilty: self defence
but I'm concerned
1 I might go to jail
2 I might loose my licence
- which I need for driving my disabled mother as the named driver on her insurance form
I don't even drive over 60 - better fuel consumption
any help or advice would be welcomed
a.



actual bodily harm, if this is the case then there must be proof of actual harm being caused...accepted proofs being photographic showing the injury caused, two indipendent witness's who can state under oath they saw you launch said attack plus inflict injury(bruising, cuts, scratchs, red mark so on), or video footage of you attacking the officer, again indipendent(shame street cams are indipendent to the police)..

dangerous driving..stautory charge..proberlly won't ever be brought up, reason for this belife is they have you under a lawfull charge with the abh, and s5 breach of the peace)..

breach of the peace.. section 5 offence, still requires two independent witness's under oath(signed affridavit under penalty of perjury)..

my advice, is basicly the same as Woody is doing, make as much noise at the arresting station, for proof's, officers details, witness reports, all evidence held against you, including footage or hard copy photos so on and so on..

make a counter claim against the conduct of the officers at the scene, state how you was removed by force from your car, state how they physicly assulted you outside the car, without giving charge, and how you used self defence as you truly believed that these men were there to cause you harm and distress..

make noise and lots of it..even in court, stay calm and polite, but use your right to civil defence to its fullest..

hope this helps..

just relised, this is scotland your in, i'm not up on scottish law but it won't be far different on those charges..

Re: I'm in court on the 23rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:51 pm
by dognamedblue
thankyouthankyouthankyou :)
a.

Re: I'm in court on the 23rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:22 pm
by kevin
Yes spudy has it nailed there, keep us up to date on how it's going please, that was we can learn from mistakes or guide on in the right direction

Re: I'm in court on the 23rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:49 pm
by IamallthatIam
Hi Dognamedblue,

welcome to the forum ,y ou'll find a lot of info here and soome really good people who only have your best interests at heart. Enjoy reading the posts , there is much there to learn, and as Kevin said, remember to keep us up to date , we`ll be rooting for you

love and light

Angie x x

Re: I'm in court on the 23rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:33 pm
by huntingross
Spudy, do you have PM info on this one, or have I dropped a shot....there is no comment to support this being a police incident.

Re: I'm in court on the 23rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:41 pm
by spudy
huntingross wrote:Spudy, do you have PM info on this one, or have I dropped a shot....there is no comment to support this being a police incident.


no, i havent had any Pm contact, but if you read his post he says..

it's a totally bogus charge
I was attacked in my car then attacked outside my car before I defended myself and attempted to attack him
only hitting him on his shoulder
I have pleaded not guilty: self defence


i would think thats classed as a incident lol

Re: I'm in court on the 23rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:56 pm
by huntingross
Hi spudy....but you said he hit an officer....DNB didn't say that...so i was wondering

Re: I'm in court on the 23rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:02 pm
by spudy
huntingross wrote:Hi spudy....but you said he hit an officer....DNB didn't say that...so i was wondering


your right he hasent said officer in his post, but i didn't think with the jumped up charges given and the vauge discription, he had met a mugger trying to hyjack his car..