Waste Not, Want Not - Swine Flu Truth

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Re: Waste Not, Want Not - Swine Flu Truth

Postby Veronica » Mon May 04, 2009 11:29 pm

Yup ... just like it says in the title "Waste not, Want not" ... gotta clear the decks ready for the next scam.

(These are 'gullibility tests' ... btw ... to see how many fall for it. The problem is ... it's a double-edged sword ... because it always wakes a few more up ... and ... once woken up ... they are not gullible from then onwards)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby kevin » Tue May 05, 2009 12:08 pm

OMG!!! the total infected has risen to 27...is that thousand? no....just 27 people, no one dead, some pandemic this is

check out the Blatant Bullshit Corporation hype.... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8033048.stm
kevin

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Tue May 05, 2009 12:15 pm

Do you think it should be renamed to fandemic?
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby kevin » Tue May 05, 2009 12:19 pm

:thinks: PLANdemic more like
kevin

Postby jonboy » Tue May 05, 2009 8:12 pm

I wish we had the resources to deliver swine flu truth leaflets to every home in the UK. :cry:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Tue May 05, 2009 8:15 pm

jonboy wrote:I wish we had the resources to deliver swine flu truth leaflets to every home in the UK. :cry:

Honey they wouldn't believe you. They'd much rather believe the lies and bullshit in the MSM ... look at Hooplescat.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby jonboy » Tue May 05, 2009 8:26 pm

True, I keep forgetting that the Nation is 99% ovine.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

jonboy

Postby jonboy » Wed May 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Dunno about you folks, but I got my "Important 'information' " leaflet today. I had a quick glance, saw the sentence " we have healthy stockpiles of TAMIFLU" and promptly pushed it through the shredder. :no:

jonboy

Postby Mr. Green » Thu May 07, 2009 8:52 pm

*watching hairy pothead*

so, alex jones has put alot of the pieces together before anyone else. right now this flu is based on a really weak strain. and its supposed to have a higher kill rate than many previous pandemics.
but even besides that-this one will die off, and i believe that they will have another outbreak, that will become pandemic. we all know the elites want 90% of the population gone.

so right now i recommend everyone buy; vitamin c(500x1000mg), take what ever "normal" amount you want everyday. when you get sick, i think you are supposed to take 1000mg 2 times/day.

Pepper spray 17% this will be great for martial law-you will want nothing lower than 17%. no key chain pos spray. i plan on buying a 2lb can as well as many hand held ones for my family.

OIL of Oregano 70% carvocol(?) alot of companies dilute the essential oil with olive oil-bs. oregano oil has been known to be able to kill bird flu, etc.-look up info yourself.

colloidal silver i recommend advancedsilversolution.com this stuff is oldschool and it owns-it is an anti microbial, antibiotic, antiviral-I THINK-dont quote me on that.

a few knives would be good to have-you dont really need a gun as they will be plentiful when martial law kicks in-not that it hasnt already. and i was reading that in Nam alot of the soldiers executed anyone that had a gun-no matter the reason-no nothing(if you think they wont do that here; youre nuts)

there have been some mushrooms which have been shown to kill viruses.

you will also want to buy nano masks, i think n95 and n100 rated, or a scott mask/army issue mask, not sure of the type of filter canister/element.

you may want to buy ammo, though.

that is all! haha-peace!
Mr. Green

Postby Veronica » Thu May 07, 2009 9:19 pm

Be careful not to believe anything Alex "Fearmonger" Jones says ... or Paul Joseph Wanker.

BTW ... if you check our postings, you'll see that we put it all together on day one.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to The Lighter Side