Name change

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Name change

Postby 1965freeman » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Just carried out a quick search on the interpede to find out if the name 'Judge' is legitimate for an individual to use. It IS! - and was very popular for baby boys up until the early 1900's.
So, you change your first name via notices etc. to 'Judge' making it QUITE CLEAR that you are in no way inferring that you hold that office in any legal capacity......
THEN see what sort of response you get when writing notices etc. to all the powers that be and agencies demanding monies from you, when you sign your letters as 'Judge John: Doe....'
Just a thought..... :grin:
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Re: Name change

Postby Farmer » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:41 pm

haha, that made me laugh. That would be so interesting, especial when stopped by the police.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby kevin » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Ha, good idea, judge dread :thinks:
kevin

Postby 1965freeman » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:51 pm

even more interesting in court when you ask the magistrate/judge to please call you "Judge" or Sir" :rotfl:
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Return to The Lighter Side