Ancient Mystery

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Re: Ancient Mystery

Postby musashi » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:13 pm

[/quote]Islam is provably not a religion, but it is kept afloat as such by the goddist and other religious institutions, whilst those other institutions exist then so will muslimism.

anyways, its been interesting chatting but life goes on and i wont be supporting any others beliefs about what they think particular books express, the mad will stay mad and the bad will stay bad, but the truth is, all of mans institutions ultimately control how people have thought and will think, and it isnt for me to deny them their ways of life, but i will add, never will i be involved with any of these constructed institutions who claim authority over any other, by belief in a deity of any nature. :) take care out there.[/quote]

Tell a psychiatrist you hear God's voice talking to you and you get nutted off.
The psychiatrist says you have a delusion and the court will nut you off even while the psychiatrist has sworn by this same God to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
While you're in the nut house a government appointed vicar comes and asks how you are and reassures you that you will be helped to get better.
What a weird fucking world this is!
Musashi.
ISLAM DELENDA EST
musashi

Re: Ancient Mystery

Postby enegiss » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:49 pm

:clap: your not wrong M.
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Previous

Return to The Lighter Side