De-registering car nonsense...

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

De-registering car nonsense...

Postby iamani » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:52 am

Greetings!

Scenario: John James Doe heeds the supreme advice 'know thyself'. Eventually he discovers who he is, who he isn't, and how he is perceived by T.H.E.M.

He sends the v5 for his car to the Registrar General with a covering letter/Notice advising said official to keep it with the other legal effects and fictions to the Estate of MR JOHN JAMES DOE, Noticing the Registrar that john-james the man being a physical entity owns in the sense of enjoying (enjoining?) the physical property in equity while the Estate holds legal title. If the trustees of the Estate of MR JOHN JAMES DOE wish for john-james property to be legally compliant then as legal title holders (owning as they do the copyright on the name MR JOHN JAMES DOE and it's derivatives) they are entitled and indeed obliged to do so, but on no account are they to expect contribution directly from the owner/beneficiary - the man, john-james.

Please feel free to opine.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Re: De-registering car nonsense...

Postby iamani » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:17 am

Greetings!

i believe ERA (formerly of g.o.o.d.f. and currently posting on TPUC) has a similar idea, you might want to check it out. All gleaned (at least for me and credited by ERA) from the worthy stalwarts romley stuart and rohan lorien on the GLOSSA YouTube channel and romley stuart's blog. i'll say it like i've been saying it - check out the GLOSSA!

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:42 am

You, your initial post is nonsense. :grin:
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:23 am

Greetings!

Dreadlock: ....and your call is very important to us, please hold the line while....

Everybody else: i will be posting more 'nonsense' later today.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:19 pm

Greetings!

OK looks like we've had a bit of 'ridicule', but if there's any more to be done please hurry to get it out of your system as there's two more stages to go. Let's see if we can arouse some 'violent opposition' .

Scenario: john-james also sends his birth certificate to the Registrar General with a covering letter advising said official to keep it with the other effects and fictions of the Estate of MR JOHN JAMES DOE Noticing him that having achieved majority and maturity john-james (the man) is no longer a child and so has no immediate use for it. He also informs the R.G. that he is not interested in being a Trustee to any estate without full disclosure and a contract, and that he is not and refuses to be regarded as any kind of agent or employee of the government or crown or any agencies of such. If the administrators of the Estate wish for taxes or penalties to be forthcoming from the Estate then they are to deal with it themselves (as trustees) and not to bother the man/beneficiary.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:04 pm

Why do you think MR JOHN JAMES DOE has an estate? :puzz:
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Hi dreadlock

Before i answer that question i hope you won't mind me asking one of my own:

Where do you stand on the issue of the 'legal NAME'?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:27 pm

Greetings!

OK guys, time for the big one.... (drumroll please)...

Once again, can we have a round of applause PLEASE! for the antipodean Holmes and Watson, our brothers in alms from upside-down land (don't get me started) romley stuart and rohan lorien
(and the interviewer who never gets a mention!)!

Scenario: john-james sends the driving licence of MR JOHN JAMES DOE to the Registrar General with a covering letter advising said official to keep it safe with the other effects and fictions of the Estate of MR JOHN JAMES DOE Noticing the R.G. that as the man john-james is not, and has no immediate plans to be, employed as a 'driver' he has no immediate use for it. Should this change, john-james reserves the right to free use of the 'driving licence' as and when occasion demands.
You are hereby advised that until a request is made to you from john-james to use the 'driving licence you can be sure that he will not be engaging in any form of commercial activity whilst travelling the highways and by-ways with his property and/or guest/s.
Furthermore, as the administrators for the named Estate are now curating all 'personal' effects and fictions of the named Estate they should take great pains to advise all agents of the now affirmed standing of john-james, in that all complaints of a legal nature are now to be addressed to the rightful administrators and the man john-james only held to the law of the land.

OK everybody remember this is not legal advice, it's me having fun (game player that i am) and you should do your own research before trying this at home.

Check out the Glossa. ....

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:02 pm

Hi iamani,

The legal name is just a name. Alone it means nothing. Attached to an entity it represents the entity and now has context. The legal name is attached to and represents a vessel which is the property of the state. It is capitalised to distinguish the vessel name from the name of a man in order to avoid confusion.

Electoral Registration forms used to state something like:

"Name (please use BLOCK CAPITALS)........................."

Many probably still do. Last year a saw something new on an electoral form:

"Person's Name............................."

No request for the use of block capitals. What difference do you think there is between the former name request and the latter? Apart from the way the requests were made.
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:27 pm

Hi dreadlock

i don't think we're too far apart in our views on this subject, hopefully where we differ we can agree to disagree?

To explain the change from requesting ALL CAPS to persons name, perhaps they have managed to sneak a change in the legislation. i also think it possible that, as every way you can present what you think of as your full name is a derivative of the 'legal NAME' (especially with a title prefix) the 'persons' name might be enough, or the fact they are admitting to being a person by putting their name next to 'person's name.....'

Cheers!
iamani

Next

Return to The Lighter Side