food for thought

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Re: food for thought

Postby iamani » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:31 am

Greetings

52) There is - and provably so - no such thing as love, and no such thing as Law.....

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby iamani » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:57 am

Greetings

Just another something for your 'consideration'.....

'For have i not said ye all are gods?'

This is a saying attributed to Jesus. The writers of the KJV were aware of many gods....

One god we have heard of is 'Ra', the Egyptian sun/son god - but we're you aware that he was more commonly known as 'Re'?

Gods are 'worshipped'.

The definition of 'worship' = work for.

Trustees are expected to 'work for' the Trust they serve by increasing the 'corpus' of the Trust.

Another word for 'corpus' is 'res'.....

Trustees therefore 'worship' their god 'Res'.

We know that we are each individually seen as the 'res' of our BC trust and simultaneously seen as trustee of said trust.

Phonetically 'Res' is the plural of 'Re', and.....

'For have i not said ye all are 'Res'?'

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:06 pm

Greetings

Won't crypto-currency displace the Bills of Exchange Act.....?

Hmmm.....

Cheers!
iamani

Postby pitano1 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:18 am

hi.lamani
It seems [apart from bitcoin] crypto currencies are NOT recognized by the central banks.
Which fundamentally means they are unregulated,and not subjected to any of
the banking terms/conditions.

However,here`s a question that occurred to me.

THE word currency.
by its very nature suggests,,,,maritime law.
`would a hidden medium of exchange be subject to maritime law.?`

another.
do crypto currencies obtain their value from an android.?

warm regards.
pitano.
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby iamani » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:04 am

Hi pitano1

Nice to hear from you fella.

As regards a hidden form of currency being subject to maritime i suspect T.H.E.Y. already have that covered..... (promise to pay?)

The android - do you mean 'Sophie'? As crypto is insubstantial i wouldn't be surprised if it is based on our sweat equity just as our current currency is.

Designating that android as a 'person' is the creation of another 'legal' shield against liability imo.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:02 pm

Greetings

As it is apparently currently impossible for new members to enroll here, and as a huge percentage of the membership seem reluctant (and i'm sure they have their reasons) to post here, if anyone wishes to chat or debate or comment about anything law-based there is a new forumotion site (Dementiafraud forumotion) with a sub-forum called 'Truth in Law' (apols for lack of tech-savvy for links)

i do intend to keep posting here, but it's nice to be able to interact with like minds so if anyone's interested - see you there!

Cheers!
iamani

Postby musashi » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:30 pm

Iamani, if you right click your mouse on the address bar at the top of the screen a menu will open up. Scroll down it and click on 'copy'. Go to where you're typing, right click on the screen, scroll down the menu that appears and click 'paste'.
Look at a preview of your post and . . . Le voila! You 'ave ze link in a very 'andsome bleue upon ze page.

Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby iamani » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:15 pm

Hi musashi

Many thanks, unfortunately i have never owned a computer, i do everything i do online on my smart (-er than me) phone, android software i believe. i know it's capable of most everything a PC is, but i think i need tuition to get the most out of it.

The name of the site is 'dementiafraud.forumotion.com' - hopefully peeps will excuse my ignorance in this instance and cut-and-paste into search bar....?

While you're about fella, i'm trying to find a contracting address (to Notice) rather than a PO Box address for Merseyside and Cheshire Collections and Enforcement Unit, po box 326 WA7 9DU. Is there an easy online way to do this? We've got a name but obviously we need the street address for special delivery.

If anyone else can advise please do so, i'd be much obliged.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:06 pm

Greetings

Sorry to bother you guys, found it embarrassingly easily, panic over.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:52 pm

Greetings

i've just seen the stuff about 'windrush'.

i bet you've all worked it out already, but for those who haven't....

Problem: govt. says all of the black people from the 50's were here 'illegally' and we have to sort it out by deporting them.

Reaction: we say 'no they bloody weren't here illegally, and though we may have been less than welcoming when they first arrived, we have come to appreciate and love them as our brothers and sisters because they assimilated and integrated and worked bloody hard and didn't try to change our culture to something it wasn't just to suit themselves, but added to it, nor did they try to change our laws or religion. If the law says they gotta go then change the bloody law!'

Solution: govt says 'oh, of course you're right, what were we thinking? .............it just so happens that we've got a handy bit of legislation we were saving for a special occasion, never thought we'd need it, but If you want it.....'

Who would they really want that new legislation to work for..... perhaps those young strong-looking crew-cut soldiers, sorry, 'refugees'/immigrants from the middle east....?
iamani

PreviousNext

Return to The Lighter Side