food for thought

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Re: food for thought

Postby LionsShare » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:50 am

Hi iamani,

In the post you quote from KJV, according to YT justinian desepction channel the KJV is corrupt for various reasons, what about HJV (Holy Jerusalem Version) would that be a better source?

LS
LionsShare

Postby iamani » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:32 pm

Hi LionsShare

Depends what you are reading it for mate. If you are looking for spiritual satisfaction the Jerusalem bible may be better (haven't read it) but if you want to know the ground rules for commerce then that's what the KJV is for. Rohan has in the past referred to the KJV as the corporate bible...

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby iamani » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:29 pm

Greetings

'Someone' has to control the non-autonomous, the animal. If you don't want that, then be autonomous... control your animal...

We are contracted via pledge (confirmed by our actions) to the old system (Crown). If the system breaks down, is bankrupted or otherwise deposed, are we then free? Out of contract? Meaning any new system does not automatically have rights over us  -  until we contract with it, or more ironically, re-contract with it?

We have seen...

...Her Maj and her brood flee Buckingham Palace back in March;

...all two-hundred-and-fifty palace staff dismissed from service;

...the removal of the royal crest from the palace gates;

...(imo) a seriously dodgy impersonation of Chuck;

...other claimants to the throne being given airtime and consideration;

...the downing of the flags at the U.N. building in April;

...magistrate courts turn away business;

...authority removed from bailiffs and debt-collectors;

...'govt.' offering money for 'nothing', cheques for 'free';

...defunding of the N.H.S.

...serious savings made by govt. by closing hospital wards, refusing to treat, throwing loss-makers into defunded care homes with automatic DNR's, closing schools and basically all govt.-funded facilities closed/reduced;

...'make-work' for the po-po (conjob ticketing);

...more armed police;

...everything 'non-essential' that depends on the currency, closed down;

...prisoners released;

...ourselves imprisoned.

Is it possible we are being restricted while the legal formalities of the hand-over are settled?

Technically, and also ironically, that which many of us have worked towards may now be within our grasp  -  freedom... of a sort. i suspect the Crown Temple B.A.R. as we have known it is done. Over. Finished. Wishful thinking? Probably - but if true, whereas they cannot point to a clause in the (invisible) contract that allows them to transfer 'their' property (us and our assets/estate) to the new owner, the new owner must gain consent   -  one at a time if need be  -  in order to fully control the estates and govern 'legally'.

How to do this? Same as last time  -  via contract. Only this time they are having to deal with adults rather than new-borns. They cannot browbeat the parents into signing a register for their adult children.

Unfortunately that's not really a problem for them, as all that needs to happen to bind you into the new system is that you take/accept something from them without first negotiating terms, making you indebted to them which gives them certain rights over you until you settle the debt which is unlikely because you don't realise you owe a debt  -  which is exactly what happened when you accepted your N.I.No. from the Crown... in fact anyone in receipt of a benefit (of the usual kind or new things like furlough payments) of any kind since Boris declared the end of the world in 'Conjob19: The Movie' is likely already indebted to the new 'owners'...

What my musing on KJV Genesis suggests is that LORD God replaced the prior god (whose name is right in front of your eyes in KJV Gen 1) in a hostile takeover.

The tests for conjob are probably (and amongst other things) harvesting and cataloguing your DNA. After you have received the vac you will be tested again - but not to see if you have conjob. The second test will record the changes in your DNA deliberately caused by the DNA-altering mRNA vac so they can patent your existence and own you. Your 'CoviPass' will hold your patent-number. This is fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil all over again. T.H.E.Y. are, legally speaking, removing your connection to your God by changing your DNA so his 'copyright' no longer binds, and replacing it with their version of God. They are stealing you again.Your old 'face' (legal person) is being phased out (or killed if you are old and/or frail). Your new 'face' (legal person) is currently under wraps which might explain the masks. Those taking a knee are pledging allegiance feudal-style. Now no-one can say they don't understand when they are told by the new Stasi to 'take a knee'. The first three chapters of KJV Genesis shows what's happening right now... the plan seems to be to gain contract with EVERYONE under new t+c's so the new owners can treat us even worse than the last ones.

The answer is simple  -  do not take/accept benefit without negotiation. It's just a shame that the word 'simple' is not necessarily synonymous with 'easy'...

R.I.P. Crown Temple of Ba'el Accreditation Registry...?

Cheers!

ps check out two YT channels for good truth - Vernon Coleman; lifeinthemix. Both have good websites too.
iamani

Postby iamani » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:07 pm

Greetings

73) The bone is in the right/rite/write and vice versa.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:24 pm

Greetings

Someone recently showed me a letter from their local council advising that a planning application for a 20 metre communications mast in his area had been received from a company called Sinclair Darby acting on behalf of Hutchison 3G UK Ltd. It advised: that 'comments' should be sent by a certain date to an email address they provided; that it was not a 'full' planning application, and; that if the council did not give a decision within 56 days the applicant is entitled by default to go ahead with the installation anyway. Which means the more objections it receives the more likely the mast is to go up... wtf?

Whereas the bloke does not appear to be seriously interested in opposing this installation, i wondered what i would do in his place. i have seen various ideas and notice of liability, but i have yet to see someone do it quite like this (i would address same to all three parties):

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Ray D. Eshon,
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .4 The Peoples,
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Killburn Way,
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Paintown,
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .P15 0FF;
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Notice to: David Richard Dyson
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hutchison 3G UK Ltd
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Star House,
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .20 Grenfell Road,
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Maidenhead,
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Berkshire,
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .SL6 1EH;
17th August 2020
Ref: R/U/53R10U5

Notice: I have recently received unsigned and somewhat unusual correspondence from someone purporting to act on behalf of Paintown Council in relation to the erection of a radio-frequency-emitting mast ('the mast') in my locality, it is my understanding that Paintown Council is obliged to give clear formal notice to people who are likely to be affected by planned changes to their environment so that such people may voice reasonable objection in timely manner if they feel their interests are threatened and whereas it is made clear in the correspondence that objections against the mast's aesthetic value and its possible effect on house prices in the area are not to be held as valid objection and that account may be taken only of facts that are directly relevant to the planning process such as the effect on light, privacy, noise, pollution, traffic and parking, inference may reasonably be drawn that at least one Paintown Council employee believes there may be at least one of those six effects listed concerning the mast that those to be affected by it might wish to object to or negotiate and whereas said correspondence received describes itself as: notification; rather than: notice; it is my further understanding that said obligation of notice is yet to be discharged and/or that said correspondence is actually intended for a different purpose as according to, amongst others, correspondence received dated sixteenth July and referenced ________ it would appear that some one at Paintown Council ('the agent's representative') via its planning office, rather than giving lawful notice is actually making commercial representation to myself and inhabitants of the area in which I do live and shelter, and that he or she does so on behalf of a corporation known as Sinclair Darby Ltd ('the agent') which in turn is acting as agent to a corporation known as Hutchison 3G UK Ltd. ('the applicant') which corporation would, by all appearances, like to make commercial offer ('the offer') to myself and inhabitants and/or residents of the area in which I do live and shelter, said area being specified by the applicant as Killburn Way, Paintown, and to my understanding the offer being the opportunity to passively participate in a medical experiment that requires an ongoing invasion of privacy and concerns the effects on human health of deliberate and all-pervasive commercial air-pollution in the form of frequency-radiation and to have a twenty-meter tall mast planted in the midst of our shelters, a mast that is intended to emit radio waves at frequencies which to my understanding: a) will markedly increase the flow of data and therefore profits to the certain benefit of vested commercial interests; and: b) may or may not be severely detrimental to the health and safety of human beings and indeed all biological organisms in said area; and if the applicant is installing technology that may affect the health of human beings in the surrounding area yet same technology has not been tested on human beings then what they are doing would appear by default to amount in/at law to for-profit medical experimentation on human beings, and although respected telecommunications-industry representatives appear to claim there has been no testing relevant to frequencies emitted by masts similar to the mast they should know that the subjects of such experimentation must be informed of the potential risks of participation in order to give valid consent and that the same consent may be withdrawn at any time without fear of discrimination as is stated within legislation and various international treaties and covenants eg U.D.H.R., I.C.E.S.C.R., I.C.C.P.R. and the fact that one may be merely following and/or seeking orders would not seem to be an effective legal defence under those various treaties and covenants, it would seem unlikely that it is even possible to obtain licence and/or insurance to cover such overtly unlawful activity i.e. to compel an unknowing and/or unwilling subject to suffer medical experimentation, especially for corporate profit, so whilst I do not begrudge any one or body an honest profit, and nor am I against faster download speeds for those who like that sort of thing, in my own self-interest and in my responsibility to the health and safety of my family friends and loved ones I must express concern at the potential for harm to same via this proposed erection, for having looked into some issues connected to radio frequencies I have found material official and otherwise stating that there is actual weaponry designed for crowd control and/or crowd dispersal amongst other things, which is currently available to and used by various police and armed forces around the world and which use would suggest an obvious potential for harm to human beings, and which same weaponry operates at frequencies within the capacity of the mast, said weaponry having been tested there are records of such testing yet respected telecommunications-industry representatives appear to claim there has been no testing relevant to frequencies emitted by masts similar to the mast - I'm sure it all seems very confusing until one renders it down to its essence i.e. it is my understanding that the applicant sees a gain of value/revenue in erecting the mast but must seek rubber-stamp approval of Paintown Council which in turn is responsible, in the determinations of its office-holders, to those with an interest in the specified area whilst at the same time responsible to HM Government which appears to have already decreed an almost automatic permission for such installations so it would seem that in an attempt to meet two conflicting obligations Paintown Council issues notification rather than notice leaving it to the recipient to fathom the difference between public notice and private/commercial offer with the presumption that failure to respond to notification of offer in this instance constitutes informed consent and indeed unless this is a commercial offer neither the government nor the council nor the applicant offers any consideration to the value of the health and safety of the affected people, and yet I understand that there should always be consideration for value in commerce so in due diligence considering the offer received I must and hereby do attach certain conditions to my acceptance of the offer the satisfaction by execution/performance of either of which conditions by all parties does confirm both the existence of the offer and my agreement to willingly perform in acceptance of the offer whilst lack of timely and meaningful mailed reply to this notice on the parts of the applicant, the agent and the agent's representative does by presumption constitute their full and unconditional agreement that my understandings stated herein are well-founded and whilst either of my conditions may be considered a high price neither are unreasonable when one's health and safety is generally considered to be invaluable, I also consider my liability to the health and safety of my family friends and loved ones to be generally incalculable and if there is to be no official statutory protection/consideration to my/their health and safety then it is my duty to ensure said health and safety via negotiation and/or bargain if need be and so, as first condition to my acceptance of the offer I require, prior to installation of the mast, man or woman of competence and authority from each of the applicant, the agent and the agent's representative, all under penalty of perjury to accept personal and commercial responsibility accountability liability in the form of their sworn affidavits stating categorically and unequivocally that the mast as proposed in the offer made by the applicant via the agent and conveyed to myself by the agent's representative is and will remain incapable of producing/emitting radio frequencies that are harmful to me, myself and I, and in exchange for the consideration of such assurance and the personal and bond details of all of said man or woman who do claim that the mast is incapable of producing radio wave frequencies that are detrimental to my health and wellbeing I do entrust to the applicant the agent and the agent's representative my health and safety in regard to the mast and its operation, and binding agreement on all parties to this condition is evidenced by performance in production of the affidavits and required details and by my passive participation in the medical experiment that does comprise the offer; and: as an alternative condition I do accept the offer and I do agree to passively participate in the proposed medical experiment under contract as a fully-informed participant accepting all risk to my health and safety in exchange for payment of fifty million British pounds sterling to be paid by each of those who do make and/or convey the offer to myself, to be paid to an account of my choosing within thirty days of installation of the mast and binding agreement on all parties to this condition is evidenced both by installation of the mast without the required prior performance in production of the affidavits and required details as previously specified and by my passive participation in the medical experiment that does comprise the offer; any questions, rebuttal and/or additional proposals regarding the offer and my conditional-acceptance/counter-offer to same should be sent to the above address in timely manner, on the understanding that if such is not received in timely manner then we have full legally-binding agreement to contract and require only exchange of consideration in the appropriate performance of the parties in order to seal the deal, I look forward to your reply,
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (Signature),
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ray D. Eshon,
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 17th August 2020,
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . All rights reserved.

(The dotted-line is the only way i could get the address and details to stay middle of page!)

...if by chance i should receive no reply and the mast goes up, at least i would have foundation for lien in good faith  -  at least that's the idea. If the monarchy is indeed gone then as i understand it there is no constitutional protection and no law other than martial... and perhaps commerce.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:12 pm

Greetings

Further to my preceding post, i have some news - i was wrong...

Whereas i am used to people i 'help' requiring a certain amount of hand-holding through whatever process i am helping them with, and whereas i stated that "the bloke does not appear to be seriously interested..." it turns out he actually WAS interested, he just did it according to the instruction he received and without requiring further assistance.

He has just contacted me with the news that....

THE PLANNING APPLICATION FOR THE MAST IN QUESTION HAS BEEN DROPPED!!!

...and i would like to congratulate the man Andy on his achievement. Well done laa !

i hope everyone reading this takes encouragement from this and can see the further potential of the notice with a little editing...

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:21 am

At least someones still posting here.
Freeman Stephen

Postby iamani » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:54 am

Hi Freeman Stephen

You're welcome...

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:16 pm

Greetings

Has anyone read this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu/consultation-document-changes-to-human-medicine-regulations-to-support-the-rollout-of-covid-19-vaccines

? It's basically an offer (that everyone should read) for us to relinquish our rights in favour of bullshit. i wondered what I could do about it and wrote a notice as an academic exercise - of course i would never suggest that EVERYONE should send such... can you imagine the result?

But just in case anyone wants to know i have included the instructions i wrote for... er... myself, in the following post.

We have until Friday 18th September to lodge 'comment'...

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:10 am

Greetings

(Name)
(Address)
(Postcode)
Notice to: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
at: Office of Prime Minister
10 Downing Street
London
SW1A 2AA
(Date)
Ref: (make up your own ref number)
Notice: within the previous three days it has been brought to my attention that the website bearing: GOV.UK corporate logo, has on behalf of Department of Health & Social Care digitally published an open consultation document bearing the heading: Consultation document: changes to Human Medicine Regulations to support the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines and published twenty-eighth of August of this year; it is held that lack of response to this consultation document by the eighteenth day of this month of September constitutes informed and unconditional consent of the intended offeree and whereas it is my understanding that that which is termed within the content of said document as: UK Government, the various-man-and-woman both comprising which and not actively opposed to the proposals expressed in said document being hereafter referred to as: the unlicensed/illegal-drug-pushers, is in fact corporations-various involved with if not operating in a bankruptcy falsely foisted upon the peoples-of-the-four-nations ('the people') and that said document, the content of which being hereafter referred to as: the offer, is taken as notification of commercial offer made by the various-man-and-woman-of-unchecked-desire-in-the-guise-of-corporations which do comprise the stakeholders alluded to in the offer and whom are hereafter referred to as: the unlicensed/illegal-drug-producers, via agency of the unlicensed/illegal-drug-pushers and the following is notice to any and all of the unlicensed/illegal-drug-producers and the unlicensed/illegal-drug-pushers as to my understanding of the offer they do make and/or convey and also my conditions as to acceptance of the offer: it is my understanding that the offer is being made to the people, of which i am one, by various-man-and-woman-of-unchecked-desire-in-the-guise-of-corporations, and that the offer does comprise of the opportunity for the people to waive all access to remedy/recourse and other legal protections now afforded against the unchecked-desire of the various unscrupulous/unethical man-and-woman-in-guise-of-corporation, in order to participate in a massive experiment/gamble to determine the efficacy of various new illegally-produced/unlicensed bio-chemical-concoctions referred to as: new-vaccines-tests-and-drugs ('the novel product'), and get to enjoy the alleged-benefit of the novel product phenomenally quickly and by force and/or social and/or economic co-ercion if necessary rather than have the novel product tested on the smaller, safer, cheaper and less potentially-disastrous scale which conventional wisdom, morality, and various hard-won-treaties-and-legislation presently dictate, and it is my further understanding that the unlicensed/illegal-drug-pushers and the unlicensed/illegal-drug-producers stand to make obscene amounts of profit from this human-experimentation-on-a-scale-never-before-seen of an unproven and potentially life-threatening product paid for from the common-wealth of the people and marketed by a mass-media-manufactured frenzy-of-fear directed at ignorant people long-entrained to trust in the various-man-and-woman who speak from devices apparently designed solely for entertainment yet so easily abused to inspire terror in the gullible whilst there are everyday people being fined and imprisoned for producing selling indulging in cannabis an unlicensed but safe and organic plant-matter pledged to us by the-creator-of-all-things, and good people like Lyn Thyer and David Noakes, creators and suppliers of the incredibly effective/safe but unlicensed GcMaF product are forcibly extradited to languish in truly-awful French prisons by the same unlicensed/illegal-drug-pushers who now seemingly propose to encourage the rich-and-influential unlicensed/illegal-drug-producers to produce and potentially force upon the people a similarly-unlicensed yet unproven inadequately-tested and potentially deadly novel product which is nothing short of experimentation on human subjects, and the unlicensed/illegal-drug-pushers and the rich-and-influential unlicensed/illegal-drug-producers should know that the subjects of such experimentation must be informed of the potential risks of participation in order to give valid consent and that the same consent may be withdrawn at any time without fear of discrimination as is stated within legislation and various international treaties and covenants eg U.D.H.R., I.C.E.S.C.R., I.C.C.P.R. and the fact that one may be merely following and/or seeking orders would not seem to be an effective legal defence under those various treaties and covenants, in fact it would seem unlikely that it is even possible to obtain licence and/or insurance to cover such overtly unlawful activity i.e. to compel an unwilling subject to suffer medical experimentation, especially based on unfounded claims and especially for corporate profit, therefore in my own self-interest and in my responsibility to the health and safety of my family friends and loved ones I must express concern at the potential for harm to same via the novel product and in due diligence considering the offer received I must and hereby do attach certain conditions to my acceptance of the offer the satisfaction by action of either of which conditions by all parties to the offer does constitute and confirm my agreement to willingly perform in acceptance of the offer whilst lack of meaningful response on the parts of the as-yet-unspecified-unlicensed/illegal-drug-producers and the known unlicensed/illegal-drug-pushers does by presumption constitute agreement that my understandings stated herein are correct and whilst either of my conditions may be considered a high price neither are unreasonable when one's health and safety is generally considered to be invaluable, I also consider my liability to the health and safety of my family friends and loved ones to be incalculable and if there is to be no official protection/consideration to my/their health and safety then it is my duty to ensure said health and safety via negotiation and/or bargain if need be and so, as first condition I require a man or woman of competence and authority from each unlicensed/illegal-drug-producer who would produce the novel product for sale and also from the unlicensed/illegal-drug-pushers who do intend to promote and enable the unlicensed supply of the novel product via legislative amendments, all under penalty of perjury to accept personal and commercial responsibility accountability liability in the form of their sworn affidavits stating categorically that their apparently-unsubstantiated claim that COVID-19 is the biggest threat this country has faced in peacetime history is truth and fact and that use of the novel product as proposed in the offer made by the unlicensed/illegal-drug-producers and conveyed via agency of the unlicensed/illegal-drug-pushers will not cause harm to me, myself and I, and in exchange for the consideration of such assurance and the personal and bond details of all of said man or woman who do claim that the novel product will not cause effects that are in any way detrimental to my health and wellbeing I entrust to the as-yet-unspecified-unlicensed/illegal-drug-producers and the known unlicensed/illegal-drug-pushers my health and safety in regard to the novel product and its application, and binding agreement of all parties to this condition is evidenced by performance in production of the affidavits and required details and by my participation in the medical experiment that does comprise the offer; and: as an alternative condition I do accept the offer and I do agree to participate in the proposed medical experiment under contract as a fully informed participant accepting all risk to my health and safety for a fee of fifty million British pounds sterling to be paid by each and all of those man-and-woman who do make and/or convey the offer to myself, to be paid to an account of my choosing and prior to, and/or within thirty days of, application of the novel product to my self and binding agreement on all parties to this condition is evidenced both by application of the novel product without the required prior performance in production of the affidavits and required details as previously specified and by my participation in the medical experiment that does comprise the offer; any questions or additional proposals regarding the offer and my conditional acceptance to same should be sent to the above address in timely manner, if such is not received in timely manner then we are in full agreement and require only performance of the parties to seal the deal, I look forward to your reply,
(Signature),
(Printed name),
(date),
All rights reserved.

1) Put your name and address at top of page in place of the bracketed items. The addresses should be aligned as shown and in the centre of the page (as should the signature section at bottom page).

2) Remove the bracketed items at bottom of page, replace (Printed name) by typing your name, remove (signature) and leave the space blank for your signature.

3) Bind your document pages with small dabs of superglue at extreme-left of page (obvious, i know - but...)

4) Stick a postage stamp to top-right of first page, autograph the stamp like so:

:John-henry:Doe. (Obviously use your own name...)

...in print, not cursive, and at this kind of angle: / , across the stamp and then colour the thumb of your right hand with blue ink (felt-tip might work) and place your thumb-print to the bottom-right of the stamp so it covers a bit of your autograph, a bit of the stamp and a bit of the document. Do the same at the very bottom of the reverse side of the last page of the document, either in the middle or to bottom-right. If you splash out on special-delivery then put the number at the top of the first page.

5) Number the bottom-centre of each page like so: page 1 of 4, page 2 of 4 etc. Don't forget to make colour copies of finished article (captures blue ink of autograph and thumb-print).

6) Send them asap via posh-post (special delivery, about £7 each i think) if you got the dough, or at least recorded delivery. Ask for a receipt for each one you send and take good care of them.

7) Check the post office website to make sure of delivery and get a screenshot and print-out.

9) Wait for response...

In addition to (or instead of, if resources don't allow for mailing) mailing it you can fill in your details and then copy-and-paste to the comment section at this link:

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu/consultation-document-changes-to-human-medicine-regulations-to-support-the-rollout-of-covid-19-vaccines

...which is the document this notice does address..

Cheers!
iamani

Previous

Return to The Lighter Side