Anyone for a riddle?

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Anyone for a riddle?

Postby iamani » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:54 pm

Greetings!
Got a li'l riddle for you:
Naturally there is only one 2D in 3D
Physically it belongs to you and me
Celestially that shine hides a mystery behind
Lawfully tied to you like your sentient mind
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Re: Anyone for a riddle?

Postby iamani » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:01 pm

Greetings!

Any superior intellects here got an answer?
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:12 pm

our shadow
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!
Thanks dreadlock, i've been waiting to put up another one.

Now, do you think it would be too spooky for T.H.E.M. to attach the NAME to our shadows? They do share a lot of similarities, don't they? Just a little something to contemplate....

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:50 pm

The name is the attachment not the attached. It would be pointless to attach a name to a shadow. It would be pointless to use a name to attach something to a shadow.
It might well be the case that they use a name to attach something to our souls in order to gain jurisdiction over them via consent - as they do with our bodies.
It might well be the case that the legal person/vessel is a transport for both our bodies and our souls. :thinks: I don't know. But it's definately possible.
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi dreadlock

Nice of you to even discuss it with me. Not everyone can appreciate the subtle effects on life brought about by the intangible 'other'.
Now i'm not proposing it as any sort of usable theory here, but it does seem to chime with other info i've seen. The NAME and the shadow both reside in the 2nd dimension after all, and if it can be proposed that the church actually attatches the NAME to the still-born afterbirth that accompanied your entrance here, than suggesting they use the shadow is not so far out. Plus we already suspect that the only true way to lose the 'person' is via death, so it leaves us same time as our shadow does! Again, just food for thought.
If my recent find is to be believed then yes, they do same to our soul as they do our body. The soul is bonded to the church through statement of birth, the Vatican opens a (credit ledger) Christian account into which is placed funds. This would be the fabled birth-bond account and is listed under our Christian name/s. Our body is claimed by the state via birth cert. (debit ledger) and the attached NAME is the instrument used to extract funds from our birth-bond (Christian credit ledger) at will.
There is no certificate (to my current knowledge) for the mind and yet for the perfect trifecture of jurisdiction needed to control us, they have to control the mind. This is achieved via the indoctrination we are forced to endure as children.

Btw, do i owe you 2hrs?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:39 pm

Ok, I read for about 20 mins and it's clearly truth mixed with bullshit. There's no way I'm wasting my time reading the whole thing.
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:51 pm

Hi dreadlock

OK, cheers. i have kinda used it and it seems to have worked, but as it wasn't the only tactic employed (and because it's only been two or three months so it may yet re-surface) i thought i'd seek some opinions.

Cheers!
iamani

Return to The Lighter Side