food for thought

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Re: food for thought

Postby enegiss » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:27 am

There is only truth and only the good heart can express it and receive it, all else is interpretation of the constructs created, using the sharp intellect (e-go) and the acute ambiguity of the man made systems of intellectual property it climbs within, to relish the emotional satisfaction of the squirming "lesser practiced" in the dark arts of seduction and temptation. :)
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby iamani » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:28 pm

Hi enegiss

Thanks for the contribution, made me think.

'lesser practiced' = novice/initiate?

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby iamani » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:43 pm

Greetings

So... masks are mandatory for travel and shopping now. Oh, really? i think we know that they aren't, if only because of the police response that they would only get involved in the 'most serious incidents'...

i suspect this ties in massively with the disappearance of our 'beloved' monarch, but perhaps more on that in another post.

Most who have resisted the donning of the 'paper persona' (have a think about what that term means - please!) are now facing a dilemma of principle over practicality. Make no mistake, lines are being drawn in the sand here...

What can we do? That depends on our level of fortitude, and courage. Without masks we are about to become VERY visible in our stand against the sheep-mentality, but rather than curl up in fear and shrink from the challenge we could view this as an opportunity. Have we not been striving for such visibility...?

It's really quite simple... our defence is already in place in their own laws, it just takes a bit of creative thinking on our part.

Anyway, what can we do in practical terms right now? Like i said, that depends on which side of the line you choose. If slavery really is abhorrent to your conscience then your decision is made... it also depends on whether the old rules still stand or not.

Do you know what 'public trust' means?

It refers, in part, to public trust in the monetary system... and it is unlawful to breach the public trust... refusal of legal tender and/or insistence on a different form of legal tender is unlawful and a breach of the public trust - which, if i remember rightly, is a common-law crime. It's certainly a crime under international law.

Do you know what 'breach of the peace' means?

Being noisy? No. Making a scene? No. Fist-fight? Not really. It's not what most people think it is. The trick is in the word 'peace'. It's real meaning has been obscured by the simple removal of one word... it should read:

'Breach of the KING'S peace'

What is 'the king’s peace'?

It is made up of the reigning monarch's obligations to international treaties and laws and declarations etc. A police officer's duty is to uphold and enforce the king's international obligations (which might explain their tendency to assist bailiffs etc with impunity), and to not do so is dereliction of duty, abuse of office etc and probably treason.

With that in mind:

If i were to go shopping and i was informed by shop staff that i must don a paper muzzle, i would start recording (if not already doing so) and calmly and politely advise them that i am vulnerable to hypoxia and that to don such would both cause me distress and be detrimental to my health and my rights, both of which are protected under International law/treaty, and ask if they accept liability for such harm caused to my health, wellbeing and rights by their insistence that i adhere to arbitrary 'guidelines'. If they threaten to call the police i would basket an item and head for the till. If any staff lay a hand on me, that is trespass  -  they have no authority to touch me unless i attempt to steal something, which can only be determined upon my leaving the store with goods for which i had not offered payment. i would then offer cash to the teller for the item/items. If the teller refuses the offer of legal tender as payment for the goods (a clear breach of public trust) then the goods are mine. In taking the goods from the shelf with intent to take them home, i create a debt. If i offer to settle that debt with legal tender, and the offer is refused  -  the debt is expunged and the goods legally belong to me. i would then leave with my goods  -  ok, let me rephrase that: i would then attempt to leave with my goods, at which point security will most definitely lay hands on me... but that's ok. When the police arrive i would thank them for their attendance, record their details and tell them they are required, as per their sworn oath, to do their duty and arrest the shopkeeper/teller for breach of public trust in refusing legal tender, as i have video (and, if i am accompanied by friends, witness) evidence of the breach; and for them to arrest the security guard who detained me - for assault and battery and unlawful detainment. If they refuse, then i make the same offer of payment to the teller in full view of the officers. Now they are witness to a breach of public trust and must act.. Although doubtless they will ignore my instructions, when it becomes clear that payment was offered and refused, the police should (if they have a smidgeon of intelligence) either do their duty or advise the complainant that it is a civil matter and then leave. i say, 'should' but... you know... i would be sure not to do this on a Friday or Saturday. If they DO leave i have a cracking vid for YT that will show people that police have no authority in enforcing the mask guidelines... if the teller accepts the repeated offer of cash, from a mask-less man, in presence of police - another good YT vid...

If the police insist on being involved i would ask if they know what 'the king’s peace' is, and ask if it is their duty to uphold and enforce same eg U.D.H.R., I.C.E.S.C.R., I.C.C.P.R., etc as these forbid medical experimentation on people without informed consent, and as there is no evidence that wearing paper masks prevents spread of contagion, to compel people to wear them is an unlawful medical experiment, and that discrimination (denial of service) on the grounds of my refusal to self-harm via hypoxia breaches all of my rights and much legislation both domestic and international. When they ask me to identify myself i will agree on condition that my details are recorded henceforth in English language and style. It is impossible for them to do that, but i have not refused to identify. Alternatively i might offer my name in a biblical-format eg first-middle and patrilineal status eg John-henry James'son  (if my dad's first name is James). No-one is obliged to claim a surname under any circumstances, and police are not supposed to ask specifically for a surname  -  only your full (fool) name. A surname must be volunteered, never compelled.

Doesn't really matter what the outcome is - at least i would have made a stand.

These people (T.H.E.Y.) are skating on thin ice. Why? They have set out to deliberately impede the flow of commerce on the only basis available to them  -  the public (health) interest. When it is proven that the 'crisis' was manufactured T.H.E.Y. will have to answer for their unwarranted interference in commercial affairs, but that is for the future and would only be a problem for them under current administration - which i believe is being, or has been, removed. Imo it is a case of meet the new boss...

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:01 am

Greetings

70) As an acronym, L.A.W. (Land Air Water) is flawless... yet imperfect.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:53 pm

Greetings

Paper scissor rock. Something we might use to decide a contentious issue when we don't have a coin to toss... and really simple. Paper wraps rock, rock blunts scissor, scissor cuts paper, paper wraps rock etc. Three parties, none with supreme power. A much abridged version of Top Trumps, if you like.

Does this approach work with law? Is there a simple game to be learned to improve one's results? i don't know, i tried and failed to come up with something so simple  -  but i made some interesting connections in trying...

A line in a song from an under-rated band of the eighties goes: "...and if Jesus Christ were alive today he'd be gunned down cold by the CIA..."
and the album title is anagogically helpful in being topical  -  "Infected".

Do that ring true to you too?

In the N.T. Jesus is asked when he would return and in his usual cryptic style he told the disciple to watch out for a man bearing a pitcher of water... this has commonly been accepted as a reference to the astrological age of Aquarius, a constellation (very) loosely interpreted as the image of a man emptying a pitcher of water. It is said we are now in or on the cusp of entering that age  -  and i suspect we have seen that man, or at least heard of him. It was in the last decade or two and i think maybe an Indonesian noble-man, named something like Siri, and he approached several high-ranking officials around the world (including James, Lord Blackheath) to offer them the means to wipe out the world's debt with real money (gold) and generously satisfy the present and future needs of all seven billion of us, indefinitely. So, of course... they put him in prison. Now i'm not suggesting he is Jesus 2.0 but that it may be the sign that was 'promised'... and don't get me wrong, this is nothing to do with religious belief but commerce.

What does that have to do with a pitcher of water?

Well, i was considering the acronym 'L.A.W.' ie Land - Air - Water and thinking it was a flawless way to remember the jurisdictions, is there a paper-rock-scissor scenario there  -  and then i realised that in being 'flawless' the acronym is made deliberately imperfect, and exposes a natural fourth jurisdiction that didn't quite make the acronym in that we are missing an element...  but again - i hear you say, that's not the only thing that's missing...

...don't worry, you'll soon get the big pitcher!

Money. Interest. Debt. Credit.

These are the four basic obligations of the world financial system. Without any one of these elements the system fails. 

Money creates interest creates debt creates credit creates debt creates interest creates debt creates credit creates debt creates interest...

Without constant addition of new money a fifth  -  and terminal  -  element is introduced: inflation... and i think we all know how that ends  -  we're feckin' livin' it, aren't we? There's a certain pin waiting to be pulled and... kerr-plunk!

...so i think we can see why the system is as it is, and the villain of the piece  -  usury interest! We can also see why the poor bloke is in jail  -  in paying off the world's debt with real money he would by extension be removing credit and interest and certain vested interests are heavily invested in the status quo, thank you very much, because it's no accident that the world debt is as high as it is, it's just the way T.H.E.Y. like it...

So what happens when we match the natural elements to the financial obligations to jurisdictions...?

Land = money = equity;

Air = interest = ecclesiastic;

Water = debt = law merchant;

...but aren't we owed something else here (other than an explanation of the pitcher...)? An element, an obligation and a jurisdiction by my reckoning. This is how it should really look:

Fire = credit =  law martial;

Land = money = equity;

(ahem!) F. L. A. W.

...and the acronym 'L.A.W.', once perfect and flawless is now imperfect-ly 'F.L.A.W.-ed'  - but anagogically perfect.

Now we know how one may be both drowning in and burnt by debt!

Stick a fork in it, it's...

What's that you say? STILL something missing from this... pitcher? Oh, yes, that's right  -  i nearly forgot...

Common-law  -  why is it not listed with the other jurisdictions?

It's because we have been re-moved by 'The First Agreement' from our natural jurisdiction, our first estate... the earth. The term 'land' is perhaps almost fully synonymous with 'earth' but not quite  -  i think of 'land' as earth with an add-on element of fiction ie interest...  eg earth AND fiction  =  land  (=  us! ). Basically earth under title... Just as the land buries the earth, equity buries common-law.

(...or if French is part of one's (legal) language  -  le/la 'and'  =  l'and  =  land... but that's an adventure in anagogetymology for another dei...)

Whereas we can see why T.H.E.Y. might prefer the acronym L.A.W. over F.L.A.W., they must really, REALLY prefer we don't know about this one :

Fire = credit =  law martial;

Earth = money = common-law;

F.E.A.R.... no, sorry, i mean - F.E.A.W.

(...bloody close though, innit?)

...and the pitcher of water is the world's debt.

Aquarius wants to empty the world's pitcher of debt, and it's going to happen. Mr Siri wants to pour it away from us, but T.H.E.Y. want to pour it all over us...

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:43 pm

Greetings

71) Evil isn't always wrong.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:57 pm

Greetings

72) Every man is woman, but not every woman is man...

Cheers!
iamani

Previous

Return to The Lighter Side