Accepted For Value Template letters

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Accepted For Value Template letters

Postby strawmansarah » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:52 pm

I would find it EXTREMELY USEFUL if there was ONE place where these templates, 'what to write and to whom' (and why), and in what order etc were accessible all-together.

I know I've 'seen' all manner of stuff dotted around the Internet, but WHERE to find it again is another matter. There are lots of interesting sites but most have broken or 'missing' links anyway... :puzz: I need to know what is the next step in the journey, and indeed if I've missed a vital step (as I'm sure do any number of people) so INFORMATION and TEMPLATE letters would be wonderfully helpful!! Can you help please? (not shills/trolls, obviously...) Thank you guys!
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Re: Accepted For Value Template letters

Postby IamallthatIam » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:16 pm

HI sarah ,

there are no "template letters" for "Accepted for Value" so you will not find one here, IF it is a "template letter" you are looking for, may i suggest you research and read up on the subject some more as it seems you do not have a full understanding of the procedure and how it works.

love and light
angie x x x
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby strawmansarah » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:12 pm

IamallthatIam wrote:HI sarah ,

there are no "template letters" for "Accepted for Value" so you will not find one here, IF it is a "template letter" you are looking for, may i suggest you research and read up on the subject some more as it seems you do not have a full understanding of the procedure and how it works.

love and light
angie x x x
Hi Angie, thanks. I have created a number of template letters to different 'agencies' and for different reasons.

These letters were taken from 'templates' that others suggested, so yes, I'm afraid they DO exist.

Many of us are at different stages in the understanding/use of AFV procedure, which is hy I felt it would be useful to help one another by posting what we had. If pooling information and asking questions relevant to the ethos of this forum is not acceptable to you, I'm not sure what is. But, you are right, I do not have a full understanding of the procedure and how it works - hence my plea for help! :sun:
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby IamallthatIam » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:52 pm

strawmansarah wrote: I have created a number of template letters to different 'agencies' and for different reasons.

These letters were taken from 'templates' that others suggested, so yes, I'm afraid they DO exist.

You seem to be a bit confused in your statements, so a little bit of clarification is in order i think. You state that you have created a number of template letters etc and these were taken from templates that other suggested; yes you will find a multitude of template letters and notices on fmotl and http://debtbust.fmotl.com/DebtBust.htm you will also find separate examples of how and when people have applied A4V / A4VR - They are not one and the same thing.

strawmansarah wrote:Many of us are at different stages in the understanding/use of AFV procedure, which is hy I felt it would be useful to help one another by posting what we had. If pooling information and asking questions relevant to the ethos of this forum is not acceptable to you, I'm not sure what is. But, you are right, I do not have a full understanding of the procedure and how it works - hence my plea for help! :sun:

"pooling information and asking questions relevant to the ethos of this forum" is one of the main objectives on this forum as is researching and comprehending the information you read and developing the knowledge gained. It is of paramount importance that you fully understand what you have learnt BEFORE you go firing off templates, you need to know this stuff like the back of your hand before you use any templates. So please ask away and develop your understanding first , you will find with that knowledge you wont need a A4VR template
love and light
angie x x x
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby nameless » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:35 pm

This may explain it more fully:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pByZmACuIAk

This is taken from the Fort Collins Seminar and you could also search for the rest of it, which is available on line. This explains quite a lot of things.

If you do decide eventually to AFV, prepare for Notices leading to a lien. BUT, as IamallthatIam said, make sure you have a full understanding of AFV before you do it because you will need to back it up.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby nameless » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Other useful links are:

http://lawfulrebellion.org/2009/11/01/the-lawful-rebellion-guide-2/ This second part talks about AFV

http://lawfulrebellion.org/2009/11/02/the-lawful-rebellion-guide-part-1/

I listened to them when they first came out, and am now listening to them again. It is surprising how much more you find that you comprehend when you review articles or audios.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby hrp » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Strawmansarah, if you are trying to find letters to send to the CFO's or the CEO's I'm afraid that you will be going at this the wrong way. JUST MY OPINION THOUGH! These people for the most part do not understand the process. If for some reason you can find one that does know the process, they most likely will not be of any assistance to you because they do not want you to succeed. They make more money if you pay the bill and enclose the remittence so they can claim it too!
If you go to the Creditors in commerce site, you will find a session that deals with AFV. Also, Doug Riddle deals with this here:
http://privateaudio.homestead.com/
At the top left hand side of the page, click on Doug Riddle and use the password, "methis". You can listen to his talkshoe presentations and see an example of how he fills out the statement and coupon. There are some in Australia that are working with Doug's method and I think that you may be able to use it too! I'm in Canada and I'm in the process of sending a couple off to the Ogden address.
I didn't jump at this when I first found out about this process because I wanted to learn the principle behind it first. Know what it is that you are about to do first. Understand it completely.
All the best and may God bless.
hrp

Postby strawmansarah » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 am

hrp wrote:Strawmansarah, if you are trying to find letters to send to the CFO's or the CEO's I'm afraid that you will be going at this the wrong way.
Hi there, thank you for your reply. What I was getting at was that a template would be useful (I still think it would) in giving one the RIGHT WORDS to use, when 'they' dishonour the process. I comprehend the process fully, but as it has yet to be proven to work in the UK (the UCC problem still exists as far as liens too) it would ve very useful to get a heads-up from those who have managed the process successfully (anywhere in the world) as thses 'templates' could be adapted and used for purpose here.

Before you can write like shakespeare you have to read some shakespeare. Same with 'lawful documents'. It is useful to have help with the terminology. The content has to be comprehended, yes. But the actual TEXT, I could do with a hand with - as I know could many others.
strawmansarah

Postby hrp » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Here is an example of a letter/affidavit of non response:

AFFIDAVIT OF NON RESPONSE

ATTN: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (CFO) Date: _____________________________

I am writing to you in reference of the previous correspondence I have sent to you via Canada Post Registered Mail (Registered Mail#----------). Enclosed was a properly endorsed remittance. The instrument was intended for use in discharge towards the account (RBC Royal Bank Visa Account# ---------------------). I have not seen the account adjusted accordingly nor has the instrument been refused or returned. I’m sure you are well aware that a properly endorsed remittance is recognized as lawful specie of money valid for the discharging of any debts that are created. My question to you is: Why has the account not been adjusted? Was there a defect with the instrument? If so why has it not been returned? As I understand it, it would be dishonourable to redeem said instrument without adjusting the account for which it was intended. If the instrument in question was not a commercially viable instrument then I expect to have it returned with an affidavit personally signed in wet ink stating under full commercial liability that the aforementioned instrument is indeed invalid.
I enclose these maxims to ponder.

“What I approve I do not reject. I cannot approve and reject at the same time. I cannot take the benefit of an instrument, and at the same time repudiate it.”
“Where there is a right, there is a remedy.”

I expect to see a response or an adjustment to the aforementioned account (RBC Royal Bank Visa Account# -----------------) within 10 business days of receipt of this affidavit. If there is no apparent response or adjustment after the 10 business days permitted, you will be in dishonour.
This affidavit is submitted in good faith, without prejudice, and with all rights reserved.

Province of Saskatchewan
Municipality of Saskatoon
Subscribed and sworn to (or affirmed) before me this ________ day of ______________, 20___ A.D., by authorized representative _________________________.
Notary Signature: ____________________________
Notary ______________________________________
My commission expires ______________________

Then when they phone or send you the normal B.S. responce that they know not what you are talking about and demand debt notes immediately you can send something like this

Dear Mr. Xxxxxxx:

In response to your correspondence it is my duty to inform you that JOHN DOE, nor authorized agents of the aforementioned, do business over the phone or any other form of electronic communication. You may address any questions and / or responses towards JOHN DOE by way of written correspondence signed with a wet ink signature under full commercial liability regarding any alleged debts.

At this moment I am awaiting response from your Chief Financial Officer (Xxxxxxxxx) regarding discharge towards the RBC Royal Bank Visa account (Account# ***********) in which a notarized affidavit of non-response was sent. I am currently awaiting an affidavit signed in wet ink under full commercial liability from the Chief Financial Officer (Xxxxxxxxx) in regards to this matter, in which she is expected to answer the questions posed. Until this matter is resolved it is not my intention to renegotiate or enter into any new contracts at this time.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter, and I wish you a great day!

This notice is submitted in good faith, without prejudice, and with all rights reserved.

If you join some of the Google and Yahoo groups that study Commercial Remedy, you will find file folders that have Docs. that you can study at your leasure.
All the best and may God bless.
hrp

Postby Arten » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:06 pm

This method does not work in the UK :psst:
Arten

Next

Return to Templates