Freeman Party in Ireland

Hands across the sea.

Freeman Party in Ireland

Postby mcattack » Wed May 13, 2009 5:17 pm

Hello everyone just clicked a link leading me here, love the site lots of juicy content!

Our site is called www.freemanireland.ning.com and our up and comming site will be called www.tirnasaor.com . We are lacking in content and have a lot to learn , but have have been meeting up for a month now and have about 50 members now.

looking forward to learning from you.

Viva la conscious revolution! :shake: :peace:
mcattack

Re: Freeman Party in Ireland

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed May 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Hi Mac - welcome to the forum!!

Plenty to learn here, just need to read and use the search facility. Loads of good, knowledgeable peeps here, too - we like to call it home, I hope you come to view it as we do.

I don't know much about Irish law, so you may find the differences and end up educating us :grin: - knowledge is power after all, the more the better!

Welcome, my friend - look forward to your questions and your input.

Peace and love,

Baldy (Pete)
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby IamallthatIam » Wed May 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Hi mac,

It's great to see you here

Well done on the court case , we have already got a link to it here somewhere - way to go mate

Can't wait to hear more from you

Love and light
Angie x x
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby huntingross » Wed May 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi Mcattack

Ditto, the court audio was good, but your write up made a great read, well done.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby kevin » Wed May 13, 2009 8:42 pm

i second and third the welcome, good to see you here mcattack. i think you caused quite a stir with your case, well done :clap: :cheer:
kevin

Postby Veronica » Wed May 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi macattack!

1. (Thank you all for saving us for ... I think ... about the 3rd time in your history) Would you please explain to us how to get rid of the Lisbon Treaty?

2. Would you like to Affiliate?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed May 13, 2009 9:02 pm

Affiliation - that's what ya need, if ya want to be the best, if ya want to beat the re-eest, affiliations whatcha need - if ya want to be a lizard-beater, yeah! (Roy Castle sang it better)

Great idea V :clap:

Peace and love,

Baldy (Pete)
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby mcattack » Wed May 13, 2009 9:37 pm

Cheers for the warm welcome! :grin: :grin:

Irish law is really the same its a common law jurisdiction but we have an old set of laws I think the oldest known to man,its were copyright came from "for every cow its calf" , they are actually so advanced that some top lawyers are sent on courses to improve their "ethics". Its called brehon law you can check it out on youtube.

A freeman will be in court tomorrow attempting to use the freeman theory (its kind of like an initiation ceremony!)Will keep you posted as we need a few wins under our belt to start the motion.

As for the Lisbon check out richs video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiwfqHjn3lk&feature=channel_page since your government has been engaging in war crimes it might make their contracts void and here and here is another good one

Edit by Veronica: This MUST be seen! (To be believed!) Long live Stefan Molyneux!
The Irish have done it YET again! Thats the FOURTH time they've saved civilisation as we know it!

http://www.youtube.com/v/DZNG-53P8Zg

"That agreement was between The Government & Texaco. We, the people, were not part of that agreement. We are not, therefore, bound by it"

You are not bound by whatever a Government does. You are not a party to any Contract a Government makes with ANYONE!

Oh joy! Oh bliss! Oh ... poop poop!

2 Yeah ill get onto the site adim about that when its up and running fully!

:peace: and :love: and all that jazzzzzzzzzz!
mcattack

Postby sinead neehean » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:55 am

hello i'm another freeman from ireland.... stumbled accross your site ...great to have another freeman forum to add to favourites...keep up the good fight
sinead neehean

Return to Affiliates