PNNAC, Canada

Hands across the sea.

PNNAC, Canada

Postby Veronica » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:04 am

We are proud and honoured to announce an affiliation with The Project for the New Natural Autonomous Citizens based in Canada, founded by David-Scott: Goldberg and his friends. Their help, in freely giving ideas and support made this Forum possible, and cannot be overstated. We only followed a path they had already mapped out.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: PNNAC, Canada - Wiki

Postby Veronica » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:29 am

Don't forget ... they have a Wiki

And a PO Box:

PNNAC.ORG / The Canadian Free Man On The Land Society
#105, 1195 Davie Street,
Vancouver, BC, V6E 1N2
Canada
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: PNNAC, Canada - David-Scott: Goldberg's Rebuttal

Postby Veronica » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:18 pm

NOTICE TO Vanguard Collection Agencies Ltd.

Vanguard Collection Agencies Ltd.,

I require specific information to be given to me upon request as per the Alberta Collection Agencies Act.

There will be a FEE SCHEDULE put in place upon receiving of this letter. Furthermore, I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for each and every phone call I receive from any representative of Vanguard Collection Agencies Ltd., ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS PER PHONE CALL, for every return correspondence through mail ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS PER LETTER.

This is a formal request and notice for all information entitled to me as the assumed debtor. I require the full names of the directors of your company, Vanguard Collection Agencies Ltd; I require both the full contact name and the full birth name as well. I require complete information proving who you work for and the full legal name of that company. I require your license numbers and proof that you two have met all requirements of the license. I need you to prove that you have been making calls (bearing in mind that you and your company are bound by all Rules, Regulations and Acts) and that if you do not honour said Rules, Regulations and Acts, that you personally become liable?

I require the following information on your Limited Liability Insurance:

1. Who is your insurance provider in the event that you are sued as a Collector, Employee or Agent?
2. What are the policy number, and the address and phone number of your insurer for verification?
3. I would also like full disclosure on what the call is about. I require the COMPLETE file related to the matter at hand, the Creditor's name as it appears on the file, the Debtor's name, as it appears on the file, the amount of the alleged debt.

I require answers to the following questions:

1. Are you or the company the creditor? If YES, please mail a certified true and complete copy of the contract, complete with the name and address of the company signing the communication papers, in order that the alleged debtor (DAVID SCOTT GOLDBERG) can correspond with someone in authority and familiar with this claim.

2. If the answer is NO, why are you calling? Are you acting for a claimant or did your company purchase the claim/alleged debt? If the debt was purchased, was the Debtor (DAVID SCOTT GOLDBERG) notified before the purchase of said debt?

I require certified proof of such. If you are calling on behalf, I require a certified copy of the agreement signed by the principal party of the alleged Creditor.

3. Are you aware if there is any dispute between alleged Creditor and the alleged Debtor? If no, you are acting on assumptions and presumptions;

4. If yes, are YOU authorized to settle the dispute? Are you BOUND BY the code of ethics for Alberta's Collection Agencies set-out by The Collections Agencies Act?

Furthermore, I am putting Vanguard Collection Agencies Ltd company staff on notice, upon receiving this letter to:

1) Not to call any more, my FEE SCHEDULE will be exercised to its fullest extent if more calls are received.

2) Only to communicate by mail, addressed to:
DAVID SCOTT GOLDBERG
[ADDRESS]
[CITY], [PROVINCE], [POSTAL CODE]

3) All correspondence MUST be signed by an officer of the company Vanguard Collection Agencies Ltd.

4) Vanguard Collection Agencies Ltd is requested to provide certified complete and true copies of a document VALIDATING your claim.

5) Not to put a mark on my credit score with Equifax or Transunion. All marks put on my credit score will be removed via a signed and sworn and notarized Affidavit.

5) My FEE SCHEDULE, once again, is ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS PAYABLE IN CANADIAN CURRENCY TO BE SENT TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS PER PHONE CALL RECEIVED BY ME FROM ANY VANGUARD COLLECTION AGENCIES LTD EMPLOYEE. ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS PAYABLE IN CANADIAN CURRENCY.

6) By Vanguard Collection Agencies Ltd NOT honouring this request and NOT providing me proof of your claim, shall constitute their acceptance of an agreement with the terms and conditions of a contract, the terms of which are to pay me in accordance with my FEE SCHEDULE and the total discharge of the alleged claim without recourse.

7) You have 14 days to respond to this NOTICE.

NOTICE TO AGENT(S) /AGENCIES IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL(S) AND NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL(S) IS NOTICE TO AGENT(S)/ AGENCIES

Regards,

David-Scott: Goldberg - Trustee/creditor Agent with Power of Attorney in Fact for DAVID SCOTT GOLDBERG
All rights reserved. Without Prejudice. UCC 1-207

PS: Whether one is entitled to all of this information or not (actually one is) ... it is still a good idea to ask for it anyway ... whether one quotes Statutes or not. Just bloody-well DEMAND! At worst it will confuse them ... at best it will get them off your back!
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: PNNAC, Canada

Postby Veronica » Mon May 18, 2009 9:32 am

Many Happy Returns, David-Scott, Ian-Robb et al!

Dear Veronica: Chapman,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that PNNAC.ORG has turned 1 year old today. On May 17, 2008 we were founded as a humble organization with the express intention of learning contracts, sovereignty, and control over our own lives. In one year we have achieved so much. We've achieved much more than I thought was possible; a WIKI, dedicated writers, meetings, etc. We are working on some pretty amazing things right now. On Tuesday I'm meeting up with Ian-Robb: Forgie, our main researcher (with 10 years experience researching this stuff), and we're going to be developing a Society Bond.

So much is possible when a small team of dedicated people put their minds together and work on a noble cause.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

Sincerely,
David-Scott: Goldberg
PNNAC.ORG / The Canadian Free Man On The Land Society Founder

"I wanna be like you-oo"
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to Affiliates