Some of the things we are doing at PNNAC

Hands across the sea.

Some of the things we are doing at PNNAC

Postby Ian:Robb-Forgie » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Hello everyone I can only speak for myself, still I would like to let you know some of the things that the members of PNNAC have done in the last year.
1. We got a stamp for verification of information so we can all be on the same page so to speak regarding Notices by using the post office and 2 cent stamps and tracking labels to make three copies PNNAC can have a copy of any Notices sent out and members have two backup copies.
2. By verifying facts by printing three copies of web pages were information comes from (official sources criminal code copies of relevant Acts) then setting up a file system that is common to all.
3. To change signatures into de jure autographs by verification of facts and witnessing the reading of Notices to verifiers before sending so as to be able to say read as writ.
From my own point of view I out of the system so I don't need or want notary Publics as sovereign independent thinking people are fare superior in knowing the proper way in lawful exercises of our own affairs. I did a lot of this thirty five years ago it’s everyone. I’m sure most of you have run across this as you try and explain it to people “I can’t” I know it their problem and I don’t understand i.e. You can’t drink a Beer hear “really watch this” then the bull shit happens and there is nothing they can do because it was my decision and I know it’s the law free will a slave can’t tell a freeman what to do they don’t think of the consequences of getting the police involved in my life they have to do what they are told. And I know how and who to write, not read and write. If that piece of paper does not have my name on it I can’t read it; it was not addressed to me so it’s none of my business.
If you have really crossed the line your not alone. I stand in the Kingdom of God and in Gods Kingdom Gods word is Law all you have to do is bow and look into the eyes of a child they know what Love really means.
Ian:Robb-Forgie

Re: Some of the things we are doing at PNNAC

Postby ArturoDekko » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:49 am

Hi IRF,
That sounds very interesting but I am not sure I understood it all. Could you re-read and edit to see if it makes more sense?

Cheers, AD :sun:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby Ian:Robb-Forgie » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Most of the informaton is out there. This is just a way to verify the information. For example by printing three the web page The Law and Equity Act
http://www.bclaws.ca/Recon/document/freeside/--%20L%20--/Law%20and%20Equity%20Act%20%20RSBC%201996%20%20c.%20253/00_96253_01.xml
then put a 2cent stamp on the top left corner and ask the post office to cancel the stamp. (that gives a official date stamp)
then write accepted for value front to back across the front of the documents then you use post office tracking labels to put file numbers on the documents.
After that put two more 2 cent stamps on the back of the documents. Pnnac has a stamp "Accepted for value by the Canadian Freeman on the Land Society de jure autographed by:"
to cancel one of the stamps then just autograph the other stamp.
Everything is based on Biblicial teachings Let he who has wisdom know the number of the Beast and the Number shall be 6,6,6, all cancelled stamps now you can go to court and verify the information.
I will be doing a vedio to explain this better this weekend.
It will make more sence when you see it.

Postby Ian:Robb-Forgie » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:51 pm

We did a video on the weekend is rough needs to have the sound fixed have a look more to come.
http://www.pnnac.org/PNNAC_INTRODUCTION.wmv

Postby ArturoDekko » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:10 pm

Hi IRF, tried to watch the video. It was VERY slow loading and stops at the New England Primer about a third of the way through. I have loaded it 3 times and it makes no difference. What there was of it still does not make sense, I was hoping the rest of the tape might illuminate things. Is it possible you could give us a overview of the nature and purpose and intent of what you have done? It feels like the essential core, the subject, of what you are talking about is missing. As I said before, could you please re-read your post, use spell check and add appropriate punctuation and any additional words to make more sense of it?
I really feel it would be valuable to understand what you have said but so far your words have failed to convey that understanding.
All the best,
AD :sun:

ArturoDekko

Postby Ian:Robb-Forgie » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:49 am

Someone is working on the video to fix the sound. By using the post office and stamps to verify information with the use of a stamp (Accepted for value by The Canadian Freeman on the land Society de jure autographed by:) we can verify information and set up a file system that everyone can understand. Using Post Office tracking labels to put file numbers on the information gets everyone use to how to write proper quotes, attachments for documents that we write. If you are going to court you want to keep the main document Brief by the use of attachments you can bring in more documents. All the Judge wants to look at is a short document. The Judge knows what attachments mean it can be a box full of documents as long as the paper he looks at in court is brief they are happy. We want to create credentials for all the members if you have to go to court you don't want to get into arguments we have to get all the information to the Judge so they can just deal with everything without making a big production in court. It the Juges court it the oppositions problem if you come in as the CLASS ACT you bring the law and the facts with you if the judge askes all you have to do is refure to a file number and the jusge looks at it. There is more to it just laying the foundation. We ahve been doing this for a few months so it new to everyone here. I will be doing a couple more to put it more together. Rule 32 here is what Books are you takeing to court. The new England Primer is a English reader I not kiding it's real English not Law which is what everyone has gone to school and learned. This is all new I been working on this for while. If your in London take a trip to the National library and look at the King James Bible it is like being hit by a train. I have to go stay cool :cheer:

Postby Ian:Robb-Forgie » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Quoting Payne v. Tennessee, 501 U.S. 808, 842 (1991) (Souter, J., concurring). In re Platsky: court errs if court dismisses the pro se litigant (Defendant is a pro se litigant) without instruction of how pleadings are deficient and how to repair pleadings. So what we are doing is going back and correcting our errors getting verified quotes (where did you get the information.) It’s against the law to give legal advice. By documenting where we get the information we can verify each other notices and correct any errors before sending them off. By two or three witness shall the mater be desided. We want credibility with the people we are dealing with. All facts double checked verified and read as writ before autographing the documents . Notary Publics are reluctant to do what we are doing so be it, yes their signature is worth two a stamp and a signature would you rather have your documents de jure autographed by three people who have real creadability in the freeman movement because of the credentials thy bring to the table or someone you have never met who know nothing of what it is your doing?
Plus we have on line copies of all the notices that member have written. All we are asking is that if you want to goin the private side of the society is send a essay so we can have a signature to verify any notices you do to turn them into a de jure autograph. That way “is’ means “is”” is” as writ.

Check out how to do proper MLA citations
http://library.concordia.ca/help/howto/mla.php
This

Furthermore, I claim the right to engage in these actions and further claim that all property held by me is held under a claim of right as mentioned in the Criminal Code of Canada.
to this
that a claim of right establishes a lawful excuse and that this factual truth is expressed in Section 39.
Defence with claim of right
"(1) Every one who is in peaceable possession of personal property under a claim of right, and every one acting under his authority, is protected from criminal responsibility for defending that possession, even against a person entitled by law to possession of it, if he uses no more force than is necessary.
Defence without claim of right
(2) Every one who is in peaceable possession of personal property, but does not claim it as of right or does not act under the authority of a person who claims it as of right, is not justified or protected from criminal responsibility for defending his possession against a person who is entitled by law to possession of it. " of the Criminal Code of Canada, and; etc.
to this
that Criminal Code ( R.S., 1985, c. C-46 ) 39.126.127.40.41.42.15., establishes lawful excuse

Postby ArturoDekko » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:36 pm

It is making more sense now. Thank you

AD :sun:

ArturoDekko

Postby pnnac » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:50 am

Living Souls and Freemen,

The PNNAC Introduction video is in rough format. As I posted on our own Society's forum:

NOTE: Within the next few days a fixed version of this video will be posted to PNNAC TV. The fix we are waiting for from one of my friends is the video and audio matching. As well the last 10 minutes or so of the video is virtually inaudible due to Ian's microphone slipping. Forgive us, it is our first video. This should not be a problem in the future.

The friend who is editing the video has a bad stomach flu so it may take some time before it's completed fixed. I will be taking the video link offline as to not use up all of our bandwidth. This forum is very popular so the site could easily eat up GB of our bandwidth. It will be available on PNNAC TV on the front of our web-site within the next 24 hours. It will be made into a bit torrent file as well and uploaded. Either myself or Ian: Robb-Forgie will post the link on the FMOTL.com forum. Stay tuned.

Just a warning; much of what Ian says may not make sense at first... but I am happy to explain things, as is Ian. The power of the post office is extremely valuable to all of us. They are date verifiers and are a perfect completely neutral government body. They are not allowed to deny the cancellation/date verification of stamps on documents. Whereas Notary Public's have been known to go against their oath to the public, and serve only their true corporate masters; The Law Society.

Regards,
David-Scott: Goldberg
pnnac

Postby pnnac » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:04 am

The file is also at http://www.pnnac.org/PNNAC_INTRODUCTION.wmv.torrent Please share with everyone. A fixed version will be uploaded soon.
pnnac

Next

Return to Affiliates