Island of Forvik

Hands across the sea.

Island of Forvik

Postby Veronica » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:58 pm

We are pleased to announce a new affiliation with Stuart: of the Hill family - who owns a small (2.5 acre) island, which is considered to be a part of the Shetlands.

This is his website.

You'll notice that 'they' consider it to be a "Crown Dependency", however Stuart has other ideas, namely "independence". He also has running battles with most, if not all, of the 'current system' (including the Banksters & everyone else).

Yes ... Stuart: is up there doing his thing ... like we are down here doing the same thing.

Welcome Forvik!
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Island of Forvik

Postby enegiss » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:28 pm

the web site is very interesting v, ive downloaded my citizenship paperwork, now ime going to browse through it and dream a while, welcome, stuart: of the hill family, peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby Veronica » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:57 pm

Stuart: of the Hill family is offering a 50% discount to FMOTL Members on Forvik Citizenship. We'll work out some details ... in the form of a Promotional Code ... or something like that.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby enegiss » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:12 pm

50% discount seems a good deal, and i think it has the legs to do what it suggest is possible, ime certainly seriously considering trying his way purely on a see what happens basis? peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby Sophia » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:45 am

Is it £200 for citizenship? Doesn't citizenship imply being under someone elses rule again ? Perplexed.
:sun:
Sophia

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:47 am

I want to live there but I have to be a shetland resident to do it :cry:
emmanualgoldstein

Postby udaldude » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:25 am

Sophia wrote:Is it £200 for citizenship? Doesn't citizenship imply being under someone elses rule again ? Perplexed.
:sun:

Hi FMOTLtians, thanks for the interest.
There's two classes of citizenship - Honorary and Full. Honorary is like being a friend of Forvik and only requires an email address. My intention is to offer passports at a later stage, so Full membership involves giving a lot more personal details, so that the passports can have value throughout the world. For that to happen it's necessary to know who the passports are being issued to.
There are no rules at present apart from natural law. Forvik is about re-positioning Shetland in relation to the UK and the rest of the world. My position is that the people of Shetland have more right to determine its rules than the Crown does - in fact the Crown is specifically barred from changing the laws.
Everything I've done so far is based on the history of Shetland and the resulting legal position. Shetland's history is so embarrassing to the PTB that it's been comprehensively buried. However, at the point when Shetland decides to take the plunge and demand its rights, all that history and legal stuff becomes academic and I become redundant because it's then up to the people to demand whatever they want. What I'm doing is just greasing the wheels. I'm using the existing legal system to prove its own irrelevance.
You're all welcome.
Stuart.
Never doubt that a small number of committed citizens can change the world - in fact it's the only thing that ever has - Margaret Meade.
udaldude

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:04 am

Hi Stuart, as you know, some of us have been visiting your site for a while and understand your intent, others have yet to know of it. I for one, will be using the government debt notes I am given for lack of work, to secure citizenship (full, natch! :wink: ) The symmetry and irony really give me some small pleasure :rotfl:

Perhaps if members researched what you are about, then your little island may be the home (figuratively speaking) of many, many free people.

Yours is a magnificent idea and moreover chance, to achieve our most cherished and basic aims - that of freedom and I wish us all the very best in our endeavours.

Peace and love,

Baldy
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Veronica » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Oh ... I was about to tell you his Username is udaldude ... but I see he has introduced himself!

Sophia's question is valid ... but I think Stuart has explained it. The idea is to use the sovereignty of the Shetland Isles as a haven for Natural (Common) Law.

We must pursue this great idea IHMO.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby MrFrodo » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Hi and welcome Uladude,

I'll be taking a look at the website, good on ya!

Frodo
You see what happens Larry? You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?
MrFrodo

Next

Return to Affiliates