Lawyers and what you should know.

Re: Lawyers and what you should know.

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:17 pm

Hi iamani.

I don't think it's all bullshit. I think most of what he is saying is spot on, as far as liability and the courts go. But he has stated some things which are obviously not true such as:
THEREFORE: THE LAW SOCIETY OF UPPER CANADA CLAIMS JURISDICTION over ALL NATURAL PERSONS. (that's you)

Even natural persons in Germany, France etc? Obviously not. I'm probably being over analytical here though and I suspect the target audience when that was written was Canadians so I can let that go.
However, he states that we (and this is implied regardles of our country of origin) are natural persons. UTTER BULLSHIT. I've said it before and I'll say it again. WE ARE MAN. End of story. A NATURAL PERSON is merely a role that a man may choose to play, or not, as the case may be.

Even though he is wrong on that point, it's a minor point to be honest. He does say don't call yourself a natural person in court and I certainly won't argue with that. He also says don't accept being called a "Mr, Miss" etc. Also very good advice although he does not explain why - I have in earlier posts.

He states
YOU ARE NOT A PERSON. You HAVE a PERSON. This was NOT a choice you made, and it's not your FAULT!

Not 100% accurate. You are not a person but you can play the role if you so wish. You have a person, true, but it WAS a choice you made - albeit in ignorance. Accepting the title of "Mr" etc. is accepting the role of a person and implies that you HAVE a person - the one owned by the state. So there are two entirely different persons at play here representing two distinct entities which have become attached, one to the other. Person No.1 the man playing a role and Person No.2 the vessel belonging to the state and upon which the man playing the role is birthed.

What I really have a problem with is this leining the name crap. How the hell can you lein a name?
The GOVERNMENT OWNS your name. This is self evident.

UTTER HORSE SHIT! I mean seriously. How can anyone believe this crap? If by "name" he means LEGAL PERSON or VESSEL then yes he is correct, but on what grounds can you lein? How does the LEGAL PERSON, or the owner, owe you anything? Because you are the one creating value? But he already correctly stated that the owner creates the rules and if the rules state that the user of the VESSEL must give all, or some, of the value they create to the owner of the vessel then, to use his expression, "FUCK OFF, THAT’S WHY!"

Try to enforce such a lein and you'd be laughed out of court - quite rightly too.
So whereas most of his info is good. A small but important part is utter bollocks. Is it deliberate disinfo? That's for people to decide for themselves.
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:30 am

Hi dreadlock
Thank you for the synopsis, i found it very helpful. i'm on a mission to change my standing in law from 'human male' to 'man' and i love all this stuff! i am fortunate enough to have the luxury of it being a hobby and not a panic stricken search for life or death answers.
i'm absolutely with you on the 'natural person' malarkey. But 'we' are not seen as 'man' we are seen as 'human male'. In fact while we rely blindly on the system and allow ourselves to be so easily distracted as to not know ourselves we will always be regarded as 'the creatures that creepeth on the earth' that apparently the GrantorOfDominion gave 'man' authority over. Chattel.

The mr/miss/Mrs thing - military designations, yes? i do like the way he presented that - i don't think i'll forget it (i know, small things etc.)

Are you sure the name is taken in ignorance? Without disclosure that there is a choice to be made (for obvious reasons) i would say the NAME is accepted in innocence. Although once we find out and continue to use it.....

Liening the NAME. Sounds like fun! Did he say he'd actually done it? i'll have to read it again.

Dreadlock - if you can find the time please check out the 'Justinian Deception' by Romley Stewart. i would value your opinion on it if you have the inclination. Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby cassandra » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:30 am

The freeman movement flat-lines periodically and a babbling mystagogue appears to revitalise it. His message contains enough of the familiar to give a semblance of credibility of substance while remaining abstruse and oblique enough to defy clear understanding, and controversial enough in its minor differences to stir debate. The heart beats again. Like the once and future king, the eternal warrior, the madman out of the desert is always with us. Hail the reborn one, harbinger of the next cycle.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:03 am

Hi cassandra

That was beautiful - almost poetic in its delivery! Did that once describe you cassandra? Don't get me wrong, i get the implied sarcasm/goad and, it seems, a hint of suspicion of my intent. Nevertheless i love the logos in pretty arrangement, and you seem to have a real talent for it. Kudos

Btw from my perspective it is the freeman movement that revitalised me. i regard all the pioneers on this site - even the ones who turned out to be wrong - who stuck their neck out and 'had a go' as heroes. After all, as another half-decent word/feeling wrangler put it, "a working class hero is something to be".

Dreadlock - forgot to ask, do you know we may actually have TWO separate persons?
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:42 pm

So... I started watching that Justinian crap and couldn't stomach much more than 5 minutes of it.

BECAUSE I WRITE LIKE THIS IM DEAD AND DEBASED? ARE-YOU-FUCKING-KIDDING-ME?

Hey, maybe it's true according to the rules of some fucked up organisation like the Vatican - BUT WHY SHOULD I GIVE A FUCK?

Here're MY rules:

1. What I say means what I mean to say.
2. What I write means what I mean it to mean.
3. I'll say or write it however I fucking want and if you misinterpret what I'm saying or writing, or cannot comprehend it, then ask for clarification or fuck off.

Rule number one of being a man:
1. Make your own fucking rules.

Sorry for all the expletives. Not really my style but I feel much better now. :giggle:
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi dreadlock

Fair enough, thanks anyway.

Everybody else - the Glossa Channel has produced many, many videos on the subject, the product of 7 years of (sometimes literally) painful research. They really are onto something. Romley Stewart and Rohan lorient have achieved 'manhood' by going 'post-liminal' and suffer for it daily and advise us of their progress regularly. The reason i recommended reading the J.D. (as opposed to WATCHING it) is that it is the present culmination of that knowledge in one (downloadable) spot. Whereas you would have to watch a LOT of their videos for the same effect. It really does seem to come down to grammar,folks. Having said that, their latest video explains how we have 2 persons. It fits.

Quite frankly, anyone familiar with using both sides of their brain rather than just the left (as we have been conditioned to do) should get a lot out of it.
Cheers!
iamani

Postby cassandra » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:50 pm

I wrote a preamble for the last few legal docs I did. This is it:-

I take your words in this Notice/Deposition/Summons/Claim to have their ordinary meaning. If I am wrong please inform me of your meaning.

Theoretically they have to tell me or they cannot rely on semantics antics in court.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Hi cassandra

Ha! Good one! Had any feedback yet?
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:18 pm

Clarification.
I was both watching and reading. The video was of the text.

Iamani, giving these assholes authority is where the entire problem we face comes from. We have two persons? Really? Because some asshole says so? Well I say we have half a dozen persons and my asshole is bigger than theirs.

The point is we don't need to comprehend or know all their bullshit. It would take years, probably decades, to get through it all. You think I'm going to waste years of my life reading parliamentary statute - only to be told that I'm not qualified to interpret it anyway? All we need to know is how to refute their crap and that just takes knowledge of the truth and a few pertinent questions will reveal their bullshit.
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:11 pm

Hi dreadlock

Thank you for clarifying. Up to a point i do agree with you. Fact is though T.H.E.Y. have arranged the world in such a way that we are obliged to play their game to their rules - until we learn those rules in order to negate them. By 'rules' i do not mean statutes, i'm suggesting (as per glossa) we can learn how they're composed/constructed and break them with that knowledge.

As you say, we need just refute their crap - but i would say knowledge of the truth and a few pertinent questions is just the start of the journey. A good archer knows he's always going to need more arrows, and nothing flies straighter then a pertinent question, but he would never presume he has enough arrows.

i think the Glossa guys may have found a bazooka - but that may be down to my own naivety. Time, as always, will tell. Remember - he who decides to stop learning is just waiting to die!

Cheers!
iamani

PreviousNext

Return to Notaries Public & Solicitors Only