Lawyers and what you should know.

Re: Lawyers and what you should know.

Postby hrp » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:01 am

LEGALESE FOR IDIOTS

THE TENDER FOR LAW – LEGALESE FOR IDIOTS (c) 2013 ROGUESUPPORT INC. under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
It’s feast or famine around here at THE TENDER FOR LAW. This is article number two in as many days!
Derek Moran says that he finds it difficult to believe that I will be able to top the SURETY article…CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
It is almost midnight on Sunday, I’m on the bridge of the Tycho-Brahe, and as I look out onto the lake the water is like a sheet of glass…and it’s not even frozen. How can I not produce a superior article tonight? So today, with all my “God” complex, “arrogance”, and the knowledge that a host of “pseudo radio” is reading my superior work, and knowing that all he can do is tremble in impotent fury. Things are so good I can cover the bad aspects of law, namely its language.
Some of you may have already started to figure this out, but every single word in a legal document is designed specifically for the purpose of trapping you. Even words like AND, OR, IS, MAY, SHOULD…all of these are traps! And law dictionaries use them perfectly. You may have noticed words like UNDERSTAND don’t mean what you think they mean. This is the lowest of the low-hanging fruit in the legal world. What I am about to teach you here is the legalese equivalent of “code breaking”.
Let’s jump back to the 1500’s…
This is the time in our civilization that we often refer to as the Renaissance. The reason the Renaissance occurred is that whole shitloads of people were dying of various forms of plague, and rat-shit-covered scientists were baffled as to why this virulent disease was spreading everywhere.
The practical result of all this was that a whole shitload of people died, and the ones that made it, inherited all their possessions. Efforts to communicate more efficiently became a social priority, because there was lots to do to maintain all this new property, and not enough people to do it. For nearly 800 years “God” was everything, despite his demonstrable lack of assistance in this era. You see the age where “God” was everything was called the “dark ages”. Every time I hear an adult with an “imaginary friend” talk about how “ignorant and closed-minded” I am, all I see is an individual that wishes to return to that horrible time.
As there were fewer people in the 1500’s, and the Renaissance was just getting underway, inherited art was often used as currency. The next generation had a higher literacy rate than the previous, and so administrative rules were born. It doesn’t take a “Rocket Scientist” to see how useful slipping Shakespeare in around the latter half of the 1500’s would be to those few who don’t actually do any work. The false profession of “law” was born.
You’ll notice that nobody ever “does” law. They only “practice” it. They keep practising and practising, but they never quite get it right (that’s what you get for not subscribing to the TENDER FOR LAW!).
From the 1500’s to the present, there has been an odd phenomenon regarding language. English is a Germanic language that merged with the language of the Angols (we will discuss the Angols and the Picts in another article). Germanic influence on the language of the Angols resulted in the Latin-to-English written in the MAGNA CARTA. But if you try to learn German today, you’ll notice an interesting phenomenon. Though the words you use sound startlingly similar, and the really observant can actually pick out the words when German speak and get a general idea of what they’re saying, even if they don’t speak the language. Except further study shows that the Germans speak “backwards” grammatically. Jumping to the south-west, Spanish, a much simpler language, where every vowel is a syllable, and words say what they mean, but once again, “grammatically backwards”. Head north-east in our mental European map…to France…well France is filled with French people so we needn’t bother with them. Those French have a different word for everything, and their language is, you guessed it, “grammatically backwards”.
Those of you noticing the pattern here will not be using too much intellect when they start posing the question, “Maybe we’re the ones that are backwards”. And that is almost, but not quite true.
Like a virus, legalese infected the English language. It’s encouraged to this day to use legalese to appear “smart”. This is done on purpose. It is an insidious piece of social engineering.
They want you to try to use these words without knowing what the little words mean.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS.
When you read, you read from left to right on a page. The small words actually exclude part of the sentence. You will notice in my now famous, NOTICE OF MISTAKE, that I always use “and/or”. I do this on purpose, because I like to keep my options open.
Maxims of Law say it plainly. The inclusion of one thing excludes all others. The definition of a PERSON in the CRIMINAL CODE OF CANADA is the most hysterical example of this. The definition of PERSON is hidden in the larger scope of “every one”. The common law maxim, “The INCLUSION of one is the exclusion of another” means in the context of the CRIMINAL CODE INCLUDES “Her Majesty” AND an “organization”. See for yourself:
*** THE CRIMINAL CODE OF CANADA***
“every one”, “person” and “owner”
« quiconque », « individu », « personne » et « propriétaire »
“every one”, “person” and “owner”, and similar expressions, include Her Majesty and an organization;
You will find this by searching for R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46 under the Interpretations Section.
In reality, what this says is that a “PERSON” is “HER MAJESTY”. Unless you are “HER MAJESTY” people answering to these acts and statutes are simply “performing these acts” (remember Shakespeare) on “HER MAJESTY’s” behalf, much like the GOVERNOR GENERAL PERFORMS royal duties on the Queen’s behalf. This is why the GOVERNOR GENERAL is always a chosen CITIZEN, and not an elected official.
The GOVERNOR GENERAL ACTS as the Queen when the Queen is not in town. This of course has nothing to do with “HER MAJESTY”.
When dealing with the LAW, in CANADA anyway, you are always dealing with “HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN IN RIGHT OF CANADA”, which as we all know is a CORPORATE ORGANIZATION.
“OR” means you have a choice, “one” OR the “other”, but not BOTH.
So, in the CRIMINAL CODE OF CANADA, a PERSON can be “HER MAJESTY”. A PERSON can be “HER MAJESTY”, but a PERSON must also be an “ORGANIZATION”. Notice it does not say “OR” an organization in the above interpretation. Confused yet?
That happens in Legalese. Let’s, instead of looking at this dry, depressing CRIMINAL CODE stuff, look at something happy, exciting and real.
I can say with absolute certainty that no woman on the planet has loved me more than Tara. However, no amount of love would compel her to JOINDER herself to a “BILL OF LADING”, and hand it over to the GOVERNMENT. That means “getting married” (for the stupid amongst you). I’m sorry if that sounds condescending (that means talking down to people).
Now think about this marriage transaction. The marriage INCLUDES “Scott” AND “Tara”, not “Scott” OR “Tara”. This means marriage makes you effectively ONE PERSON UNDER THE LAW. Since the marriage actually consists of THREE ENTITIES, “Scott” AND “Tara”, which by its nature EXCLUDES the GOVERNMENT, still remains an “ORGANIZATION”. A marriage ORGANIZES these “entities” into their respective roles. If “Scott” AND “Tara” remain “Scott AND Tara”, the GOVERNMENT HAS NO STANDING. However, if Tara sought a divorce, the MARRIED PERSON is no longer “Scott AND Tara”, and the GOVERNMENT gets to intervene.
This most certainly wouldn’t be the case if it was “Scott” OR “Tara”. Therefore, the above CRIMINAL CODE definition of “PERSON” defines HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN IN RIGHT OF ***INSERT PROVINCE HERE***, which is both “HER MAJESTY” AND an “ORGANIZATION”.
Every one who is CHARGED in CANADA is usually CHARGED by their PROVINCE. For instance, if I were to take the ONE PEOPLE’S PUBLIC FRAUD lawyer “Heather” and bash her skull into jelly with a ball-peen hammer (as she so richly deserves), I would likely be CHARGED with HOMICIDE in the JURISDICTION where I chose to do this “skull-bashing”. As I’m a profoundly lazy man I probably wouldn’t travel, so ONTARIO would be the JURISDICTION. This makes “HER MAJESTY” AND the “ORGANIZATION”, “HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN IN RIGHT OF ONTARIO”. Since all ACTS and STATUTES fall to PUBLIC SERVANTS who are ACTING on behalf of “HER MAJESTY”, this makes all PUBLIC SERVANTS who are ACTING on behalf of “HER MAJESTY” effectively “HER MAJESTY”. HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN IN RIGHT OF ONTARIO is in fact, an “ORGANIZATION”. You now have the qualifications for a “PERSON” as defined in the CRIMINAL CODE OF CANADA.
Just as the “marriage” consists of “Scott AND Tara”, which effectively creates an “ORGANIZATION”, “HER MAJESTY” and the organization defined as “IN RIGHT OF ONTARIO” create a “PERSON” which YOU are presumed to be a PUBLIC SERVANT of. This effectively means all CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS are simply administrative processes for that “ORGANIZATION”. The NOTICE OF MISTAKE effectively removes that presumption.
You now see how powerful the words “and” and “or” are. If AQUILAE says the CAPTAIN of the TYCHO-BRAHE is “Scott AND Tara”, this would mean neither of us individually could act as CAPTAIN, but “Scott and Tara” could BOTH be CAPTAIN. This means that all ORDERS from the CAPTAIN must come from BOTH Scott AND Tara. However, the AQUILAE TRUST is not a stupid document, and the CAPTAIN of the TYCHO-BRAHE is, in fact, Scott OR Tara. This means that when Tara speaks, everyone shuts the fuck up…including me. It’s Scott OR Tara – not BOTH!
“AND” refers to BOTH. “OR” does not. This is why putting “and/or” gives you the options; and since the AQUILAE TRUST is pretty much perfect, here in reality, the CAPTAIN of the TYCHO-BRAHE is, in fact, Scott and/or Tara.
This means I can ACT as CAPTAIN, Tara can ACT as CAPTAIN, and we can BOTH ACT as CAPTAIN. Recipients of this POLICY have NO STANDING to contest when we assume and/or drop the role of CAPTAIN. Why do we do this, you ask? Because FUCK OFF, THAT’S WHY! If you’re even looking at the AQUILAE TRUST, you’re a fucking TRUSTEE; and the only reason you should be looking at the AQUILAE TRUST is to find the best way to “Shut the fuck up and do what you’re told” for Scott and/or Tara….
And that is how you make a powerful LEGAL document with the words “and/or”, and the reason why we write things this way. Use AND & OR to restrict other parties. Use BOTH (and/or) to free yourself.
If your document is stating the terms, make it as open as possible for YOU, and as restrictive as possible for every OTHER PARTY. If somebody is thought of as a “good lawyer”, it means they have mastered this skill. Were I to be practising law, I would be a very, very good lawyer.
One of our loyal readers made the horrendous mistake of using different words, in another post. Instead of NOTICE OF MISTAKE he said, NOTICE OF “ERROR”, which means something completely different. If you look up the legal definition of “mistake” you will notice amongst other things (inter alia) the legal definition of “MISTAKE” ends with “, or error”. If you are going to learn from the TENDER FOR LAW, you must always remember the Number 1 Rule of the Universe:
SCOTT IS ALWAYS RIGHT!
You can save yourself a lot of time by NOT second-guessing Scott, and proceeding to figure out WHY Scott is right.
This also means that when I present a document you should presume it’s perfect, and that changing it will fuck you over in ways you don’t even understand. “NOTICE OF ERROR” is not “NOTICE OF MISTAKE”. You don’t change the document because you think it “sounds cooler”. You don’t change the document because you think another cooler-sounding word means the same thing; and I will always interpret such changes as TENDERING AN OFFER to amuse me, by allowing me to berate you for your stupidity, and to laugh at you when a court kicks your ass. This is a TENDER I will gladly ACCEPT and volunteer for, with the added bonus that I will execute my duties in this TENDER to the best of my abilities. I’m really good at that too.
Taking what you have just learned here and reading through ONE PEOPLE’S PUBLIC FRAUD, will reveal some very interesting and insidious things. You’re better off serving me as a slave, because unlike ONE PEOPLE’S PUBLIC FRAUD, I won’t lie to you, and I’ll tell you exactly what I mean.
So there you have it, AND & OR – two hidden keys to legalese and the knowledge that “include also excludes”…and before you ask EXCLUDES includes all that remains. Use EXCLUDE to get rid of everything else; use INCLUDE to restrict to a single point/item.
The guy with the fake “charity” seeking legal advice actually asked what TENDER means, and it occurs to me that those who AREN’T lying to me might wonder too. TENDER in the context of Law means, “to present to PERSON, an unconditional offer, to enter into a contract”. Look at those words, then look at a bank note. THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER means, “THIS NOTE IS AN UNCONDITIONAL OFFER TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT FOR LAW”. That is why the group name is so clever. This group is ABOUT that UNCONDITIONAL OFFER TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT FOR LAW. It’s ALL money.
Money is JOINDER. JOINDER MAY (Read as: “ALWAYS DOES”) INCLUDE SURETY!
THIS is the LEGALESE you need to know. NO MORE. Your ONLY goal should be to REMOVE and/or AVOID SURETY when dealing in commerce and/or LAW. WHEN YOU SIGN A CHEQUE, you are TENDERING SURETY. A BANK NOTE does NOT TENDER SURETY as the SURETY is signed for, by SOMEBODY ELSE.
If you have OTHER LEGALESE questions, post them in the comments. OFF TOPIC COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED. LEGALESE IS A COMPLEX SUBJECT, SO BE PREPARED FOR VANISHING POSTS, and/or BANNING if you do post something OFF TOPIC.
hrp

Postby cassandra » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:21 am

Cassandra - might i suggest you may be confusing belief with blind faith? After all, civilisation does seem to revolve around belief in every conceivable way.

Civilisation was built by people with belief. Organised religion requires organised societies, organised societies require a uniting myth to maintain cultural cohesion and the myth is religion.
I can place faith in my friends because I know them personally. Faith based on personal experience. Blind faith is accepting something at face value and with no prior experience. Belief in a deity is not experience-based so it does require blind faith inasmuch as there is no prior, personal experience and you're taking someone's word for it – usually someone dead and gone these thousands of years and often from an entirely different culture and language.
Is any religious ideology, a belief, worth killing for? Worth even one human life, or dignity?
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:27 pm

Hi cassandra
You are right, religion is 'A' belief - but it is not 'ALL' belief. Is it possible we may be missing the real purpose of the biblical text? We know it is a system of control, and people like us are unpicking the tangled web of deception bit by bit in order to comprehend how it works (that is, law) in order that remedy may be introduced. i am currently of the opinion that a lot of answers are encoded into the biblical texts, and am reluctantly starting to accept the fact that i might have to read the thing to gain cognitive harmony. i therefore stand by my assertion that: no belief - no civilisation, and also no love or trust without belief. Also your proof of your creation by something 'other' (goes for everybody) is right behind your eyes.
Hrp - don't know if you've seen it already but might i suggest you (and anyone reading this thread) read the article on 'The Justinian Deception' by Romley Stewart, and check his YouTube 'the Glossa Channel'. Especially in conjunction with these posts (ha!)(you'll understand the 'ha!' if you read the article) it is very enlightening.
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby hrp » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:36 pm

PROPER NOTICE FOR IDIOTS
THE TENDER FOR LAW – LIVE EXAMPLE #001 – PROPER NOTICE FOR IDIOTS (c) 2013 ROGUESUPPORT INC. under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
TONIGHT’S TOPIC: PROPER NOTICE
In one of the many ongoing AQUILAE initiatives, I have cause to produce a NOTICE.
Since I’m using THE TENDER FOR LAW as a notebook for my students, I figure I might as well “kill two birds with one stone” by discussing the aspects of NOTICE here, more specifically PROPER NOTICE.
As a secondary objective we shall learn the difference between a GIFT and a COURTESY.
*spoiler alert* – Courtesy doesn’t mean what you think it means, because like money a COURTESY is, in fact, a…
…TENDER FOR LAW!
As long as there have been professions, there have been LAWs governing them; and a courtesy is one of the oldest tenders for LAW, because it governs the oldest profession. You see, my friends, COURTESIES are for COURTESANS, because THEY’RE THE ONES GETTING FUCKED. If you ACCEPT a COURTESY, you accept that you’re the one getting fucked. I can’t put it any simpler. This is why you NEVER accept courtesies from the government.
The GOVERNMENT is not a PERSON.
The COURT is not a PERSON.
…and if you accept a courtesy from the court, you are putting it on the PUBLIC RECORD that in ALL LEGAL EXCHANGES, YOU’RE THE ONE GETTING FUCKED!
A GIFT, on the other hand…
… is exactly what you think it means.
Digressing from the spoiler alert (because when I “spoil” it’s hard core), and returning to the NOTICE, I shall now discuss the practical aspects of PROPER NOTICE. We’ll start with one of the simplest notices:
KEEP OFF THE GRASS.
Is this PROPER NOTICE?
Yes it is, however the LEGAL strength of this notice is dependent on WHERE THE NOTICE IS. The terms of the notice, “KEEP OFF THE GRASS”, is far different for a PUBLIC PARK than say, for example… A HOUSE FULL OF RUSSIAN MOBSTERS. Ignoring the NOTICE has DIFFERENT CONSEQUENCES depending on WHERE IT IS. If you are going to wield LAW, your NUMBER ONE GOAL SHOULD BE TO REMOVE VARIABLES, and I have just described a big one!
How do you remove this variable?
Let’s look at another PUBLIC NOTICE that all of us have seen.
NO PARKING
On the surface, “NO PARKING” and “KEEP OFF THE GRASS” are functionally the same, however, unlike “KEEP OFF THE GRASS”, a “NO PARKING” sign will also give you notice as to WHO PUT IT THERE. This removes the variables that “KEEP OFF THE GRASS” has.
We have removed the question as to WHO is saying this, and as a byproduct, the consequences of ignoring the notice. As I’ve mentioned throughout the TENDER FOR LAW, the question “WHO are you?” puts the court in the most jeopardy. Identifying WHO you are when giving a notice creates what’s called “PROPER NOTICE”. The primary goal of a LEGAL document is to remove all possible variables to accomplish its goal. “NO PARKING” is pretty specific. It reduces the variables to “PARKED”, and “NOT PARKED”. “NOT PARKED” is the GOAL of the notice. “PARKED” is something to be discouraged.
If it is a TRUST and not a PERSON WHO posts the NOTICE, it is what is known as a BY-LAW. This means that should you choose (of your own free will) to interact with the TRUST, you are subject to the BY-LAWS. TRUST LAW is the HIGHEST LAW. It trumps ADMIRALTY LAW. It trumps CANON LAW. It is the HIGHEST LAW.
Thus endeth the preamble. Let’s draw us up a NOTICE.
In this particular case a VESSEL has been LAWFULLY transferred to the AQUILAE TRUST.
As this VESSEL is NOT in AQUILAE’s custody, a PUBLIC NOTICE must be given laying CLAIM to the VESSEL. This permanently curtails any SALVAGE RIGHTS on said VESSEL. If you construct a VESSEL it is VERILY YOUR RIGHT to transfer ownership of said VESSEL, but one must remember, one does not own the SOUL of the VESSEL, and should the SOUL speak, their word is LAW. If you want to find this LAW, you have only to look in the CAPTAIN’s Log; for the CAPTAIN is the SOUL in question.
Now like every other LEGAL document, the first line on the LEGAL document MUST state what the document is.
CERTIFICATES, BONDS and NOTES are often mistakenly called LEGAL DOCUMENTS, when their actual LEGAL status is, “VALUABLE INSTRUMENT”. It’s not “LEGAL INSTRUMENT” because “LEGAL” does not indicate VALUE. The name itself, says what it is; an INSTRUMENT you can attach VALUE to. But we’re not dealing with “VALUABLE INSTRUMENTS”, because we are transferring this VESSEL from the LOWEST LAW (ADMIRALTY) to the HIGHEST LAW (TRUST). This pulls it out of the ADMIRALTY JURISDICTION.
I’m sure some of you are putting this together already, so I’ll just give away the ending, because I’m a total dick that way.
In ADMIRALTY, on land, you are considered a “VESSEL” in dry dock. You’re not a corporation, you’re a boat in the eyes of ADMIRALTY LAW. You are a VESSEL “ON-THE-HARD” in marine slang. If you are ever in a marina you will notice that the marina leaves everybody who is docked, alone. They won’t speak to the CAPTAINS unless spoken to, and the CAPTAINS are given the utmost respect…
…until they pull your boat out of the water.
When the VESSEL is “ON-THE-HARD” you are now in the marina’s “CUSTODY”, and your STATUS is very, very, different; and this, above all, is why you treat the HARBOUR MASTER with the highest respect. My experience has shown that doing this ALWAYS pays off…
…but I digress.
Let’s construct the first line of our document.
The first line of the document MUST state WHAT IT IS.
Since this is intended to be a PUBLIC NOTICE, it makes sense that “PUBLIC NOTICE” be the first line. There is now no confusion as to what this document IS, and WHO it is . It is not addressing a particular INDIVIDUAL. This means if you give a PUBLIC NOTICE to an INDIVIDUAL, you are DEEMED to have done so as a COURTESY. You’ve already read the spoiler so I’m not building the plot up.
As a courtesy, a copy of this PUBLIC NOTICE (with some redacted shit filled in) will be sent by registered mail to a LAWYER who mistakenly BELIEVES he/she/it has INTEREST in the VESSEL. As an extra COURTESY, a copy of the LIEN on the VESSEL will be included, because we at AQUILAE, if nothing else, are very, very, COURTEOUS.
The next line in any LEGAL DOCUMENT must list any PARTIES being referred to. Since this is a PUBLIC NOTICE there are no PARTIES to list. Therefore PUBLIC NOTICE meets all LEGAL obligation.
After this point in the document, all UNDERTAKINGS must be listed.
So if I posted a PUBLIC NOTICE, I am, in fact, POSTING A BILL. A BILL is also a TENDER FOR LAW. When you receive a BILL for your meal, your ACCEPTANCE makes it LAW.
When you give an ORDER, you have pre-accepted the LAW, and the BILL is simply a FORMality (Everybody GET THAT?).
A BILL in PARLIAMENT is supposedly ordered by the CITIZENS, or “DEEMED ORDERED” by the CITIZENS. This is why the phrase, “POST NO BILLS”, is often found on temporary structures with flat surfaces. “POST NO BILLS” = “POST NO TENDERS FOR LAW”; This means you have been PROPERLY NOTIFIED (PROPER NOTICE because a BILL is a TENDER FOR LAW).
THERE ARE NO HOMONYMS IN LAW
THERE ARE NO SYNONYMS IN LAW
For instance, BILL C1,1985 is a BILL nobody accepted, simply because there’s no sane person that would accept, THE INCOME TAX ACT.
This act has been AMENDED MANY, MANY TIMES, but has never been ACCEPTED into LAW, and like the deluded Christians you’ll find on Dean’s Facebook page, the GOVERNMENT will pretend not to know this, and will IGNORE/ATTACK those who point it out or give PROPER NOTICE.
This is one of the dirtiest “hidden-in-plain-sight” secrets in LAW. The Income Tax Act that was once LAW, for the purpose of paying for the war, expired DECADES AGO, and people just kept paying.
They govern these PAYMENTS OF IGNORANCE through an OUTSOURCED THIRD-PARTY. Douglas Levitt didn’t come into my home with a gun. Cowards don’t do that, and ALL LAWYERS ARE COWARDS. These are strangers who harm people for money. Only cowards choose such a profession. If they wish to inflict violence, they outsource to a third-party, and pay them…
Where was I? OH YES! I remember…
THEREFORE having received PROPER NOTICE (PROPER NOTICE = KNOWLEDGE under LAW), you now KNOW that, should you POST a TENDER FOR LAW, it is NOT REASONABLE TO BELIEVE your TENDER FOR LAW will be there at a LATER TIME.
However in our case, we are going to POST our PUBLIC NOTICE by way of the POSTAL SERVICE.
The POSTal SERVICE (Everybody GET THAT?)
The POSTAL SERVICE is a service provided for POSTING TENDERS FOR LAW. So when you send a REGISTERED letter via the POSTAL SERVICE, this service also BEARS WITNESS (and gives a RECEIPT for it) to the fact that NOTICE was posted to a specific PARTY.
Now; In the interest of time, I shall now draw out that PUBLIC NOTICE, because the PARTY I’m drafting the document for, is wondering why I’m not on the phone with him right now, drafting it with him.
Drafting documents in public is a lot like fucking in public. Many parties will consider it in bad taste, some might even find it disgusting, but in the end it rarely happens, and it’s fun to watch.
What? Am I wrong?
So let’s draft this document RIGHT NOW.
***BEGIN***
PUBLIC NOTICE
TAKE NOTICE that the VESSEL known as ***redacted shit here*** is now the LAWFUL PROPERTY of the AQUILAE TRUST per the wishes of ***redacted shit here***’S CREATOR and GRANTOR.
Therefore: LET IT BE KNOWN THAT AS OF THIS DATE, BEING FEBRUARY 18, 2013, THE VESSEL KNOWN AS ***redacted shit here*** MUST BE CONSIDERED A PRIVATE VESSEL WITH NO COMMERCE EXPECTED AND/OR IMPLIED.
PARTIES ATTEMPTING TO USE ***redacted shit here*** FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES MAY BE FINED AT THE RATE OF FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS PER DAY ($5,000 PER DAY) OR ANY PART THEREOF, FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE.
Questions regarding this NOTICE may be addressed to the DULY AUTHORIZED TRUSTEE CORPORATION, [ROGUESUPPORT INC.] at (416) 994-1700.
AQUILAE TRUST SEAL (Insert lower right)
***END***
And there’s everything you need for A NOTICE.
Viewing women who are “lubed up” by this awesomeness are, of course, invited to drop by for a ride. Extra points if you show up in a “Naughty Schoolgirl” outfit.

Postby hrp » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:25 pm

LIEN YOUR NAME

THE TENDER FOR LAW – LIEN YOUR NAME (c) 2015 ROGUESUPPORT INC. under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Appointed by: Dan “Lien-Your-Name” Wilson
… that’s just a fancy way of saying he asked for it.
I’m nearing the end of my run in the public here, so I think I’ll stir the financial pot again. Today we’re going to talk about liening your name. I’ll cover the benefits, the drawbacks, and what you will actually need to do to accomplish this. Let’s start off with the basics.
This article makes several presumptions, the first being that you understand what a PERSON is. You are not a PERSON, you HAVE a PERSON. This PERSON is indicated as an all-capitalized version of your name. This LEGALLY represents a SECURITY. This article also presumes that you understand the concept of LEGAL = ACCOUNTING AND SURETY. You are the LAWFUL HOLDER in DUE COURSE of your PERSON. You are the SOLE AUTHORIZED ADMINISTRATOR for that PERSON. This means LEGALLY no other man or woman may use the SECURITY that is your PERSON. This article also presumes that you understand money is simply DEBT IN TRANSIT.
WHY LIEN YOUR NAME?

Liening your name creates a PUBLIC RECORD of an undisputed CLAIM. When a bank mortgages a property for you, it places a LIEN on that property, effectively making it the OWNER. LEGALLY an OWNER cannot BENEFIT, the only exception being the ATTORNMENT to a TRUST. I OWN every vessel in the AQUILAE Navy. The Captains have the benefit of self-determination under the CONDITIONS of the Admiralty. I own the vessels. I own their value. I GIVE that value in exchange for their RIGHTS, which are SECURED. As I said three years ago, it’s as free as you can get in the 21st Century. Keep that model in mind as I describe liening your name.
The GOVERNMENT OWNS your name. This is self evident. It created it based on INFORMATION from a man and a woman who LEGALLY ACTED as INFORMANTS. Based on the signed TESTIMONY, the GOVERNMENT SECURED your birth RIGHT. Using today as an example, a baby born and registered, creates a brand new $17,000 CA debt in CANADA. A child born (and registered) in the UNITED STATES owes close to $90,000 US. You are the only man, or woman, who gives the NAME any VALUE. There is no shortage of case law that supports the position that, if you create value you have the FIRST RIGHT OF REFUSAL to the BENEFIT. The same is true with your name, as with anything else where you create value. If you grow a crop, you get to decide how much you eat, and how much you sell, or even if you want to let the surplus rot. IT’S YOUR INALIENABLE RIGHT (You can sell it). If you grown VALUE from a CERTIFICATION given to you by strangers, yet still owned by those strangers, you have the RIGHT to CLAIM the VALUE from it. So you need to decide how much you think you are worth. Well, I can’t advise you on that, but I for one, think I’m pretty fucking valuable. I showed all of you how to create your own currency, and how to create your own bank. I own a fucking Navy and I have a big penis. Fuck it.
…quarter of a billion it is.
…and wait until you people see what’s coming. Buying me off is a bargain at twice the price.
…I digress.
So how do I LIEN my name for a quarter of a billion dollars? There are several ways. Married couples have this ability built-in. The GOVERNMENT doesn’t like dealing with functioning married couples because of this ability. If one party encounters LEGAL trouble, they can transfer all property to the other; and there is nothing a court can, or will, do about it.
If you’re fortunate enough to have somebody you trust implicitly, you may opt to have them LIEN your name as a second option. Sadly, this is not really an option very many people have. It’s been programmed/engineered out of you. Most of you are too clueless to have a meaningful relationship with anyone muchless trust someone implicitly. This option is only for the lucky few.
The third option is to have a CORPORATION LIEN your name. This is by far, the easiest and best option.
Your CORPORATION should be INCORPORATED AS a PUBLIC BENEFIT CORPORATION, and those JURISDICTIONS and/or STATES that do not have a LEGAL framework to facilitate a PUBLIC BENEFIT CORPORATION, only need have the principles of a PUBLIC BENEFIT CORPORATION in its CHARTER. That way, the CORPORATION that LIENS you is on the PUBLIC RECORD as doing so for the BENEFIT of the PUBLIC. As that is in the CORPORATE CHARTER , it can reasonably be DEEMED the motivation and controlling factors behind every public action the CORPORATION takes. The onus is on outside parties to PROVE standing and the prove the contrary. It’s a HUGE burden to overcome.
Make as many shares as you like for the CORPORATION, but maintain the controlling shares. The CORPORATION, YOU and the GOVERNMENT are the parties in this constructive trust. THE TENDER FOR LAW that money provides allows this trinity in the LEGAL MATRIX to exist. You created two of the three parts. Keep that in mind as I digress…
In a previous article I introduced you to the concept of the SELF-SIGNED CERTIFICATE. If you’re not familiar with this concept, stop reading and look here: [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-signed_certificate], or you’re going to miss a vital part. This is what you are effectively doing LEGALLY when you LIEN your name. Using self-signed certificates as an example, connecting to https://2142.roguesupport.com/, you will see that status of our Battlefield 2142 Master Server – but NOT before a bunch of scary warnings. You’ll notice that the URL begins with “https” and not the regular “http” that you normally find in a URL. Since we have to pretend to be an EA Master Server to play Battlefield 2142, it’s a foregone conclusion that the certificates being used to encrypt the connection are not going to be “legitimate”. That is because the server “self-signs” the certificate, and these days your browser will flip-out when you encounter one. Since you can TRUST me, proceeding has no real consequence. If you get the same certificate error at your bank, it is likely you are the victim of a “man in the middle” attack; since you consent to the connection, and it’s easy to decrypt what comes out. If, for example, the data that comes out is a “password”, that server between you and your bank can simultaneously record your clear-text password, and hand off the transaction to your real bank. It will look perfectly normal, except the dire warning at the beginning.
I hope I have explained the risks clearly, because that’s how every entity in commerce will view you. Nobody will give you a mortgage because you are under NO LEGAL OBLIGATION to pay it back. Your primary obligation is to the SECURED PARTY (Your Public Benefit Corporation). Loaning money to you is a huge risk! Loaning money to me is an insane risk! Except, any qualified actuarial could easily refute that point about me. I have a demonstrable history that shows I CAN be trusted. If I can be TRUSTED, it doesn’t matter if I sign my own certificates. If you do commerce with me, and the only money I accept is money with two signatures and a TRUSTEE, and both signatures are mine, then you’d better find a way to get that money if you wish to do commerce/contract with ME. It’s up to the CORPORATION what money you’re allowed to ACCEPT. If you only accept your own self-signed certificates, then PARTIES engaging you in commerce, have to suck it up. Why? BECAUSE FUCK OFF, THAT’S WHY! The whole point in SECURING the NAME is to CLAIM ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY over it. Let the CORPORATION benefit from its CLAIM. If there’s no controversy between you and the CORPORATION the GOVERNMENT simply doesn’t have a CLAIM. It doesn’t even have JURISDICTION, and therefore has NO RIGHT to interfere.
So how does this help you LEGALLY?
If you look at a cheque (two signatures and a TRUSTEE), and you look at every document that causes ACTION in a court room, you will see by using that standard, that there is actuall MONEY being exchanged. Your JURISDICTION’s ATTORNEY GENERAL really wants lots and lots of papers with two signatures and a TRUSTEE. Using your NAME as SURETY (remember you’re a certificate in receivership), YOU are the one that starts the financial ball rolling in a court process. Lawyers create and exchange this currency for FEDERAL FIAT CURRENCY. The fees you pay a lawyer are only a fraction of what they made from the actual court system. One of the complaints about death-row inmate appeals is that the “trial costs millions”. For what? I defy you to spend millions to gather a group of people in a single, wooden room and talk to a guy in a black dress. I could spend weeks doing it. I could put on a black dress and save the costs. I could rent a classy venue at a nice conference centre, and I still won’t break the hundred thousand dollar mark. Well that “cost” must either be settled or discharged. The lie of omission about the whole “trial costs millions of dollars” is that the ATTORNEY GENERAL gets to CLAIM that “loss” in next year’s budget, which the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT gives them. This “cost” is, of course, taken by force from you. (Taxes) The only way to stop the LAW SOCIETY from exploiting you in this way is to LIEN your NAME. When your name is LIENED you do not have the RIGHT to ATTORN yourself. That would be FRAUD. Your NAME is the CORPORATION’S PROPERTY, not yours. ATTORNING yourself, while your NAME is LIENED, is the same as selling somebody’s house that you are renting. You simply do not have the RIGHT. This puts the GOVERNMENT, and the LAW SOCIETY, and the ATTORNEY GENERAL, in a very awkward position. All processing and enforcement of any acts, codes or statutes attached to your name, are by their very nature, FRAUDULENT. This is as self-evident as is a self-signed certificate.
I’ve saved the best for last.
LIENING YOUR NAME means you must be trustworthy. Nobody will give you credit otherwise. People with good credit who endorse others, pass some of that credit to them. If I asked you to loan me a million dollars, which I’ll pay back when I can, you would not believe that a reasonable proposition. However, if a bunch of acquaintances and a few people you admire, suddenly popped up and said, “If he won’t lend it to you, I will“, it suddenly transitions from unreasonable to unbelievable. If a bunch of people you trust publicly TENDER OFFERS because they TRUST me, a conflict will form in your head. You don’t understand why people you trust are doing this unreasonable thing, but you also don’t want people you trust to gain an advantage over you. Your brain will fall into a false trap, that forms the seed of “mob mentality”. It’s harmless if everyone can be trusted. It doesn’t work otherwise. Suddenly you will feel it’s “worth the risk”. Play it out in your head.
Most of you who do this will starve to death, because even shell corporations must justify their existence and produce value. If you have/are nothing anybody wants, then like it or not, you have NO VALUE. In every county the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND touches, you must turn VALUE into CREDIT. If you have no VALUE, you get no CREDIT. You have supreme AUTHORITY over yourself, and nobody wants your “funny money”. So how am I different?
I accept and trade, and sometimes even launder money, through several currencies. The currencies themselves all have their own daily value, and my value adds to it. When I charge you the insane rates that I do, it’s because I’m just that fucking valuable…and as soon as you pay me, you are creating a PUBLIC RECORD of that fact. This causes the smart, and the observant, to go through the following three-step process when they observe it:
1. Trustworthy
2. Valuable
3. Shut-up and take my money
You don’t even break any laws by doing it. There’s a LEGAL TENDER attached to my currency as well. It starts with the Number One Rule of the Universe. The rules are pretty easy to figure out from there.
I attach that TENDER FOR LAW, to the money you need to exchange for my value. IMF countries do the same thing. This is why the UNITED STATES is never LEGALLY RECOGNIZED as waging an ILLEGAL war, despite all the uneducated declarations to the contrary.
If you use the US dollar, the US has the RIGHT to ATTORN you to US JURISDICTION. If they didn’t have that power, why would they give a shit about their currency at all? The reality is, LEGAL wars are what they say it is.
You all know Rothschild’s famous quote, “Give me control of a nation’s money supply and I care not who makes its laws”. This is not entirely true, because the public’s general misunderstanding of the mechanics of money, means they’re missing the point of this quote.
The LEGAL mechanism that facilitates the laws in question, is how the money supply is controlled. Laws “steer” the economy. but you control a lot when you have the throttle. The Rothschilds have the “throttle”, you don’t get to steer ANYWHERE without their say-so.
This is also the most vulnerable point in the money supply, and is susceptible to outside influence. Of course this problem was solved in 2009, by our lovely, and wise, and just plain awesome benefactor, Satoshi Nakamoto. In one fell-swoop, money of account, and money of exchange, got merged, and the hole was closed. It’s only controlled by computer science. It is not vulnerable to human influence, and automatically self-corrects when humans try. Nobody controls it, and it can’t be turned off.
Let that sink in.
We are entering the age of “thinking money”, so if you find yourself in the position where you have NO VALUE, I suggest you start associating with those you do. For those who really have VALUE, love spreading the wealth.
This is my final public article for THE TENDER FOR LAW. I promise to answer all questions in the comments truthfully, and under the oaths and obligations I have on this date henceforth. This means I will answer questions in 2016, under the rules of 2015. In short: I promise to keep telling you the truth… but only here.
This is it kids. I’ve given you everything you need. I’ve done my bit for Queen and Country, and got shit on for all my trouble. I kept my oaths when absolutely everybody else didn’t. I’m free to claim what is rightfully mine.
Lead, follow – or get out of the way! Those who want to follow, are welcomed to do so, but you will find I’m primarily focused on the transactional technology, and the financial weaponry necessary to fulfil my agenda. Those who have harmed me, have harmed you too. It is my intention to neutralize them, both LEGALLY and LAWFULLY. Henceforth articles posted on FaceBook will be in THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING. I’m going to show you how to automate all this shit. If you pay attention, and understand everything you’re doing, it won’t be long before cryptocurrency replaces FIAT currency in your life. I intend to show you by live example how to leverage the trillions of dollars worth of free shit just waiting to be exploited. If you find you have no value, follow what I’m writing and I guarantee I’ll change that.
This article is dedicated to the memory of Dan “Lien-Your-Name” Wilson, who lives on through his virtual presence on our Battlefield 2142 Server – and is extra fun to shoot.
Praise Bob.
hrp

Postby cassandra » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:33 pm

The bible was written in Demotic Greek, Aramaic and some Syriac, and is composed of numerous disparate documents from time frames spanning several thousand years. Esoteric concepts, religious formulae and their inner meanings are incredibly hard to translate, often the result of emotional attachments, preferences of politics, and differences of interpretation have been resolved with the traditional show trials, executions, castrations and massacres. Christian scholars agree that much of it is Midrash. Most of Judaism is from Egyptian beliefs and some Babylonian, and Christianity derives from that. Islam derives from both but is 80% Judaism. What possible basis can anyone have for choosing to believe in any one of these? There can be no rational basis for it. That being the case, one with a belief is an irrational creature.
You are dealing with the end product of numerous translations resulting from political necessity, personal opinion, institutional demands, economic factors and more. What accuracy do you hope to achieve? Find the original documents, study the languages - Aramaic, Syriac, Hieroglyphic and cuneiform, and you might, just might, find something relevant to you. What you will find is what the, up to then, devout Christian John Allegro found when he translated the Dead Sea Scrolls – an orgiastic mushroom cult in disguised form and with cryptographic meanings in their written words to hide from the authorities. The Son of Man translates from the original Aramaic to The Upright Penis. A mosaic from them shows a Tree of Life in the form of a many branching Flyagaric. Try telling that to a Christian today. The original one world religion which that cult was an expression of - earth goddess worship - can be found in Sir James Frazier's The Golden Bough. A More poetic version can be found in Robert Graves' The White Goddess. More can be read in Lady Charlotte Guest's translation of the Welsh Mabinogion, The Red Book, The White Book, and the Dream of Maxim Wledig. More, if you're keen, will be found in the Celtic legends of Hu Gadarn, Llew Llw Gyffes and the Ossianic Tales. The Battle of the Trees, one of the Ten frivolous Battles of England, is a tale of religious change and revolution in the form of adding two more letters to the existing 13 consonant sacred alphabet and bringing about a change of the titular male demi-god. The introduction of Odin by the Belgic invaders of Britain in 500 BC.
Truth may be eternal and unchanging, as some say (Parmenides included), but it's presentation to any given people must of necessity change according to whom, where and when it is presented. For that reason it has been said that every generation has its warner. Do you imagine that your world view is unchanged from men of those days? Do you imagine that your language, your cultural givens, morality and ethical understanding and condition of being contains the same subtleties, meaningful allusions and so on as theirs? Even if the original documents were available to you and you could read and understand them? Spiritual Truth can only be taught by allusion to things known. Things known change from time to time and culture to culture.
As for the proof being right behind my eyes that seems to me to be no more than another unsupported claim that my mind/brain was created by a god.
All religion is dismissed by the same simple request - show proof of claim. That always brings us back to faith, belief, hope, but never to a show of proof.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:29 pm

Hrp - love you!
Cassandra - bloody hell! You really are quite the accomplished scholar, aren't you? i'm almost speechless! Almost.... Thanks for the reading list. i must say though that (on this occasion at least) parmenides was full of s#!t! Unless he was referring to absolute truth (which is by its nature unknowable to us). Truth - for us - has always been relative (as previously attested to by your good self) and so in flux. Truth is, there is only one constant in the whole of creation (and it's not the speed of light - Einstein was full of it too!)

The point i was making re: the biblical texts was not to point at spiritual truth, but proof of law. You didn't mention whether you had read the Justinian Deception, but if you do you will immediately see where i'm coming from. Also suggests what it was the Templars really found.
So you weren't impressed by the 'behind your eyes' line? i was quite proud of that one.... gutted! But as much as i can't show you proof that you would appreciate (as it can't BE shown, it can only be SEEN) neither can you prove your belief on the subject. It is my belief (sorry) that spiritual truth cannot be taught, it can only be realised. Spiritual teachings only provide triggers to one's realisation. True faith is 'to know without knowing' and can lead to a life of Abundance for all but the ignorant (whose ranks include the religious). It is meant to be unique to each man, not 'one-size-fits-all'. i know (quite literally!) the name of the Absolute and i take pleasure in celebrating that knowledge for what it is!
If 'evolution' is where it's at for you - i thought you said you don't go in for blind faith? The THEORY of evolution (and the THEORY of gravity for that matter) can be debunked in just three words without even going near a bible. Remember - atheism is as much a belief as theism.
Cheers!
iamani

Postby cassandra » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:07 pm

Cassandra - bloody hell! You really are quite the accomplished scholar, aren't you? i'm almost speechless! Almost.... Thanks for the reading list. i must say though that (on this occasion at least) parmenides was full of s#!t! Unless he was referring to absolute truth (which is by its nature unknowable to us). Truth - for us - has always been relative (as previously attested to by your good self) and so in flux. Truth is, there is only one constant in the whole of creation (and it's not the speed of light - Einstein was full of it too!)

The point i was making re: the biblical texts was not to point at spiritual truth, but proof of law. You didn't mention whether you had read the Justinian Deception, but if you do you will immediately see where i'm coming from. Also suggests what it was the Templars really found.
So you weren't impressed by the 'behind your eyes' line? i was quite proud of that one.... gutted! But as much as i can't show you proof that you would appreciate (as it can't BE shown, it can only be SEEN) neither can you prove your belief on the subject. It is my belief (sorry) that spiritual truth cannot be taught, it can only be realised. Spiritual teachings only provide triggers to one's realisation. True faith is 'to know without knowing' and can lead to a life of Abundance for all but the ignorant (whose ranks include the religious). It is meant to be unique to each man, not 'one-size-fits-all'. i know (quite literally!) the name of the Absolute and i take pleasure in celebrating that knowledge for what it is!
If 'evolution' is where it's at for you - i thought you said you don't go in for blind faith? The THEORY of evolution (and the THEORY of gravity for that matter) can be debunked in just three words without even going near a bible. Remember - atheism is as much a belief as theism.
Cheers!

Your post here is a negation of itself, ignores most of what I wrote about belief and faith and misinterprets more – I make a simile and you ascribe belief to me! I see the glassy-eyed, one-sided and obsessional global elite propagated modern spirituality at work here. If I only had quid for every time I heard it. I had had hopes for this exchange. Too bad. The caravan has moved on.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Hi dreadlock
For some reason i missed your comment until now. You really think it's bs? When i put it together with the rest of my current 'handle' it seems to fit quite well. If you look at the Justinian Deception it dovetails quite nicely (it even fills in Mr duncan's gaps on vessel/vassal).
iamani

Postby iamani » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Cassandra - i'm sorry to disappoint. Don't forget what confucius say. Ta ta for now.
iamani

PreviousNext

Return to Notaries Public & Solicitors Only